Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? (23405 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Biggest Relationship Mistakes / The Biggest Relationship Issues Couples Will Face And How To Handle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

The see finish that day was unbearable. It started when I refused to eat the food she offered. She got angry and was talking anyhow. I got angry too, and she insulted me in front of everyone. That was how i took my leave.
I got home and she was apologizing blah blah.

As for why I changed my mind, I pitied her when she was crying. Obviously, I still loved her.

Lol..I understand.

Hope you guys are still together?
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Mustiboy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

Lol..I understand.

Hope you guys are still together?
Yes, we are. 3 years and counting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

Yes, we are. 3 years and counting.
Nice one.

I hope to be like you one day bro. I'm very brutal about things like your babe did. I would have ended that relationship ASAP. Infact, I ended one because she said I should come to their family house to eat new year food. I was like,can't you bring the food to me? She said nope. Naso I just ignored her till date o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
MickzyDonald:
It's not new hearing different complaints coming from relationships, but some people tend to have the biggest of them all that made them quit or lost interest in the relationship, I heard someone saying she will forever regret the way she submitted herself in her past relationship, hereby putting her BF before her family, spending on him, trusting him and so on, But at the end, the guy later broke up without a valid reason....

So you can share yours.
Indulging in sexual immortality, my one and only regret. I thank God it's over

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by kenneth58(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:
Intentionally impregnating a girl so that I'd leave her and she'd suffer.
Ọmọ, my eyes couldn't take it when she was crying. I knew she was loyal and there's no way I could tell her to go find the person who impregnated her. My mouth just couldn't open to say such. I knew it was my handwork.

In the end, I took responsibility, and we went through an excruciating abortion process. I was drained financially, mentally, and emotionally.

I still regret that foolish act. I wanted to punish her, but i ended up punishing the both of us.

Devil dey learn work where some people dey

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmm
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by BlueAir: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin thinking a woman can be selflessly loyal

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
kenneth58:

I tell you. Some people get mind pass devil

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by CALCULUS16: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Had a well oiled no sex relationship with my church member. Babe visited, slept in my bed for more than five times. Man was busy trying to emulate christ teaching without reading the Bleep me sign in her. 2019 something unspeakable happened
so, what did u regret, something related to that happened to me, but when i thought of missing the sexual ecstacy when i was alone with her, i used to regret but this kind regret na devil kind of, but when i remember the story of joseph i use to thank God say i no commit fornication

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Mustiboy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

Nice one.

I hope to be like you one day bro. I'm very brutal about things like your babe did. I would have ended that relationship ASAP. Infact, I ended one because she said I should come to their family house to eat new year food. I was like,can't you bring the food to me? She said nope. Naso I just ignored her till date o

Lol.
You better be like me. No be everything be Redpill o, and that doesn't mean I'm a fool. I know when to draw the line, and I've got high standards.

But be soft to who deserves tenderness.

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Mustiboy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
kenneth58:

Can't you see where I wrote that I later took responsibility? undecided

In fact, we're still together, so which one be devil? angry

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Make I talk? Nah.....

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

Lol.
You better be like me. No be everything be Redpill o, and that doesn't mean I'm a fool. I know when to draw the line, and I've got high standards.

But be soft to whom deserves tenderness.
Lol,I hear you

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by bukatyne(f): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
kenneth58:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

As my people would pray:

May we never offend someone who would not forgive us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by bukatyne(f): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

Can't you see where I wrote that I later took responsibility? undecided

In fact, we're still together, so which one be devil? angry

The fact you are together doesn't negate the devilishness of your act.

Let's call you part-time devil; your first post sounded like you were remorseful at the end.

That was the human side of you speaking.

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by BinamRex: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:
Intentionally impregnating a girl so that I'd leave her and she'd suffer.
Ọmọ, my eyes couldn't take it when she was crying. I knew she was loyal and there's no way I could tell her to go find the person who impregnated her. My mouth just couldn't open to say such. I knew it was my handwork.

In the end, I took responsibility, and we went through an excruciating abortion process. I was drained financially, mentally, and emotionally.

I still regret that foolish act. I wanted to punish her, but i ended up punishing the both of us.

