Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You (31783 Views)

6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl / Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Wealthinwealth1: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
HealerH:
- He doesn't feel worried seeing you with other guys.
exactly cos he wants to set a trap that will make it convenient for him to ditch you
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Weathered: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by piagetskinner(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
The future is few male
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
900warriorz:
In summary, it will all end in Premium Pro Max tears grin

grin grin grin it's a fact lol.
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Olatara(f): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I don't need seven ways to know, I have my instinct to tell me, there is no silver bullet in it.

people don't listen to their inner voice anymore

the future is mail. male.
I listen to my inner voice, but I just want to enjoy it knowing it won't last.

If I taya, I leave
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Splendorgirl633(f): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Your tears doesn't move him. Thank God o
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by brightDdon(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
LINTUNE:
op u are partly wrong about number 1...I'm the kind of person that loves my space when I'm down, most times due to financial reasons...I end up not associating with ppl much, even my gf, I barely call....infact I love thinking more about myself anytime in this situation..but that doesn't mean I don't love my gf..FYI I do this to friends too, I just ignore everyone and focus on myself.. note this is different from depression..

My guy,you are very on point here...

What you just explained up there is exactly my person..it doesn't mean that I don't love her anymore ,,but at that point I just want to think more about myself and how to get out of the situation,,,,no sweet relationship without money.
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Richthekid: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Odumoye(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Legit talk.... Na so e dey be oooo........the beginning of break up no pass that one....
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by MrMacinterchi1: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
bluefilm:

But why are you responding in a such a manner?

The article clearly states it is for women.

For you to have responded in a such a manner, it means that it's either you a woman or you are gay.

Now your moniker clearly states that you are a guy.

I hope you can now see where I'm going...?

You know this is not only relatable by females alone, right? These points are also very relatable by male as well; so , it's not a specific gender thing or being gay.
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by caandi: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
With all these points some girls still have fish brain
They will still follow the guy sheepishly

Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QelelC4-n_s
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by osejie17(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
nenyewrites:

So sorry about this. Maybe you should go through his pictures and perhaps write a letter to him. Like pour your heart out on the letter. Lastly, pray to God to give you the strength to handle the pain. Please accept my condolences.
Amen tanx
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by LINTUNE(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
brightDdon:

My guy,you are very on point here...

What you just explained up there is exactly my person..it doesn't mean that I don't love her anymore ,,but at that point I just want to think more about myself and how to get out of the situation,,,,no sweet relationship without money.
exactly
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Cree: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
It's by the grace of God. Just pray for directions.
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by 1miccza: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
HealerH:
- He doesn't feel worried seeing you with other guys.

On this, I don't blame the guy, do you want to give him high blood pressure at his young age?
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
[He doesn't have a job...since he graduated 2019...he studied accountancy.please if you know someone that knows someone please help thus brother...I just spoke with him,to sympathise with him...He is the first child of four siblings...

Please let's find a way to help him.quote author=MrEgghead post=101168202]It's very difficult to pull through especially for the first few days..Relish the good memories you both had and have the mindset that your Dad was not going to live forever afterall, then you'll be fine..At this time, you have get busy especially with your work..This will help you reduce the time you'll spend grieving. Just be strong brother �[/quote]
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Patooz: 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wahala for person way them stop to love � �
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Rick9(m): 4:19am On Apr 28, 2021
LINTUNE:
op u are partly wrong about number 1...I'm the kind of person that loves my space when I'm down, most times due to financial reasons...I end up not associating with ppl much, even my gf, I barely call....infact I love thinking more about myself anytime in this situation..but that doesn't mean I don't love my gf..FYI I do this to friends too, I just ignore everyone and focus on myself.. note this is different from depression..

I concur. Same oh i love my girlfriend to pieces but i barely call her for up to 7 days and she understand why, that as i am broke i need all the focus i can get to make this money.

Even family members and friends i avoid them alot they hardly see me, i hardly call any. But once a while.

Sometimes a Man need to be in isolation for a while thats the only way he can see things very clearly.
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by rolexino(m): 6:21am On Apr 28, 2021
Ladies does the same thing whenever they are no longer interested in a guy
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by LINTUNE(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2021
Rick9:

I concur. Same oh i love my girlfriend to pieces but i barely call her for up to 7 days and she understand why, that as i am broke i need all the focus i can get to make this money.

Even family members and friends i avoid them alot they hardly see me, i hardly call any. But once a while.

Sometimes a Man need to be in isolation for a while thats the only way he can see things very clearly.
very true bro.,
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Moniswealth(f): 8:14pm On May 10, 2021
Very true.....so true.....it is a red flag if you can digest and interprete this actions...quote author=binarymachine post=101102799]

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/15/7-ways-to-tell-if-a-guy-no-longer-fancies-you/[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things To Talk About With Your Girlfriend / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos) / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.