Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) (57830 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Around 9pm last night, I saw eight scorpions walking on the road.

I was shocked because I've never seen such number of scorpions in my life.

One of them stung me while I tried to take their photograph.

I was able to kill three and the other ran away.

Sincerely speaking, pain from scorpion bite is very terrible.

I wanted to post it last night but I couldn't due to the pain.

I just want to advise and remind everyone out there to be very careful at night. Please use torch when you're going out.

Obara Chisos! You have mind to even take pishure o... Pele... Scorpion sting ehn es not funny...
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Collect mic from the MC and talk your mind jawre
Bros ..MC get bouncer oh..
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Oshey David Attenborough!

So eight emperor scorpions were going on their merry way, you saw them and couldn’t leave them in peace... your tried to take their picture and got stung then killed 3.

Why? Why did you kill them? Cos you got stung for not minding your business? Replace scorpion with boys and sting with slap... would you have killed the boys?

Anyway, you were not at risk of anything serious except you were allergic to scorpion venom then you’d be in serious shit for not minding your business
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by bigfather(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I was shocked with their numbers!
Thank you so much sis.

Dem dey family meeting ! grin
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by mrmachine: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes my brother!
But the pain isn't easy.
Still feeling it.

If it really stung you, you wouldn't have been well enough to begin posting. Those type do kill people
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Tremple8v: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
You jam convoys of scorpions grin
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Donspicey: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

Fine oh...I dey one wedding reception I no even see chair to sit..how I want take collect food now

See as e go later be as u no gree buy Aso ebi....

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Scorpion King, U Try.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Donspicey:

See as e go later be as u no gree buy Aso ebi....
And wedding rice dey sweet Sha oh

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I just want to advise and remind everyone out there to be very careful at night. Please use torch when you're going out.
That means their are some type of scorpion that will stung u and u will still be alive?
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by shevy878: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
What did you use for treatment after the scorpion stung you ?
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by harmony75: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
thank God for your life o na sambisa forest you dey live ���
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by richmond500: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Thank you so much sis.
wow, I've only seen a scorpion ones in my entire life and that's way back 2004
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by richmond500: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Ha!
Scorpion dey here ooo
I really wished to see one of these things one day.

But do their venom has a chance of killing a human?
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
U saw scorpions U did not look for stick instead U want to take selfie.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Herdeydoin: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Bbbwings: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Thank you so much sis.
Na wa for you o grin
Na only d culprit you suppose kill
Leavethe rest grin grin cheesy
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Goldbw122:

That means their are some type of scorpion that will stung u and u will still be alive?
D small brown spp can't kill but this one can kill.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by olamide0147: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Let me have likes in peace oooooo.
cheesy cheesy grin

Anyways, how are you bro.
You should be ashamed of yourself, I will tell you what you scared to hear boy you damned ugly
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Dpaulie(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Thanks to those that checked up on me.

I'm fine now.

By the way, please help me like the picture in my profile....... Click on my name (username) above, scroll down and click like...... Please..... Thank you so much

I recommend you eat onions, and rub on that spot too... I swear the pain cannot last 8 hours
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by olamide0147: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
bizzibodi:
U saw scorpions U did not look for stick instead U want to take selfie.
Na lie bro he's just being a clown trying to get likes on profile picture

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lagoon0:

I've never seen this in my life. Only on movies , the kind of scorpion I see in Lagos is like spider
Scorpion dey Lagos?I never see am before o!
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by femi4: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Odewale...no dey do hunter near scorpion side going forward o
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Dottore: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

grin grin at times we need to study these animals.
Not killing everytime.
Study them with which facility and for what purpose? The things they taught you about them never do? Abi the Ines wey oyibo study never do!
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Posotome: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
antman: black ants number one on the scmidt pain index

you will be thinking you have died while still alive when stung by these GENTLE GUYS

LOL!

How Can A Lady Flatten Her Big Tummy??? / Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) / Fertility Clinics In Lagos Pay N50k For Sperm - Doctor Tells Masturbators