Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You (31755 Views)

6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl / Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by jidepopeson: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
vampiresdiary:
No. 2 might not be true,what if the dude is not a social media person?

Meanwhile 500gb external hard drive filled with high definition movies of 720p and 1080p is available, location is Ph but can be sent to any location of choice.check my signature.

Hi there. How much would it cost me to have high rated thriller and adventure movies on a 500g drive?
Regards.
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Once we knack toto tire, we take our jobs as priority, not that we don't fancy our girl, we need money to keep things alive, being broke will even make you hate yourself
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by UwaMmebii(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
HealerH:
- He doesn't feel worried seeing you with other guys.

You're absolutely right.
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by uthlaw: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Frales6:

.leave am oga, you never fall in love. when you're in love you will call every day to know how the person is doing even if you don't have any gist, you'll just want to hear her voice
naso Sha,but me no fit fall for dat fake stuff... last last na sad mode!
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Frales6(f): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
uthlaw:
naso Sha,but me no fit fall for dat fake stuff... last last na sad mode!

ok ooo...thats for you sha. plenty men dey fall for am daily and no be all of them be fake. only say fake ones don make person no go fit decode the original.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Iykman042(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Men should apply The above 7 points to them golddiggers with immediate effect,if u delay,u name is sorry
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by UwaMmebii(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
osejie17:
Good morning my fellow Nairalander. I just lost ma dad this Saturday 24. and I'm just depressed right now. can't stop crying because he died in my hands on the hospital bed. the pain is too much for me. pls friends wat can I do ti make dis pain go away I can't sleep. I loved him so much. and he's just 63. I'm just depressed. pls help me

Sorry for your loss, may he RIP
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Angrygoat: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
I went to pos to withdraw 7k plus the 1k I had on me,bought fuel 1k,took gen guy,that wan said piston and ringing with silencer 15k. I gave him 1k just to make sure the gen works and on. 10mins after he left the gen died and refused to come up. Now twllme how much did I waste in total. And I have not eaten or had my bath.
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by vampiresdiary(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
jidepopeson:

Hi there. How much would it cost me to have high rated thriller and adventure movies on a 500g drive?
Regards.

16k,if interested chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by charlesucheh(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Your Number 2 is so so not 80% applicable.

Some girls are always not interactive on social medias, and when you resort to making it lively, all you get as response will be loads of OK, FINE, SUP, GUD!

I for one, has a woman that does that a lot. she is committed o, don't get me wrong, but I sometimes, ignore her usual boring response just to illicit a decent conversation from her.

once in a while you need to keep them silent on social media to make them TALK. OP HOPE YOU ARE TRACKING THIS??

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Ishilove: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Una no dey ever taya for man and woman matter
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Kennyking1234: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
osejie17:
Good morning my fellow Nairalander. I just lost ma dad this Saturday 24. and I'm just depressed right now. can't stop crying because he died in my hands on the hospital bed. the pain is too much for me. pls friends wat can I do ti make dis pain go away I can't sleep. I loved him so much. and he's just 63. I'm just depressed. pls help me
Be strong brother
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Frales6:
very true. he will tell you that he's not the type that likes calling every time bcoz there's nothing to discuss. for him once in a week is ok. just know say guy man dey use you hold body for the main time.
As 4 me, i'm naturally like dat. No be everytime i get talk to dey talk, it's nt abt being tired of d said girl. But if she calls me nd gist dey wey she wan gist me. Then no biggie, i'm game..
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by osejie17(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Sorry for your loss, may he RIP
Amen tanx
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by MrEgghead(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
osejie17:
It's very difficult to pull through especially for the first few days..Relish the good memories you both had and have the mindset that your Dad was not going to live forever afterall, then you'll be fine..At this time, you have get busy especially with your work..This will help you reduce the time you'll spend grieving. Just be strong brother �
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by osejie17(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Be strong brother
Amen tanx
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Duplik8t77(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101165124:
More.....

