Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) (57801 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by GabdelandAgro(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Wow!
How do we go about it Sir?
do u av anyone that's still alive? Without any injury at all
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by GabdelandAgro(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I can get.
I've dm you.
Delete your number
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
These ones are not painful.

Wait till the white breed get you lipsrsealed
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Ten06(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
These creatures under the phylum antropoda, class arachnida are very dangerous.
I hope you are still alive?
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by dammyBoxes: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes, if not taking care of quickly
not true in most cases. It is very very very rare for humans to die from scorpion sting. It is only very painful except you are allergic it is unlikely you will die.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
bizzibodi:
D small brown spp can't kill but this one can kill.
ok thanks for enlightenment
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by ciro11(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lordave:
Clash of the Titans

love that movie

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by GreaterFuture3: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes my brother!
But the pain isn't easy.
Still feeling it.
Pls how and where were you treated?
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by stasius: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Black scorpion??.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by GreaterFuture3: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Here nah
Where? I know it's Nigeria obviously, if that's what you refer to as "Here Na".
I mean which hospital, what city? or did you have to go to some special Clinic/hospital?
What did you treatment include? What drugs injections, were you required to do any any tests?

I heard only a few Hospitals have Scorpion and Snakes treatment, that why I ask
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by NobleEngineer(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Around 9pm last night, I saw eight scorpions walking on the road.

I was shocked because I've never seen such number of scorpions in my life.

One of them stung me while I tried to take their photograph.

I was able to kill three and the other ran away.

Sincerely speaking, pain from scorpion bite is very terrible.

I wanted to post it last night but I couldn't due to the pain.

I just want to advise and remind everyone out there to be very careful at night. Please use torch when you're going out.
when you got stung, did u use any medicine or the pain just wear off on its own
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by akposking(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
AsherAmari:

You're welcome.

Wow! they are many? Then you should do a thorough fumigation.

Just be careful.
da form caring anti osas undecided
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Some where in the south ooo

Okay. Thanks for being specific.
Cheers!
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by colossus91(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Thanks brother man! I went to the clinic last night. I've been treated but the pain ehh...
look for black stone and put on the wound surface
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Richthekid: 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Really
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by majorgr: 2:20am On Apr 25, 2021
A lot of people don't know, though large as they may be, they can't kill you although their sting pack a powerful punch. We don't have the exact species of scorpion in Nigeria that can kill except in other parts of the world which is not even in Africa. Infact, some people would even tell you that the bigger the scorpion the better because younger ones don't know how to control the release of their venom and may empty everything as they sting you compared to matured ones.
In summary, emperor scorpion, though very painful, can't kill you but would make your life uncomfortable for some time.

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Wenonawde(m): 2:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Black scorpions �� Na inside bush your house dey ? Omo go treat yourself ooo.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Sazeals(m): 5:10am On Apr 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Chill boss. Nah fight? How u na dey jawre?
I dey alaye no be fight ooo
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:44am On Apr 25, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by sharpchap: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2021
Take loratidine tablets and also anti tetanus
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by sherlock229(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2021
I have never seen a scorpion before in my life,are they not in Lagos?

Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) / How Can A Lady Flatten Her Big Tummy??? / How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections?