Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend (35654 Views)

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by myrrtle(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:
Hello Nlanders, so I have been in a relationship with this young lady for about 20 months now. We started dating when she was in her final year 2019 and will be going for NYSC service year this coming May, 2021.

Now the question is after paying my dues, I mean gave gifts(both monetary and material) and do surprises. The problem now is she is asking me how much monthly compulsory stipends I will be paying her during NYSC.

NLanders, Please I need advice...This is my first relationship and I don't know if this is right.
from experience free her asap and look for your woman.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by abeniagbon(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
GreenDee:
nawa oo..The way guys bash and insult ladies at any slight opportunity on Nlnd is now getting irritating as fvck .. can't you just make your [b] nawa oo..The way guys bash and insult ladies at any slight opportunity on Nlnd is now getting irritating as fvck .. can't you just make your point without insults.

Moreover Op you already know what to do,do it..if she has a reason for asking for the monthly allowance,maybe she wants to venture into a business,or want to run a professional course..and you can afford it...there is no harm in helping her out.

being a boyfriend has automatically turn to him to her parent
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by lolu2019: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
juitar:
Your gf is a very self-centered lady, after collecting Federal and state alawee, she still dey expect boyfriend alawee. When corpers were collecting N9800 self gf no dey ask for compupsory monthly stipends, beside the way dem dey bang corper girls during service year some of them go just tell their bf say dem no do again. If u like waste ur money, make another person just dey hammer ur babe for u, at the end of the day make she con say she no do again.
Oboy use your head o, make u wise up.
"Abo oro lan so fomo luabi o..."(if u know u know)
madman
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by alhaji04: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
And you even have the effrontery to bring the nonsensical nonsense thread andnl thought to nairaland for us to advice you on what to do?

Honestly, if you happen to be my brother I will use you for money ritual so as to feed people with sense.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!! I don laugh taya, abeg make una take am easy with the op
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by damiloladuke: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
she must be a criminal
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Chukabiz(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Successfulben:
It is a BIG sin to have a girlfriend. You and that girl are both candidates of HELL except you repent.
Explain further please cos I don't understand
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Lilpen3758: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
earleswood:
For you to contemplate the idea for a nano second shows that you two deserves each other. Shikenan! Whilst a service member in my days, I saw that mostly all of the female members from the south were sleeping with any one that cared, except 3 that were pregnant during the camp.
You are a guy, you are too funny to be a lady
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by lolu2019: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
@Op....Personally I think you are still immature for a relationship... Because your mindset is not healthy. I hate people that bring their relationship problem here... I believe it's just a way to defame women and most of this topics are fake.
not all, my neighbor told me the same thing about giving his girlfriend 2k everyday because she got admitted into 100level.easier said than done. we didn't see his brake light again.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
richmond500:
LalasticlaIa, i deh beg u with two snake heads, no move this nonsense go FP
Lmfao grin
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by BigBashiru: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
@Op....Personally I think you are still immature for a relationship... Because your mindset is not healthy. I hate people that bring their relationship problem here... I believe it's just a way to defame women and most of this topics are fake.

Men should be shamed for their want In violence like wild brute beasts. Women should be shamed for sleeping around and then trying to give an innocent man another mans child to bring up. Men always conduct paternity tests.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Deri2018(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
That stipend she is demanding for is called PMF(Pussy Maintenance Fee)
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by chijokz(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:
Hello Nlanders, so I have been in a relationship with this young lady for about 20 months now. We started dating when she was in her final year 2019 and will be going for NYSC service year this coming May, 2021.

Now the question is after paying my dues, I mean gave gifts(both monetary and material) and do surprises. The problem now is she is asking me how much monthly compulsory stipends I will be paying her during NYSC.

NLanders, Please I need advice...This is my first relationship and I don't know if this is right.
Has she done anything for you? What I mean is inspiring you to be a better person or encouraging you to make more money or saving you money?
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by sniperr007(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:

If you have money pay oh.