Lack of communication.
Giving unnecessary excuses to avoid you.
Being secretive.
Getting angry with no definite reason.
He gives you little or no attention.
He keeps forgetting special events.
He stops saying loving words.
He does not care about your feelings.

We Rise!
so na wetin Dem bmc dey pay you for be this? U neva defend darling terrorist daddy today, abi the work don dey confuse you?. Uchu

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by osejie17(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
MrEgghead:
It's very difficult to pull through especially for the first few days..Relish the good memories you both had and have the mindset that your Dad was not going to live forever afterall, then you'll be fine..At this time, you have get busy especially with your work..This will help you reduce the time you'll spend grieving. Just be strong brother �
Tanx Alot I will try
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by bukatyne(f): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I don't need seven ways to know, I have my instinct to tell me, there is no silver bullet in it.

people don't listen to their inner voice anymore

@bold:

True.
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by bluefilm: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I don't need seven ways to know, I have my instinct to tell me, there is no silver bullet in it.[b][/b]

people don't listen to their inner voice anymore

But why are you responding in a such a manner?

The article clearly states it is for women.

For you to have responded in a such a manner, it means that it's either you a woman or you are gay.

Now your moniker clearly states that you are a guy.

I hope you can now see where I'm going...?
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by hardbody: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
You don't need 7 points. Once he is tired of your puna, you are on your way out. It is what it is.
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Frales6(f): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
As 4 me, i'm naturally like dat. No be everytime i get talk to dey talk, it's nt abt being tired of d said girl. But if she calls me nd gist dey wey she wan gist me. Then no biggie, i'm game..

ok oooo
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Wolfeye: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
What do you bring to the table?

1. Endless billing.
2. Vagina
3. Endless billing.
4. Vagina.
5. Dry conversations about telemundo.
6. Vagina
7. Talking about all your friends and their bf
8. Vagina
9. Endless billing.
10. more vagina.
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by NickNyce: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is a post for up growing kids. Every point made works in different ways in different relationships. Focus on building a good understanding with your partner and not all these misleading post
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by uthlaw: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Frales6:

ok ooo...thats for you sha. plenty men dey fall for am daily and no be all of them be fake. only say fake ones don make person no go fit decode the original.
no b lie my sister,make person no enter one chance!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
osejie17:

So sorry about this. Maybe you should go through his pictures and perhaps write a letter to him. Like pour your heart out on the letter. Lastly, pray to God to give you the strength to handle the pain. Please accept my condolences.
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by DMCY: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/15/7-ways-to-tell-if-a-guy-no-longer-fancies-you/

[b][/b]Last one

You don forget to add when you see him as your bank grin
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Georgejeez: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
He stops fvcking you regularly and intimately , you have to pressure him to service your engine once in a blue moon , even when he finally fvcks your pussy ,he easily loses erection , penetrate without intimate pre-intimacy , refuse to suck your pussy like he use to previously even when you don't have vaginal odour .
During intercourse ,he makes love to you like he's doing you a favour , wears his boxers shaperly after he cums , wouldn't cuddle you after the intercourse and will never help you fix your clothes when you wanna leave .
Just know that he is most likely with you physically but his heart and mind isn't there ,he ain't feeling you no more ,, once a man doesn't like you from his heart again his brain wouldn't energise his sexual organs to fire you wella ....

Another red flag you should look out for , he calls you whenever he wanna have sex , then he has totally deleted you from his mind but misses your sexual prowess whenever you warm his bed or just for the mere fact that Konji is a sickness that must be cured and your honeypot is the easiest site he can hack into.

All in all ,what I have learnt is we show love to those who don't love us but neglect those who are willing to move mountains for us , just to satisfy our innate greedy appetite and cravings

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by Jimmyubah2: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Who cares?
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by ACE1010: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
Lol OP is fucking on point grin

I have premium quality shoes for men, The best for your official engagements and events. kindly check my signature to make enquiry.

WhatsApps me pics....09030407151
Re: Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You by ACE1010: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
900warriorz:
In summary, it will all end in Premium Pro Max tears grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean / Things To Talk About With Your Girlfriend / The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.