Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? (23406 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Biggest Relationship Mistakes / The Biggest Relationship Issues Couples Will Face And How To Handle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Slimzy388:
I come even trust am join see... Since we broke up again it's very hard for me now to trust any woman again, I can't even think of dating again ...
Tell us your experience na let's learn abeg
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
Fedrick100:
Dating when i was still 17yrs old,.the girl even made me hate the word dating,up till now i found it difficult to trust any girl
What happened you guys should be telling us na let's update ourselves
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by iboboyswag(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
For those going on about mustiboy's post, I would only repeat what bukatyne said, "may God not allow you hurt those who would not forgive".

What the girl did to mustiboy hurt him to his core and he sought his pound of flesh. If the reasons are not tangible enough for you, that's your problem not his.

And I also need to put this out there, We hurt and heal differently, therefore projecting your standards of what is acceptable onto another person is selfish.

Personally... I take a lot for granted but there are subtle things that seemingly count for nothing that can hurt me and even if I forgive, I won't forget!

And boy you don't want to hurt a Pisces.

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by larryking540: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Masturbator2020:
She was ur girlfriend, never ur wife.Now what if she gets married to the guy she cheated with?
it's from girlfriend,she turns to a wife ,we need to stop this ,she isn't your wife but your girlfriend ,what's is the difference ,bride price? to me there is no difference between a lady who stays with your for couple of years and the one u finally out ring ,na the same character u go still jam for hux ,
just as man way day rude (boyfriend ) will still be rude wen e become husband

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by larryking540: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

This is weird!

You knew she was loyal and still wanted to punish her? For what exactly?
most times wen (human ) over think too much when it comes relationship every one is a victim of such ,,john say e girl cheat on am ,u that it doesn't concern will start having insecurities too ,, every one is a victim of such imagination
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Melst: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

Maybe @ first sentence but showed your vested interest undecided

. You think he is evil but the multitude of women who brought in bastards from other men for unsuspecting husbands to raise nko? More than 90% of the comments are from guys who showed us that women could be more terrible. You didn't see me insult or abuse these women,did you? Why? People are people,not unicorns, so, there is nothing new
I just had to talk. I honestly don't know what you are trying to defend or the point you are trying to make by defending that act or comparing it to what you described up there. A woman pins a pregnancy on a man is usually done out of love. Either a selfish love for herself, or love for the child since she didn't consider abortion or love for the said man. This doesn't justify such deceit yes, but comparing it to what that guy did is plain unreasonable. That you'd intentionally impregnate a girl because you want to punish her that she insulted you. How low can one go? Then he is defending himself that he claimed responsibility. Imagine! See what the girl passed through. Do you know what abortion does to a lady mentally and emotionally? Do you know the rigors of carrying a pregnancy to term? Because either consequences would have been too brutal if he had thought it through. Even in the western world where abortion is legal, women go for counseling pre and post the abortion schedule. You young guys will think everything revolves around your penis and money.

Talking about cheating gfs, are there no cheating bfs all over? Or is it because these days, we have more of boys whining all over the place than actual real men. Gosh!

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Melst:

I just had to talk. I honestly don't know what you are trying to defend or the point you are trying to make by defending that act or comparing it to what you described up there. A woman pins a pregnancy on a man is usually done out of love. Either a selfish love for herself, or love for the child since she didn't consider abortion or love for the said man. This doesn't justify such deceit yes, but comparing it to what that guy did is plain unreasonable. That you'd intentionally impregnate a girl because you want to punish her that she insulted you. How low can one go? Then he is defending himself that he claimed responsibility. Imagine! See what the girl passed through. Do you know what abortion does to a lady mentally and emotionally? Do you know the rigors of carrying a pregnancy to term? Because either consequences would have been too brutal if he had thought it through. Even in the western world where abortion is legal, women go for counseling pre and post the abortion schedule. You young guys will think everything revolves around your penis and money.

Talking about cheating gfs, are there no cheating bfs all over? Or is it because these days, we have more of boys whining all over the place than actual real men. Gosh!
K

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
iboboyswag:

It is close to home that's why... You know it hurts to remember. angry grin grin grin
Bad nigga
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryking540:

most times wen (human ) over think too much when it comes relationship every one is a victim of such ,,john say e girl cheat on am ,u that it doesn't concern will start having insecurities too ,, every one is a victim of such imagination
Lol..he explained why he was angry with her later sha...read on.
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by larryking540: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

Nice one.

I hope to be like you one day bro. I'm very brutal about things like your babe did. I would have ended that relationship ASAP. Infact, I ended one because she said I should come to their family house to eat new year food. I was like,can't you bring the food to me? She said nope. Naso I just ignored her till date o

to go sha ,e no bad ,its a get together man ,the next one comes up ,or Easter you can also invite the whole of her family also ,
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by larryking540: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
kenneth58:

Devil dey learn work where some people dey
I swear ,I can imagine how this dude go do spend up to 48hrs thinking of how to punish he said lady
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by larryking540: 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bosch10:
I think rejecting a lady's food is one of the greatest thing that annoys her.i can relate
y reject a food ,it's better u take one spoon and act okay or filled up than reject the whole pot ,
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by nonut: 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Shift, abeg.
Yes or no would have been appropriate.
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by bukatyne(f): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryking540:

it's from girlfriend,she turns to a wife ,we need to stop this ,she isn't your wife but your girlfriend ,what's is the difference ,bride price? to me there is no difference between a lady who stays with your for couple of years and the one u finally out ring ,na the same character u go still jam for hux ,

I agree with you.

