Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend (35681 Views)

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by SouthSouth1914: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
earleswood:
For you to contemplate the idea for a nano second shows that you two deserves each other. Shikenan! Whilst a service member in my days, I saw that mostly all of the female members from the south were sleeping with any one that cared, except 3 that were pregnant during the camp.

Same thing your sisters from the west were doing! Promiscuity but across language, race and political affiliation. Shame on you had to draw the south into a general problem especially rampant your region. Birdbrain
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by inereunwa1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
richmond500:
Lalasticlala, i deh beg u with two snake heads, no move this nonsense go FP
haba guy man you too funny i cant stop laughing haha
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Kentucky404: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:
Hello Nlanders, so I have been in a relationship with this young lady for about 20 months now. We started dating when she was in her final year 2019 and will be going for NYSC service year this coming May, 2021.

Now the question is after paying my dues, I mean gave gifts(both monetary and material) and do surprises. The problem now is she is asking me how much monthly compulsory stipends I will be paying her during NYSC.

NLanders, Please I need advice...This is my first relationship and I don't know if this is right.

My brother, They are doing you
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Coldie(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Seriously is it that foolishness is disturbing u people or what?

Gf not even wife... If u know how loose most corper girls are u would suspend dating her for now, yet u want to be paying her salary.

What's wrong with u?

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by MummyD2020(f): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Are you sure you don't know what to do abi you want to create a bashing thread? Are you giving your mum monthly stipends? If not, baba borrow ako.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
op use that money to buy more sense and you won't regret it

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Femeto: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:
Hello Nlanders, so I have been in a relationship with this young lady for about 20 months now. We started dating when she was in her final year 2019 and will be going for NYSC service year this coming May, 2021.

Now the question is after paying my dues, I mean gave gifts(both monetary and material) and do surprises. The problem now is she is asking me how much monthly compulsory stipends I will be paying her during NYSC.

NLanders, Please I need advice...This is my first relationship and I don't know if this is right.
No try am. The one wey I work her 60,000 naira posting to Lagos na tears finish am.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by pascalbenz: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
shocked
PlayMaker14:
Oh Dear Lord!!!

A full grown Efulefu has decided to open a thread to display his Simping Disorder....

Giving to a lady that is not your mother, sister or wife is not generosity but gross stupidity.

E nor go better for person wen turn you to Mumu.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by fineboynl(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
to be in a relationship is now a full time job for most girls.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by NOwazobia: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Another stupid post. Of course you should pay... Guys are now the sisi these days. Spit
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by offset67(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:

so up till now, you never still wise

Tufiakwa!
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Jorge91: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:

after nysc pays her, hopefully her place of work during service might pay her cos corpers are looking for places that will pay also, she can still task her parents they will pay, then u too will pay her. ask her what her occupation is that warrants monthly payment, for this girl to ask for monthly money that means u have been paying like maga. Am sure u are scared to leave because of what u have invested in her. U should try other relationships to gain experience since it’s your first.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Attih(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Are you her PPA
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Kentucky404: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
earleswood:
For you to contemplate the idea for a nano second shows that you two deserves each other. Shikenan! Whilst a service member in my days, I saw that mostly all of the female members from the south were sleeping with any one that cared, except 3 that were pregnant during the camp.

Aunty ehn, see if you are not among the three Pregnant women. Hmm. Then your Kpekus 0rtolo Toloh must have suffered from the cucumber of those guys that cared.... cool

No dey disguise for here o.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by biggie73(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Run! Run! �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless ; ALL OF THEM!
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:

I keep telling guys, any woman who constantly ask you for financial favours doesn't love you especially if is for frivolities (phone, hair, clothes etc). A woman doesn't ask money from the one she loves rather she will do things that will be of favour both parties in future.

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by smarttm: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
??
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Worksunlimited: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:

Do you really need an advise on what to do?
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Starzo: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Downey:
End of the season 1 Barcelona 2 Atl Madrid 3 Sevilla 4 we beat Barcelona� Anyways thank you Madrid for watching �
this one sweet me

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Elidrisy20: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Be a Man, give her all your alawee
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by PrettyBunny(f): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lol...Tell her to get an extra job, if she needs compulsory stipend. You are not her father.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by anigbajumo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:

That's the genesis of the problem between me and my ex and I later found out she dey Bleep another guy for service. When u started using money to tame a lady u are planning ur future with my brother it's no more a committed relationship anymore.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by storm001(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
My brother... be giving her 40k monthly.
Since you don't have sense.

Women and there entitlement mentality cool

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Drone95(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
I'm here to read comment
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by PrettyBunny(f): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Nigerian girls are useless ; ALL OF THEM!

I hope you know that this includes your mother, sisters and every female specie you have in both your nuclear and extended family..

Just a reminder tho..
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by rafindo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:

It now a business abi.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by idiagbo86(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
my guy pay her,go to her village and buy land in her dad's name . Build a befiting house for them,buy her dad a car and her mum some reasonable cash to start up something . ask ur babe to bone allowee and pay her both her stippend and allowee,go to a law court and make change of surname to her fathers' . Come back to nairaland and thank me later or probabal invite me for some drinks or ask for my account number make u shock me .
NB
i did same thing fir my babe,i am advising u out of experience . walahi las las u go c how sweet e be .
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by HRMK: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
southerners sleeping with any1 that cares?i guess the northerners were virgins?arrant nonsense!
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by missyojo(f): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Alot of people didn't read the post well before commenting. She is going for service in May, not that she's already serving.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by OBku4(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Just wondering if nairaland pays all these OPs for their posts... or they are part of nairaland staff.

...cos all these 'stories' are just unnecessary.

really don't want to believe it's random guys/gurls just posting for the sake of it. (If so, mehn, that's some jazz!) lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by vikiphy89(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Abeg our elders in this forum over to you. Make i dey observe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.