Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men (2593 Views)

How Do Successful Men Choose Their Women?. / MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) / Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Jamariwolff(f): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
3 minutes read

Hello beauties, your favorite bae toh badt is back with more tips to help you enjoy a better and stress-free life with a man of your dreams.

In case you missed my thread on why you should perfect your spoken English, see it here https://www.nairaland.com/4334924/all-na-packaging-why-must

Today, we'll go a bit further in the discussion, covering general things you must perfect,

Let's begin

1. Your walking style : believe it or not, gait is bait to attract loaded men. You can't be walking like Quasimodo on the streets and expect to be taken seriously shioor.
I particularly love the way Celine Dion walks, check her 'a new day has come' video to see that sexy walk.
It's all an act that you must perfect, shaking what your mama gave you (whether small or big, it doesn't matter) shake it with pride and remember that men are watching, sizing you up and determining if you're wife able.

2. Your sixth sense :, your 6th sense is the ability to differentiate rich men from brokers by just taking a look at them. A lady with good 6th sense can never miss a loaded man because once he opens his mouth, she smells wealth.
Some say it's the way his eyeball will reflect money, others say he'll smell really expensive, each is a tell.
But be careful because some guys are really fake, study him before giving in.

3. Strategic positioning : where do you eat during work hours? Mama put? OK what is your problem sister?
Do you also do okirika bend down select?
I pray you don't end up falling in love with a bricklayer.

4. Your circle of friends : Loaded men don't just fall from the sky, they're humans like you and I, roaming around us. But why do some women have better luck in trapping them down?
Answer is
Circle of friends!!!
Everything in this country is connection,
Recently, a close friend of mine just married a chevron guy and she met him from another friend too, she strategically positioned herself together with the connections she had and boom!

5. Your smell : I know some ladies reading this don't even own roll on talk less of perfume. Smh.
I always wear something really overpowering so I announce my presence when I arrive.
From home, I also apply some perf in a cotton wool and insert in my bra.
So that
During work hours and before important business meetings, I squeeze the juice and smell nice throughout.

6. Your femininity : men love a really feminine lady, so you must be feminine to da bone.
No shouting at people in public, always control your voice pitch, adjust your dress often, all with a smile on your face.

7. Your make-up : very important! Successful men don't like over made up ladies, so go easy. But make sure you use quality and expensive products (like skinceutical) blend properly.
Don't forget skin tanners to make that skin Glow, take vitamin c supplements and drink Lotta water.

Thanks.
We'll all find successful men amen.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by eezeribe(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Coutinho is already flying high at Barcelona
Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by HOLYDICK(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Are u still in active service Op grin ?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by eezeribe(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Do you think PSG will beat Madrid?
Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by eezeribe(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sanchez's unveiling at Man UTD had the highest number of Jersey sales...
Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Jamariwolff(f): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
HOLYDICK:
if I'm an olosho for wanting good things of life, then have your sister or daughters marry poor and unsuccessful men.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by HOLYDICK(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
eezeribe:

Oh yes they might........ Do u tink zizou would be sacked after they lost to psg?
Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by JudgementHammer: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
if I'm an olosho for wanting good things of life, then have your sister or daughters marry poor and unsuccessful men.

So being an olosho now guarantees the good things of life.

Na HIV dey wait you

5 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by HOLYDICK(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:

u and the mods banned me for some time from romance section cos i rant the bitter Truth to u.. I dont know if ur a call gurl to one of the mods grin
Keep plying ur trade till u die in active service...
Downlow chick i mean dude or watever u are grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Expose ur breasts, wear push ups,body revealing clothes U will attract dogs and also make money,go into active service,but if U met yahoo plus guys,that is the end of ur life,ur left breast and puna will be use to chop semi yummy

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by kalufelix(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
They May Not Be In The Best Of Form But This Is Real Madrid We're Talking About Here

You Can't Rule Out A Side Parading The Best Players In The World...
Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Jamariwolff(f): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
JudgementHammer:

So being an olosho now guarantees the good things of life.

Na HIV dey wait you
HOLYDICK:

u and the mods banned me for some time from romance section cos i rant the bitter Truth to u.. I dont know if ur a call gurl to one of the mods grin
Keep plying ur trade till u die in active service...
Downlow chick grin
you are both hypocrites. You wont dare call your sisters olosho if they say they want to marry rich and successful men.
But you can slut shame ladies on forums.
I deserve the good things of life, I'm not an olosho. I am wiser than the average woman that'll marry a man earning 30k - 100k salary hoping it'll get better.

I repeat, give your sisters and daughters to poor men. If you can't do this, they are oloshos too, cheap ashawos

3 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by JudgementHammer: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
you are both hypocrites. You wont dare call your sisters olosho if they say they want to marry rich and successful men.
But you can slut shame ladies on forums.
I deserve the good things of life, I'm not an olosho. I am wiser than the average woman that'll marry a man earning 30k - 100k salary hoping it'll get better.

