Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price (15912 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by peace80037: 5:01am On Apr 25, 2021
My sister do whatever makes u happy forget nl people
if it makes u happy just do it....
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Lilpen3758: 6:12am On Apr 25, 2021
peace80037:
lol i had to check the monicker.....
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Lilpen3758: 6:14am On Apr 25, 2021
peace80037:
I thought i was high....
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by franklingud(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2021
grin grin grin

Please allow her to wallow in her foolishness.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least she agrees she's foolish and that's a step to getting wiser!

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2021
Teaveapoet:
Aunty, please I beg you. Don't regret this decision. Marriage is a long journey. Sex is not the entire thing in marriage. Infact you will get tired and fed up. Marry someone who is capable to handle responsibility. Someone who have goals, dreams, visions and not just sex.

when Bleep, love in a relationship foolishly blind ur eyes, marriage will open it......my dear live her alone.....her cross
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by NaijaBoy213(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2021
U are one of the reasons Jesus wept. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2021
Vision101:
@HRSweetness

Good choice. Better than those with jobs, ambition and focus yet cheats tongue

Go ahead and marry him. At least he will be a loyal house husband. Hope he can cook and clean too.

Your bad mouth is grade one.

Lolz that's her way
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2021
Rocboy112:
Lol(know I'm stupid because this man is jobless, a school dropout, has no focus or ambition. All he does is have sex with me, eat and play video games and this he has done for 4 years with me. )what do you expect he will be a good fuckaholic

grin
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by phemy36(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2021
grin
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2021
phemy36:
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

seriously
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Okuruman(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
is Stark reloaded vpn for mtn users still working?
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Okuruman:
is Stark reloaded vpn for mtn users still working?

Sure
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
��
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2021
cool
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
angry
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by maxicruxxx(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
is so right I love crazy girls to wishing I have one like u that my calling sex all day all night
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Onyi22(f): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
grin cheesy grin Should we tell her or we should mind our business??
My sister, I can beat my chest and assure you that it will end in Tears....
Pls when it happens, do not, I repeat do not tell the admin to HIde My I D oooo..
We r waiting...
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 9:56pm On May 08, 2021
Na wa ohh
No Views again cry
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 9:02pm On May 09, 2021
newstractor.com.ng
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by GloryGloryRufus(m): 12:46am On May 10, 2021
Do not worry, leave her to marry bleeping, when she is pregnant and not able to go out to provide money and food, then she will bleep and hunger will disappear. God forbid she fall sick and not able to bleep or work, manna will fall from heaven. Kontinu
Teaveapoet:
Aunty, please I beg you. Don't regret this decision. Marriage is a long journey. Sex is not the entire thing in marriage. Infact you will get tired and fed up. Marry someone who is capable to handle responsibility. Someone who have goals, dreams, visions and not just sex.
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Rotex111(m): 5:36am On May 10, 2021
HRSweetness:
Good choice. Better than those with jobs, ambition and focus yet cheats tongue

Go ahead and marry him. At least he will be a loyal house husband. Hope he can cook and clean too.
.They should switch over responsibilities �
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 8:46pm On May 12, 2021
wink
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Vaiki(m): 3:56am On May 13, 2021
Newstractor:
My boyfriend is a fuckist just like we have rapist but the difference is that he does not force me, I like it. He messes with my brain during sex that I'm about to go pay my own bride price.
I know it sounds crazy but I'm not here for advise but just to rant my stupidity.
He bleeps every reasonable sense in my head that all I have is an empty brain moving. Like I'm not functioning like a human being. If I try to complain he hit my body herder and I get more stupid. I know I'm stupid because this man is jobless, a school dropout, has no focus or ambition. All he does is have sex with me, eat and play video games and this he has done for 4 years with me. While I go out to work he doesn't cheat, has never cheated and will never cheat. All he says he want is just for me to Open anytime, crazy enough I don't ever get tired my body is always ready.
It's been 4 years and I asked where the relationship is leading and he said once I pay my bride price, he will marry me.
We talked about it and he decided to marry me but I will provide everything and give him my bride price to pay. I'm about to take that crazy decision now. Don't advise me just wish me luck. Let me wallow my foolishness in peace, I just want to rant and tell all the foolish girls like me who are not bold enough to accept my foolishness that they are not alone. This platform has helped me a lot and I'm sorry to disappoint you all that after all the stories I read I did not learn anything but ended up foolish. Pray for me. Good evening.

Genius at work grin
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by tega2luv(m): 6:45am On May 13, 2021
Hmm

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Weexyn: 7:16am On May 13, 2021
After them don open gutter 4 ur body finish you go come carry am go meet one innocent man
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 8:00pm On May 13, 2021
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by ibechris(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2021
Na train u wan go jam so.

Fucking is u all think...ok oh,marriage will give u sense.
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by aristocratic5(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2021
Chai
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. / Girls Only! / Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.