You are a sadist, and if you don't repent, you'll face a cruel end.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by bukatyne(f): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
@OP:

Thankfully none.
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by braunny(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Not believing she was really pregnant for me....i believed those mumu prophets that said shw wan use belle trap me....omo she aborted it ohhh n now she is.married n even have a child for the dude

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Ishilove: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Stubbornness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
bukatyne:

Let's call you part-time devil; your first post sounded like you were remorseful at the end.

Let him be na!!! Or why comment on his case alone? The rest of the guys telling us what women did to them, why not comment on that? grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
BinamRex:

You are a sadist, and if you don't repent, you'll face a cruel end.
Here we go again with these female emoticons

Can't you keep it inside?

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Mustiboy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
bukatyne:

As long as I took responsibility, I'm not a bad person.

Thank you. Bye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by bukatyne(f): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

Let him be na!!! Or why comment on his case alone? The rest of the guys telling us what women did to them, why not comment on that? grin

I would comment on what catches my fancy. undecided

Even though relationship problems are not new, people manage to bring a fresh twist to it e.g. dude I quoted.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Pravedk: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
DemonInvoker:
I Have A Lot Of Regrets...I Was Fooled To Accept An Unwanted Pregnancy With An Unwanted Lady...How Can You Be 5Months Pregnant And Not Even Know(She Claimed She Never Missed Her Period But She Was Pregnant)?!Pretty Face Doesn't Make A Pretty Heart.
The period part while pregnant is possible
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by BinamRex: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

Here we go again with these female emoticons

Can't you keep it inside?

You are seriously an evil person and you should be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by bukatyne(f): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

Thank you. Bye.

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

That you thought of such a thing to revenge 'disgracing/disrespecting' you in public is already a demonic thing to do and qualifies you as bad.

Accepting responsibility when she started crying, gives you a bit of redemption.

You need to work on your mind.

I am not judging you, I am stating facts and think you are not far gone as a psychopath and still very redeemable hence my first post.

Goodluck.

10 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
bukatyne:

I would comment on what catches my fancy. undecided

Even though relationship problems are not new, people manage to bring a fresh twist to it e.g. dude I quoted.

Maybe @ first sentence but showed your vested interest undecided

. You think he is evil but the multitude of women who brought in bastards from other men for unsuspecting husbands to raise nko? More than 90% of the comments are from guys who showed us that women could be more terrible. You didn't see me insult or abuse these women,did you? Why? People are people,not unicorns, so, there is nothing new

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Bosch10(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

The see finish that day was unbearable. It started when I refused to eat the food she offered. She got angry and was talking anyhow. I got angry too, and she insulted me in front of everyone. That was how i took my leave.
I got home and she was apologizing blah blah.

As for why I changed my mind, I pitied her when she was crying. Obviously, I still loved her.
I think rejecting a lady's food is one of the greatest thing that annoys her.i can relate

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
bukatyne:

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

That you thought of such a thing to revenge 'disgracing/disrespecting' you in public is already a demonic thing to do and qualifies you as bad.

Accepting responsibility when she started crying, gives you a bit of redemption.

You need to work on your mind.

I am not judging you, I am stating facts and think you are not far gone as a psychopath and still very redeemable hence my first post.

Goodluck.

Damn, that dude is even nice. I would have done worse. grin

Does that make me evil, darling?

Damn! You so emotional about that dude's case. Say it. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bosch10:
I think rejecting a lady's food is one of the greatest thing that annoys her.i can relate
True but I'm sure that's not the bone of contention. Something else triggered the angst.
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Revolva(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nigerian girls are becoming useless these days an so one steal my money and betrayed me after I sent her t fare for a visit and make I give am work ..dis fool took my 5k and started playing em..till I trethen her and she returned d money and the idiot started lying all these and data

another idiot again very nice but she say she be feminist and very small thing de always pain her..an so she start to de give me attitude...upon wetin i git her...she no even care say my heart is open ...she still gave me d bad attitude

an so we block ourselves...

naija gals are one setback i swear

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

Thank you. Bye.

Why dafuq would you need to validate any one's opinions bro? undecided

You don't need her or me or anyone to make you feel good or bad. You are the one whose shoe was stepped on. Most of us commenting here might have done worse bro.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Zenayia / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.