I repeat, give your sisters and daughters to poor men. If you can't do this, they are oloshos too, cheap ashawos
You simply don't have sense. I only responded to the words that came from ur mouth.
Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Onye Beribe
Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Peachess(f): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Once you're successful, you'll attract successful men no need going through all these. Girls who do this see men as an escape to suffering.
Many successful men smell gold diggers from afar. And some will treat you like trash cos they know you're just dating them because they are successful and their money. While others will make you 'lord of the sidechicks' because you have nothing to offer. You're just like a leech.
I know everyone wants a rich and successful partner but you just have to work on yourself FIRST.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Jamariwolff(f): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Peachess:
Once you're successful, you'll attract successful men no need going through all these. Girls who do this see men as an escape to suffering.
Many successful men smell gold diggers from afar. And some will treat you like trash cos they know you're just dating them because they are successful and their money. While others will make you 'lord of the sidechicks' because you have nothing to offer. You're just like a leech.
I know everyone wants a rich and successful partner but you just have to work on yourself FIRST.
darling I have stayed with successful men all my life.
Many of my broke girlfriends are now married and enjoy monthly trips to France Dubai et al.

I know what works to attract them and how to avoid them smelling the broke on you. It's all about packaging and strategic positioning.

Why suffer myself?

Follow my tips and enjoy a rich life.
Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Earthquake1: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Op do you think guys are stupid, rich guys know what they suffered to get to where they are.

If you think you can just jump on the bandwagon and start enjoying riches you will be used and dumped, your body parts may end up being used for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Jamariwolff(f): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
JudgementHammer:

You simply don't have sense. I only responded to the words that came from ur mouth.
your comprehension is low, I simply stated dat I'm not an olosho after you accused me of being one.
You want to play dumb now?
Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by AuntyAmope(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
Going through all this stress just to please men? Woah! I feel special as a man embarassed embarassed

Clearly, their lifes depend ours.

Thank you once again OP for making me feel special kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Peachess(f): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Many of my broke girlfriends are now married and enjoy monthly trips to France Dubai et al.

I know what works to attract them and how to avoid them smelling the broke on you. It's all about packaging and strategic positioning.

Why suffer myself?

Babe, those girls won't tell you what they're going through. Most of them are not happy don't be deceived by online pictures and fake smiles o.
Thanks but I rather make my own money and be happy.
Good luck with your search babe.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by blackgold2018(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Why suffer myself?

You are wrong at packaging and strategic positioning. Those are words of a gold digger and a bitch that have nothing to offer.. you know nothing. Men have different reasons of attraction on woman on marriage matter and its never what you above mentioned.
Unless you are just a sex tool/slave or a side chick to dem successfully men.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by blackgold2018(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Peachess:
These are words from an intelligent, matured and a wise lady. Keep it up

4 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by roarik(f): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
even with every thing up there..some men wont even blink their eye at u....so y the stress?....just try to be successful Ursef so wen u attract the successful man u can build your empire together..just like cookie and luscious wink my opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
AuntyAmope:
Going through all this stress just to please men? Woah! I feel special as a man embarassed embarassed

Clearly, their lifes depend ours.

Thank you once again OP for making me feel special kiss
my dear, that is why it is called seduction, to make you feel special as a man even though you aren't pulling the strings

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Jamariwolff(f): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Peachess:

Babe, those girls won't tell you what they're going through. Most of them are not happy don't be deceived by online pictures and fake smiles o.
Thanks but I rather make my own money and be happy.
Good luck with your search babe.
come to think of it, I'm kinda successful.
I'm a covenant University graduate, my dad is a multimillionaire, I earn 120k monthly working my father's company. But I still consider myself broke, thus I need a billionaire husband to match me. grin luck to you too dearie smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by mikebrown92: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
Peachess:

Would you marry me?

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by JudgementHammer: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Kpetekpete words from a menstruating cerebrum
Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by AuntyAmope(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
funmisticqueen:
my dear, that is why it is called seduction, to make you feel special as a man even though you aren't pulling the strings
nah, that’s why it’s called a man’s world tongue
Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
AuntyAmope:
nah, that’s why it’s called a man’s world tongue
that's what we want you yo believe

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by havilla(f): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is what shallow and artificial men care about in a woman, a matured man who wants a wife doesn’t concentrate on these things. Yes take good care of yourself, but nothing beats having a warm and welcoming personality.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Oxster(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
eezeribe:
Coutinho is already flying high at Barcelona

I swear bro,,em sabi am grin
Re: Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men by Oxster(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
eezeribe:

Dont think so,,,Madrid don't joke with UCL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree Signs Deal With Cex Toy Maker Over Size Of His D.I.C.K / Homosexuality And Hypocrisy. / My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.