Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price (15899 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 9:36pm On May 18, 2021
grin
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by drnoel: 7:35am On May 19, 2021
Newstractor:
My boyfriend is a fuckist just like we have rapist but the difference is that he does not force me, I like it. He messes with my brain during sex that I'm about to go pay my own bride price.
I know it sounds crazy but I'm not here for advise but just to rant my stupidity.
He bleeps every reasonable sense in my head that all I have is an empty brain moving. Like I'm not functioning like a human being. If I try to complain he hit my body herder and I get more stupid. I know I'm stupid because this man is jobless, a school dropout, has no focus or ambition. All he does is have sex with me, eat and play video games and this he has done for 4 years with me. While I go out to work he doesn't cheat, has never cheated and will never cheat. All he says he want is just for me to Open anytime, crazy enough I don't ever get tired my body is always ready.
It's been 4 years and I asked where the relationship is leading and he said once I pay my bride price, he will marry me.
We talked about it and he decided to marry me but I will provide everything and give him my bride price to pay. I'm about to take that crazy decision now. Don't advise me just wish me luck. Let me wallow my foolishness in peace, I just want to rant and tell all the foolish girls like me who are not bold enough to accept my foolishness that they are not alone. This platform has helped me a lot and I'm sorry to disappoint you all that after all the stories I read I did not learn anything but ended up foolish. Pray for me. Good evening.

Nothing new here. It happens. I know a lady that the boyfriend gave her away to the man that married her. He walked the isle with her to hand her over to her husband. Both men are friends till today. I fear women but that one made me have a strong respect for their strength.
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Newstractor: 8:47pm On May 24, 2021
angry
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2022
AngelicDamsel:
Your twitter handle sounds male.
....CoolJoe undecided undecided undecided

Yur so Sweet looking, wish i could jez lick you.. dayummn smiley
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Sophiemikey: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2022
My boyfriend is a fuckist just like we have rapists but the difference is that he does not force me, I like it. He messes with my brain during sex that I'm about to go pay my own bride price.
I know it sounds crazy but I'm not here for advice but just to rant about my stupidity.
He bleeps every reasonable sense in my head that all I have is an empty brain moving. Like I'm not functioning as a human being. If I try to complain he hit my body herder and I get more stupid. I know I'm stupid because this man is jobless, a school dropout who has no focus or ambition. All he does is have sex with me, eat and play video games and this he has done for 4 years with me. While I go out to work he doesn't cheat, has never cheated and will never cheat. All he says he wants is just for me to Open up anytime, crazy enough I don't ever get tired my body is always ready.
It's been 4 years and I asked where the relationship is leading and he said once I pay my bride price, he will marry me.
We talked about it and he decided to marry me but I will provide everything and give him my bride price to pay. I'm about to take that crazy decision now. Don't advise me just wish me luck. Let me wallow my foolishness in peace, I just want to rant and tell all the foolish girls like me who are not bold enough to accept my foolishness that they are not alone. This platform has helped me a lot and I'm sorry to disappoint you all that after all the stories I read I did not learn anything but ended up foolish. Pray for me. Good evening.

crazy things are really happening!!!! shocked cry[color=#000099][/color]

[/quote]
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by MadamOk(f): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2022
Jesu cristi shocked shocked shocked

Abeg since you said no advice and your brain is empty

Why bring it here
Re: My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price by Prettygirl200(f): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Na wa oooo this one shock me so tey I no fit talk again. Na girl dey write this kind thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Only! / What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You / My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.