What you can't condone in a marriage, start rejecting it in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by larryking540: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
bukatyne:

I agree with you.

,till date most religious body use that statement she is just your girlfriend and not or wife ,what you condole in relationship definitely you will also do such ,if you are okay with your girlfriend cheating around and you say ,ts Bec she is just my girlfriend, definitely when area go hard for you,she go do her formal business to tay sustain till you bounce back again .....
woman that doesn't likes going to the kitchen or market what makes you feel she will change when u wife her officall,,,to me marriage is just a name and everything remains desame na just iron day d middle finger

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Xenry:
If you don't date, you won't have relationship regrets.
No unnecessary burdens please, Single Life is the best.

Only entanglements? grin
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by BePrepared: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:
Intentionally impregnating a girl so that I'd leave her and she'd suffer.
Ọmọ, my eyes couldn't take it when she was crying. I knew she was loyal and there's no way I could tell her to go find the person who impregnated her. My mouth just couldn't open to say such. I knew it was my handwork.

In the end, I took responsibility, and we went through an excruciating abortion process. I was drained financially, mentally, and emotionally.

I still regret that foolish act. I wanted to punish her, but i ended up punishing the both of us.

A permanent curse is already on you for that abortion. UNLESS U ARE WASHED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT

MAY MERCY FALL ON YOU
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Mustiboy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
BePrepared:

A permanent curse is already on you for that abortion. UNLESS U ARE WASHED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT

MAY MERCY FALL ON YOU
May a permanent curse be on you.

What's with Nigerians and this sickening hypocrisy?

Oga, don't ever quote me again. You're sick.

I blame myself for sharing my story.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by phazotron(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
iboboyswag:
For those going on about mustiboy's post, I would only repeat what bukatyne said, "may God not allow you hurt those who would not forgive".

What the girl did to mustiboy hurt him to his core and he sought his pound of flesh. If the reasons are not tangible enough for you, that's your problem not his.

And I also need to put this out there, We hurt and heal differently, therefore projecting your standards of what is acceptable onto another person is selfish.

Personally... I take a lot for granted but there are subtle things that seemingly count for nothing that can hurt me and even if I forgive, I won't forget!

And boy you don't want to hurt a Pisces.

And what will happen? Will the world come to an end?
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Masturbator2020: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryking540:

When you say to you you're being selfish. Years ago I asked a girl out,and she refused because she was dating a guy she didn't want to cheat on.When the guy travel out of the country he then call the girl and ask her to find her way..Sadly I have already switched to another girl, I could not marry the girl again..So when you have not paid a bribe price she is not urs,you can dump her anytime even if she had let go a man that would have married her..Let's stop this selfishness pls.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by phazotron(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Not being understanding (and maybe patient) enough

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Tinalex26: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
None...cos it was all a learning process...even marriage join sef!!! I CAME OUT WISER N STRONGER!!!!
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by larryking540: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Masturbator2020:
When you say to you you're being selfish. Years ago I asked a girl out,and she refused because she was dating a guy she didn't want to cheat on.When the guy travel out of the country he then call the girl and ask her to find her way..Sadly I have already switched to another girl, I could not marry the girl again..So when you have not paid a bribe price she is not urs,you can dump her anytime even if she had let go a man that would have married her..Let's stop this selfishness pls.
you wouldn't blame her she invested her time and energy in an emotional robbery relationship, did she cheat maybe yes or no ,but trust me if she had left her boyfriend which she already clearly state she had then for you ,baba u and I know you will still say those bitches aren't loyal

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by larryking540: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Masturbator2020:
you wouldn't blame her she invested her time and energy in an emotional robbery relationship, did she cheat maybe yes or no ,but trust me if she had left her boyfriend which she already clearly state she had then for you ,baba u and I know you will still say those bitches aren't loyal
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryking540:

to go sha ,e no bad ,its a get together man ,the next one comes up ,or Easter you can also invite the whole of her family also ,
She told me that very day bro and was very insistent that I should come. So I should just leave whatever I'm doing and start rushing to her family house to see her family or to eat rice?

Even my own mom can't call me on new year day and talk to me like I'm supposed to be at her beck and call. It's never done like that

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by larryking540: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
bukatyne:

I agree with you.

same goes to a lady ,what you don't like the guy doing start rejecting it , marriage doesn't change anything,na just one semi coated ring change the boyfriend/girlfriend vs marriage stuff

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by larryking540: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

She told me that very day bro and was very insistent that I should come. So I should just leave whatever I'm doing and start rushing to her family house to see her family or to eat rice?

Even my own mom can't call me on new year day and talk to me like I'm supposed to be at her beck and call. It's never done like that
okay ,now I feel u ,there was lack of planning involved ,she should have told you earlier atleast 2 to 3 days ahead
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

May a permanent curse be on you.

What's with Nigerians and this sickening hypocrisy?

Oga, don't ever quote me again. You're sick.

I blame myself for sharing my story.
Bro....I told you to ignore but you still didn't. You know Nigerians and their holier than thou attitude na. That dude that was cursing and huffing,I bet you are still better than him,so why do you bother to even reply his nonsense.

I don't blame you for sharing that story. It is needed on the thread. You don't owe anyone explanation

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by iboboyswag(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
phazotron:

No it will not but again you don't just want to.
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryking540:

okay ,now I feel u ,there was lack of planning involved ,she should have told you earlier atleast 2 to 3 days ahead
Gbam. She was even told to invite me 5 days earlier but she forgot and was now telling me around 1pm on new year day. I be jobless Mofo ni?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
phazotron:

Offend me and see na...

You go dry finish in one month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Zenayia / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.