But left for me, I no dey carry responsibility my destiny no connect me with worse case when the person feels entitled.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nawa o, she's using you for her financial benefits.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by seyz91(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
As she's going for NySc just comot mind for her, forget her as your girlfriend

she's long gone already

and once a woman stating a condition cuz of being together or whatsoever, She's Olosho grin

A word is enough for the wise cheesy
vinehedge:

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Skmoda360(m): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
BanjiRaymond:
Once your woman is telling you stuffs to do for her in a relationship, move on, she's not the right one

Op listen to this and put it to use
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
BigBashiru:

Men should be shamed for their want In violence like wild brute beasts. Women should be shamed for sleeping around and then trying to give an innocent man another mans child to bring up. Men always conduct paternity tests.
You made little sense in your post sir. It's rotten and smell of sentiments.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Baami, what's 'after paying my dues'
What dues were you paying before?
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
It could mean a joke, but ask if she is serious. But I will advise that you both start planning for something more permanent instead of just dating and wasting each other's biological clock
God bless you
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Funflipper: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
earleswood:
For you to contemplate the idea for a nano second shows that you two deserves each other. Shikenan! Whilst a service member in my days, I saw that mostly all of the female members from the south were sleeping with any one that cared, except 3 that were pregnant during the camp.

So northern female corpers don't fùck right?
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pay her stipends because you are Dangote? She is not serious.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by BanjiRaymond(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
lolipopandy:
You are meant to say once your woman starts telling you stuffs to do for her in a relationship ,let her go ,you are not right for her.
You're still saying the same
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by BigBashiru: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
You made little sense in your post sir. It's rotten and smell of sentiments.

Truth hurts. Us women are masters of sleeping with the attractive guy then getting married to the boring guy & give the attractive guy child to the boring guy to bring up... pretend its his child wen it isn't... sorry if the truth hurts.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Steve0979(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Deri2018:
That stipend she is demanding for is called PMF(Pussy Maintenance Fee)
in d military,it is call TMA (Toto maintenance allowance).it is usually 2k above
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by ogwuche4u(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
vinehedge:

Stop being a Simp. She will bleep a fellow corp member definitely. I remember 2015 in enugu camp where a married corp member (She) was caught bleeping a corp member (He) during the camp fire night.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Paramount01(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Successfulben:
It is a BIG sin to have a girlfriend. You and that girl are both candidates of HELL except you repent.

Pastor,what should we now have?
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Goalnaldo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Oh Dear Lord!!!

A full grown Efulefu has decided to open a thread to display his Simping Disorder....

Giving to a lady that is not your mother, sister or wife is not generosity but gross stupidity.

E nor go better for person wen turn you to Mumu.
maybe na Desmond Eliot. He takes the blame for any unfortunate events these days grin
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Goalnaldo(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
@vinehedge, how is your financial stability? I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem for someone who is financially stable. Perhaps you have been giving her something much more than allawee monthly. And if you can't afford it, talk it out with her. Then act wisely on her response or attitude towards that. While I was serving, I had two female colleagues who got stipends from their bfs monthly so they can live so well. All shouldn't be trolls always.

If there's any trust issue, I would advise you think well so you would be able to count your loss.
Hmmm. I like this. Buhari should make you minister for relationship affairs smiley

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by LaJoe2: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
Error!
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by ImaIma1(f): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Modern day babes want to live large at another person's expense.
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by donhils: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
richmond500:
LalasticlaIa, i deh beg u with two snake heads, no move this nonsense go FP
Lol
Re: My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend by Goalnaldo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian girls think that because they give you sex, they can make outrageous demands which must be met, most of this demands their own fathers cannot meet lmao. Then at age 29 when they are not getting admirers as before, they start greeting people anyhow even people ten years their junior grin

Well, if you can afford to give her, do, let me not pour sand in her Garri. It could just be God answering her prayer point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.