Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? (23402 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Biggest Relationship Mistakes / The Biggest Relationship Issues Couples Will Face And How To Handle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 27, 2021
mywells:
Girls are shits from the hole of exes,ladies are like chicken kill one eat it fried or boiled,don't try and keep them unless you're ready to marry,spending money taking them out don't have any other name than lust.the time energy vested in them does not worth it,some attract nothing but bad lucks and set back in someone careers.The best way to have your fun is inthe house of strippers.
What if you end up marrying a lady that has been fried or boiled, most times, yr type end up with such ladies.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by OGWILLS123: 12:15am On Apr 27, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Is she a woman?
No sad

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by mywells: 12:17am On Apr 27, 2021
Pa3cia:

What if you end up marrying a lady that has been fried or boiled, most times, yr type end up with such ladies.
and your type end up marrying truckloaded of exes.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by TJaguar(m): 12:28am On Apr 27, 2021
Amanee:
I have none

I loved and lost but there are no regrets, only lessons

I'm suspecting you are a chronic cheat grin
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by TJaguar(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2021
AsherAmari:
Never regret your past relationships because at a time it was all you wanted.

I've learnt never to regret anything I wilfully entered into in the past cos I enjoyed it while it lasted.

So, no regrets. grin

Another potential cheat spotted
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:51am On Apr 27, 2021
luminouz:

K

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bro why nah .. why you wicked like this.. see as you quote em epistle and replied with a capital letter K.. grin grin grin grin grin this your reply gannn.. LMFAO
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:56am On Apr 27, 2021
Mustiboy:

May a permanent curse be on you.

What's with Nigerians and this sickening hypocrisy?

Oga, don't ever quote me again. You're sick.

I blame myself for sharing my story.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol.. dem dn provoke my guy
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Yoighaman(m): 1:03am On Apr 27, 2021
Melst:

I just had to talk. I honestly don't know what you are trying to defend or the point you are trying to make by defending that act or comparing it to what you described up there. A woman pins a pregnancy on a man is usually done out of love. Either a selfish love for herself, or love for the child since she didn't consider abortion or love for the said man. This doesn't justify such deceit yes, but comparing it to what that guy did is plain unreasonable. That you'd intentionally impregnate a girl because you want to punish her that she insulted you. How low can one go? Then he is defending himself that he claimed responsibility. Imagine! See what the girl passed through. Do you know what abortion does to a lady mentally and emotionally? Do you know the rigors of carrying a pregnancy to term? Because either consequences would have been too brutal if he had thought it through. Even in the western world where abortion is legal, women go for counseling pre and post the abortion schedule. You young guys will think everything revolves around your penis and money.

Talking about cheating gfs, are there no cheating bfs all over? Or is it because these days, we have more of boys whining all over the place than actual real men. Gosh!

Well said.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Yoighaman(m): 1:12am On Apr 27, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
I don't have any regrets , except that I made the first move twice and I grabbed a perfect man who just chose not to make an effort with me , coz he may have been hurt in the past , I ignored his red signals the fact that saying I love you is like punishment for him ,the fact that he always says sorry and makes absolutely no corrections , the fact that he barely communicated with me , no vision , no ambition , no goals , no future plans , only knew three ppl and one was a child , hid me like palliative, he was good looking , spoke like an actor , dark and handsome , its like he was trying to say "you should be lucky to have me" but I'm also very pretty so I know I had chances outside , I just kept wanting the wrong one but I'm glad its over, I'm going to enjoy my single lifestyle and breath fresh air till I spot a lovey dovey that deserves me. no more batman relationships

Be my friend, you sound like a good girl smiley....

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Yoighaman(m): 1:16am On Apr 27, 2021
Melst:

My dear, they have no idea. But they will eventually. They can't even wear our shoes for one month. See ordinary menstrual cramps, I'd be crying like a baby. Abortion and the pains of labour is best left imagined. They end up creating damaged ladies with cold conscience then come back and cry foul. Well, those ladies are the monsters they created.
Thank you for the compliment. One can't emphasize the need to be extremely careful especially with what is obtainable these days.

Please ignore that troll up there with a soul that is the exact opposite of his moniker. Lonliness is already affecting him. They chase everyone away with their bad attitude and nonchalance towards people's emotions all in the name of forming man. Last time I checked, a man is a man and need not say it to be one. Someone that can't even keep a relationship is calling himself a man. Nonsense and baseless pride with unfounded ego. I have dealt with his type. They come back begging after realizing their folly. Pride goes before a fall. Though this one sounds like a teenager.

