Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend (35872 Views)

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Agbaba21: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2021
Hello!

Take advantage and join Kith Central

Kith Central is the new social Media platform in Nigeria that Pays people when someone likes thier posts. Since launching in Nigeria, many Nigerians have started joining this powerful platform.

You will earn N50 whenever your friends like your posts. Kith Central will pay you your money when you achieve 1,000 likes. Every month you will make N50, 000 and above.

Do you have bills to pay? Is your house rent due? Are you worried about how to pay your school fees? Have you been shifting your wedding because of the expenses? With the money you will be getting every month from Kith Central, all your financial troubles will disappear and you can live a life of ease.

Join Millions of smart Nigerians who have started joining Kith Central today and start your journey to financial independence. The more friends who like your posts, the more money you make every month.

Don't forget to tell your friends.

Click this link to join www.kithcentral.com

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by abbasajao(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2021
Does she want to serve you and your family?
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by deavicky(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2021
justjify:

Are her parents dead?
Is she an orphan, let's stop encouraging this madness biko.
is her parent sleeping with her?. Do you know the damage u inflict on her by sleeping with her and at the end of the day u will end up not marring her. Are u planning to have all that for free. If u don't have money I will understand with u but if u have money and u are doing this, is bad. Infact let me tell one secret, any relationship with money, u will never get the real taste.

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Samabu07(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2021
vinehedge:
Hello Nlanders, so I have been in a relationship with this young lady for about 20 months now. We started dating when she was in her final year 2019 and will be going for NYSC service year this coming May, 2021.

Now the question is after paying my dues, I mean gave gifts(both monetary and material) and do surprises. The problem now is she is asking me how much monthly compulsory stipends I will be paying her during NYSC.

NLanders, Please I need advice...This is my first relationship and I don't know if this is right.
Please move on with your life quietly. She is not worth it.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by YaxxVille(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2021
Yes na use your money to take care of her while she use hers to take care of her family.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Acidosis(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2021
Yahoo-yahoo relationships.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by vinehedge: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
deavicky:
is her parent sleeping with her?. Do you know the damage u inflict on her by sleeping with her and at the end of the day u will end up not marring her. Are u planning to have all that for free. If u don't have money I will understand with u but if u have money and u are doing this, is bad. Infact let me tell one secret, any relationship with money, u will never get the real taste.

Have not slept with her bro.....don't believe in that
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by deavicky(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
vinehedge:

If u have money and u value her, give her and forget what people are saying here. some people do worse outside and come here to form macho. If u don't have money tell her u cannot do it because of ur present financial status.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by deavicky(m): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
vinehedge:

If u have money and u value her, give her and forget what people are saying here some people do worse outside and come here to form macho. If u don't have money tell her u cannot do it because of ur present financial status.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by ofiko123(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
How is that my business??
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by princewarri1985: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
I dont understand, paying her stipend everymonth as in how?? Are you are father?? Is the government not going to pay her alawee every month?? Abeg my brother move on, she is playing you, and her intentions towards you or the relationship is not geniune or real.....she fit dey catch cruze while you dey catch feeling. My brother there are plenty fishes in the river wise up bro

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by justjify(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
deavicky:

What are you even saying? Does it makes sense to sleep with her and still pay her? Is that not transactional sex? As a woman, if you ask your guy to support you whenever you are in difficulty, its different. Why would you want him to place you on a monthly allowance because he sleeps with you. Does it ,make sense?
Oga! Relationship is not a poverty alleviation programme o
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by justjify(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
princewarri1985:
I dont understand, paying her stipend everymonth as in how?? Are you are father?? Is the government not going to pay her alawee every month?? Abeg my brother move on, she is playing you, and her intentions towards you or the relationship is not geniune or real.....she fit dey catch cruze while you dey catch feeling. My brother there are plenty fishes in the river wise up bro
Well said my brother
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by BluntCrazeMan: 4:19am On Apr 30, 2021
vinehedge:
Hello Nlanders, so I have been in a relationship with this young lady for about 20 months now. We started dating when she was in her final year 2019 and will be going for NYSC service year this coming May, 2021.

Now the question is after paying my dues, I mean gave gifts(both monetary and material) and do surprises. The problem now is she is asking me how much monthly compulsory stipends I will be paying her during NYSC.

NLanders, Please I need advice...This is my first relationship and I don't know if this is right.
She is personally inviting the end of the relationship by herself
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by rickleye: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Ladies In The World / 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband / Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.