Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) (57799 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by iamclime(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
This reminds me of the scorpions at Kurmin Musa village, Kachia, Kaduna State in 2007/2008! Men, come and see larger than life and blacker than black scorpions! The top 3 creatures in the place were scorpions, snakes and toads! Had to move around with flashlights anytime as from 7 p.m (it gets dark quickly in the North).

One fateful evening as I was stepping into my room, something just told me: O boy, put on your torchlight o! Omo, see very big and black scorpion waiting to strike im papa! grin I did justice to it with effervescent alacrity! Scorpion poison bad o! The stain no commot for the floor till I left the village.

On another occasion, I was taking new corps members to the District Head's house (I was the local CLO) for proper introductions. It was around 7 p.m or so. As we walked from the quarters located near the school towards the chief's house, we were discussing life, youth service, etc. It was dark. Something just told me to stop. I told the guys to stop for a moment. They were puzzled. I switched on the flashlight and pointed it at the ground in front of us. Brethren, see an elephantagious scorpion of gargantuan dimensions! We were maniacally bewildered! My guys were surprised how I knew something like that was there. By the next day, one of them redeployed back to his state! grin grin
NYSC be taking guys to places! E be things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by SyIvalord: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bro! Smash those things! Don't let them Escape!
Very Dangerous things..
They aren’t half as dangerous as humans. I guess we should smash humans and not let them escape huh?
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thank God you are still alive cos I learned scorpion bite kills as some of them are more venomous than snakes.

These are huge, even these wasn't found in animal farm!
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by younglleo: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na money be dis oo!
Baba!
U shud have Googled it first!
Where dem dey see black scorpion sef

1 Like

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by bukolabeauty09(f): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Anyways thank God you are ok now. In between were u coming from ur gf house that night abi weyting you dey find at night self.

Odewaleadesoye:
Thanks to those that checked up on me.

I'm fine now.

By the way, please help me like the picture in my profile....... Click on my name (username) above, scroll down and click like...... Please..... Thank you so much

Why do I have the feeling that you cooked up this story just to get people to like the picture on your profile.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by heykims(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
U killed 3 and the other 5 ran away? How can scorpions run away when they ain't rats?
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Lagoon0: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
bizzibodi:

Scorpion dey Lagos?I never see am before o!
Omo mesef , na spider wey get long leg I dey see grin
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Akinsazy1985: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Are you living in the zoo? grin grin shocked shocked
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Anifoewoese007(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Anigreat:
shocked

Black scorpion stung you ?

It would've been better for python to swallowed you, than this thing.

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
How come you are still alive?
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
You just killed person ancestors.. if u leave them go ur way u go die I hope you didn't try to eat that thing because everything in Nigeria is now edible
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Lovecars501(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
You should have sat down, used a selfie stick and snap yourself with the scorpions.

Infact you should have sat down between the two biggest ones.

You really fall my hand.
am sure u are been sarcastic
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Sazeals(m): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

grin grin at times we need to study these animals.
Not killing everytime.
you dey craze, after stinging him, what have they not studied about scorpions, did he tell you he is a vet,zoologist or researcher.

I wouldn't call you a dumbass because you said, at times b4 you began your sentence.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Sazeals(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
sorry jare, they were just coming from family meeting.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by esiri4jesu(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Around 9pm last night, I saw eight scorpions walking on the road.

I was shocked because I've never seen such number of scorpions in my life.

One of them stung me while I tried to take their photograph.

I was able to kill three and the other ran away.

Sincerely speaking, pain from scorpion bite is very terrible.

I wanted to post it last night but I couldn't due to the pain.

I just want to advise and remind everyone out there to be very careful at night. Please use torch when you're going out.
Na scorpion dey do vigilante for your area?
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by GreyBlood: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

Fine oh...I dey one wedding reception I no even see chair to sit..how I want take collect food now
no matter the situation, don't leave without eating jollof rice
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I just want to advise and remind everyone out there to be very careful at night. Please use torch when you're going out.

Hmmmn.
Pls where is this? Which town? Urban or rural? Close to the bush?
I ask because the specie and sizes look really scary. I've only seen this type in pictures.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Donspicey: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
And wedding rice dey sweet Sha oh

Do marry make we come chop jollof rice nah....
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by GENES11S: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
sammirano:

so fucking what? He hates you, deal with it.

Ha! Bros calm down....the way people temperature dey rise dis days ehn!

[img]https://media1./images/633404d8f5a393606f708f4158aae1da/tenor.gif?itemid=14236266[/img]
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by thundafire: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Thanks to those that checked up on me.

I'm fine now.

By the way, please help me like the picture in my profile....... Click on my name (username) above, scroll down and click like...... Please..... Thank you so much
na mama and der family going on a stroll
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

You better go to the hospital
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by GabdelandAgro(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

oh my God

This scorpion is money

Do you have anyone that's still alive?

Oh my God
I had a client looking for this
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) / How Can A Lady Flatten Her Big Tummy??? / How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.