Well said again.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 1:40am On Apr 27, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bro why nah .. why you wicked like this.. see as you quote em epistle and replied with a capital letter K.. grin grin grin grin grin this your reply gannn.. LMFAO
I gave her potassium to calm her down na. Her emotion meter was already reading red. Make her BP no burst out. grin

From her replies, seemed someone gave her belle before.
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Sanctecosma(m): 2:14am On Apr 27, 2021
Chriswazo:
Having only one girlfriend a time i should have had many to forestall what I am facing now

I feel you bro. But just wondering what it is you're facing right now.
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Sanctecosma(m): 2:16am On Apr 27, 2021
Mustiboy:
Intentionally impregnating a girl so that I'd leave her and she'd suffer.
Ọmọ, my eyes couldn't take it when she was crying. I knew she was loyal and there's no way I could tell her to go find the person who impregnated her. My mouth just couldn't open to say such. I knew it was my handwork.

In the end, I took responsibility, and we went through an excruciating abortion process. I was drained financially, mentally, and emotionally.

I still regret that foolish act. I wanted to punish her, but i ended up punishing the both of us.
As always, what goes around comes around.
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Sanctecosma(m): 2:21am On Apr 27, 2021
mosho2good:
*Someone cannot just dial a wrong number in Nigeria an a politician or a celebrity will pick it.*

*Must it be only aboki?* �

Laugh wan kii me grin
mosho2good:
*Someone cannot just dial a wrong number in Nigeria an a politician or a celebrity will pick it.*

*Must it be only aboki?* �

Laugh wan kii me
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Sanctecosma(m): 2:31am On Apr 27, 2021
O my! This is deep!!
BlueAir:
grin thinking a woman can be selflessly loyal
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by WoundedLamb: 2:33am On Apr 27, 2021
BlueAir:
grin thinking a woman can be selflessly loyal

Were you selflessly loyal?
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Diegostan(m): 4:48am On Apr 27, 2021
My story will shake the whole nairaland if I drop it here...
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 27, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
My greatest relationship regret will be "not chopping his money when I had the chance". I was busy forming one stupid good girl when I should have just chopped his money and dumped his sorry ass. grin

As for now, I am already a changed person. For better, I stay, for worse, I move. No time. grin
Wrong mindset

wastage of beauty

It is a pity

because you'll be single at fifty

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by MickzyDonald: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2021
larryking540:

it's from girlfriend,she turns to a wife ,we need to stop this ,she isn't your wife but your girlfriend ,what's is the difference ,bride price? to me there is no difference between a lady who stays with your for couple of years and the one u finally out ring ,na the same character u go still jam for hux ,
just as man way day rude (boyfriend ) will still be rude wen e become husband
Truth talk, if she can't be a responsible girlfriend, she'll never be a good wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by naijadrivablog: 7:28am On Apr 27, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
My greatest relationship regret will be "not chopping his money when I had the chance". I was busy forming one stupid good girl when I should have just chopped his money and dumped his sorry ass. grin

As for now, I am already a changed person. For better, I stay, for worse, I move. No time. grin

Uyailcomparable
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by naijadrivablog: 7:32am On Apr 27, 2021
Trusting women when I was younger.

Very few women would stick by you when things are tough.

Don't be carried away by "I love you more" or " you are my one and only" a woman tells you. Na scam.

When the chips are down, just small temptation, she will desert you.

You can not know your partner when things are working: you are making money, spending on her, marrying her and give her a name and crown etc.

It is when things are tough, you really know a woman.

Finally, a bad woman or lady with few virtues will not change. No matter how much love, caring etc you show her.

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Raalsalghul: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2021

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by VanDerWaalforces: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Checking the phone of my ex behind his back
Really? To me, that was an eye opener
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by KardinalZik(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2021
yanabasee1:
Forgiving a cheating girlfriend, hoping that she'll change...

...on this table too!
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Speedy001(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Are you from akwa ibom dear
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by DMCY: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2021
Diegostan:
My story will shake the whole nairaland if I drop it here...

What’s new under the sun anymore? undecided undecided undecided

Abeg drop am so the elders in the house can analyze if it’s copied or not grin grin grin

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2021
NewSoul:

Wrong mindset

wastage of beauty

It is a pity

because you'll be single at fifty

angry

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Amanee(f): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2021
TJaguar:

I'm suspecting you are a chronic cheat grin

Wrong
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by poweredcom(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2021
@mosdii
@womenareapes1

All negative remarks of Nigerians gals by 80 percent of commenters here

Shows that our ladies have noting to offer

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by lookingfly: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2021
Theoarhics:
Quiting my job to be with my ex because of distance and love ,later I discovered she was not worth spending the rest of my life with.
na you be that guy wey leave Lagos come stay with older babe for Abuja on one thread sometime back grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Cree: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2021
Expecting him to come back after the breakup..
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by BlueAir: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2021
lipsrsealed woundedlamb i don't owe u any explanation
WoundedLamb:

Were you selflessly loyal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World / Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Zenayia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.