Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) (57804 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Donspicey: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
chatinent:
Seems you stay near a desert.
The whole North na desert.......

Even kwara state......
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Beautiful tribal mark got me grin grin grin

They look nice. Always found them exotic.

What do yours represent?
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by airminem(f): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

grin grin grin
tongue Well i hope you got some first aid treatment yesterday. Best of luck and stay on your lane. . .smiley
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Haba wetin you do dem? U offended dem or wat dat whole 3 Scorps...at a time?

Thank God you subdued their weapon fashioned against you.

I smell village people.

Bro their plan will fail.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Op Natgeo wild dey find photographer..you dey here dey waste your talent...

2 Likes

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
You should have sat down, used a selfie stick and snap yourself with the scorpions.

Infact you should have sat down between the two biggest ones.

You really fall my hand.

Hahaha. cheesy oh my world.
But it was actually a sight too amazing to be kept to himself.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by officialmario(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Black scorpion stung you ?
It would've been better for python to swallowed you, than this thing.

murderfucker, some people are just useless. Must you talk...
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by PissfulProtester: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bro! Smash those things! Don't let them Escape!
Very Dangerous things..
I thought your "Jesus" taught u to be merciful towards animals and Insects grin grin
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Thanks to those that checked up on me.

I'm fine now.

By the way, please help me like the picture in my profile....... Click on my name (username) above, scroll down and click like...... Please..... Thank you so much
if we like it what difference does it make hmmm, u dey confuse NL with INSTA
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I don't even know jawre.
But it's beauty grin cheesy
How do you Sir?
Yes, it's beautiful. I've stopped seeing people with it nowadays. Except some older people.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
AsherAmari:
shocked these are huge.

Sorry o.
wink d way u like it
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

How do I apply Sir?
Help a brother
You need to go back and look for those scorpions and follow them home.. video them living their daily lives.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by PissfulProtester: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Habah.
Stop jor
Bro, I am happy you survived the sting o! we call this specie of scorpion "Garanta" in our language. In those days, you will have to take herbs mixed with cow dung or horse shit to survive it... otherwise, na direct access to your ancestors!!!

Once again, congratulations
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Donspicey: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Not in Kwara State boss.
Thanks man.

Not Withstanding they followed you from kwara state

You sef reason am nah... 8 hefty scorpions and u managed to kill only 3.... The rest have gone back to mobilize more armies.... watch out for the grand battle...

Lastly you need spiritual cleansing.......
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Lagoon0: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes my brother!
But the pain isn't easy.
Still feeling it.
I've never seen this in my life. Only on movies , the kind of scorpion I see in Lagos is like spider

1 Like

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by byinks(f): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Around 9pm last night, I saw eight scorpions walking on the road.

I was shocked because I've never seen such number of scorpions in my life.

One of them stung me while I tried to take their photograph.

I was able to kill three and the other ran away.

Sincerely speaking, pain from scorpion bite is very terrible.

I wanted to post it last night but I couldn't due to the pain.

I just want to advise and remind everyone out there to be very careful at night. Please use torch when you're going out.

Black Scorpion
Dry it well and package them for export to Asia and American markets..$ 20 to 40 pee one.

Scorpion venom can go for as much as 2000 dollars an ounce

2 Likes

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I will bite you oooooo grin grin grin
How are you doing jawre
Fine oh...I dey one wedding reception I no even see chair to sit..how I want take collect food now

4 Likes

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Lagoon0: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

It's real oooo
Wow, I'll say Lagos don't have scorpion
Hope you're safe. Stay healthy
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) / How Can A Lady Flatten Her Big Tummy??? / How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.