Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? (23409 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Biggest Relationship Mistakes / The Biggest Relationship Issues Couples Will Face And How To Handle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Ayt27(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Pierocash:
It is wasting 4 good years on that ungrateful,uncaring,and selfish girl .

I think I understand what this feels like, mine wasn't as bad as this but deep at the core, I've been through this.

I feel you bro

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by sammysmiles(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hun!
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by JONSYN7154: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amanee:
I have none

I loved and lost but there are no regrets, only lessons
Good comments. God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by evil1: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
I moved on.
Let the past remain in the past.
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Fedrick100: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dating when i was still 17yrs old,.the girl even made me hate the word dating,up till now i found it difficult to trust any girl

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Theoarhics: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Quiting my job to be with my ex because of distance and love ,later I discovered she was not worth spending the rest of my life with.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Oladefemi007(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Pierocash:
It is wasting 4 good years on that ungrateful,uncaring,and selfish girl .

Mine is 5+ years

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Sazeals(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Draslo:
I regret ever knowing Naya. What belongs to the streets should stay on the streets.
hoe shey

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by jaxxy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
MickzyDonald:
It's not new hearing different complaints coming from relationships, but some people tend to have the biggest of them all that made them quit or lost interest in the relationship, I heard someone saying she will forever regret the way she submitted herself in her past relationship, hereby putting her BF before her family, spending on him, trusting him and so on, But at the end, the guy later broke up without a valid reason....

So you can share yours.

If sm1 enters a relationship and refuses to give themselves sense because of love that’s their own problem and stupidity. It always ends in tears.

No matter what always have sense. If u don’t have borrow. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Stevyne: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

Intentionally impregnating a girl so that she'd suffer and I'd leave her.
Ọmọ, my eyes couldn't take it when she was crying. I knew she was loyal and there's no way I could tell her to go find the person who impregnated her. My mouth just couldn't open to say such. I knew it was my handwork.

In the end, I took responsibility, and we went through an excruciating abortion process. I was drained financially, mentally, and emotionally.

I still regret that foolish act. I wanted to punish her, but i ended up punishing the both of us.
Woah!! All I can say is omoh

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Never regret your past relationships because at a time it was all you wanted.

I've learnt never to regret anything I wilfully entered into in the past cos I enjoyed it while it lasted.

So, no regrets. grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
I was too selective I guess. I was also blinded by finance and future prospects. Given another chance I would have made better choices

10 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
I really regret for showing her much love. women are shiit I really regret for showing her much love. women are shiit

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Jh0wsef(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmm.
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Oyerinde16(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
D

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Masturbator2020: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
yanabasee1:
Forgiving a cheating girlfriend, hoping that she'll change...
She was ur girlfriend, never ur wife.Now what if she gets married to the guy she cheated with?

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by RightToReject(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Quasi-off point! You can prevent regret by always coming into equity with clean hands and despising every unconscientious act with all your might, and being unkind to an unconscientious partner.

Only weak, naive, greedy, and undiscerning people do have reasons to become regretful after their relationship ends because of their unconscientious actions and inactions.

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Jethrosam(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
It's a sad one for me,dated this girl for 4 years along the way pregnacy enter,at the end,got to know na grade 1 olosho for inter state,and guy no get money 4 DNA,i give god all the glory that i did lost my life.bcause all her family na wire wire olosho asewo.so sad to be in a relationship

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:
Intentionally impregnating a girl so that I'd leave her and she'd suffer.
Ọmọ, my eyes couldn't take it when she was crying. I knew she was loyal and there's no way I could tell her to go find the person who impregnated her. My mouth just couldn't open to say such. I knew it was my handwork.

In the end, I took responsibility, and we went through an excruciating abortion process. I was drained financially, mentally, and emotionally.

I still regret that foolish act. I wanted to punish her, but i ended up punishing the both of us.
This is weird!

You knew she was loyal and still wanted to punish her? For what exactly?

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Mustiboy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

This is weird!

You knew she was loyal and still wanted to punish her? For what exactly?

She disgraced me in front of her friends and family. That was doing Christmas that she invited me to her house. We got mad at each other, and she dragged me into the mud.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by worldclass68(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
I want to run from one at the moment lipsrsealed cry...
Chocking walai..the girl always complain, I don tire Walai,shey nah so relationship dey be?
And she no won let go embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

She disgraced me in front of her friends and family. That was doing Christmas that she invited me to her house. We got mad at each other, and she dragged me into the mud.

She abused you badly I guess? That would be a case of See Finish o.

Your revenge would have been very brutal had you carried it out. What made you change your mind, her cries?

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by TuFab(f): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Allowing third parties have too much say.

That to me is the biggest killer of a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by RedChiefPriest: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dating someone because of friends and out of pity,
Forgiving a cheating partner several times,
Allowing myself to get hurt while forming gentleman and saying I won't hurt the person that hurt me.

But I just realized i either stay out of relationship or hurt the person if they hurt me also without thinking twice.

Thunder fire all cheating bastards.

14 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Igbalaoluwa: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:
Intentionally impregnating a girl so that I'd leave her and she'd suffer.

You must be a red Piller. Stop taking this they say on Nairaland to heart. Everything na cruise

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Oyerinde16:
Dating a girl earning #300k plus, me with my #120k plus earning, thinking d babe no go Eva bill me, my broda, she de bill me pass #60k every month, e b like say ha problem no go Eva finis, I was like okay by next month she go balance, okay next month she go balance, after like 5 months I discovered one guy was owing her over #1.7m, baba, I jejely asked her to invest #400k in one biz, I personally crashed the biz and gave ha #200k back I managed the rest move, she no care, 2 months lata when d oda guy dump am carry her money run, she come tell me say she no get food for house, imagine a babe earning over #300k telling me she no get food for house, my sister Ogun go kee u if u Eva call my number again....
She was cheating on you and billing you at the same time? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by mywells: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Girls are shits from the hole of exes,ladies are like chicken kill one eat it fried or boiled,don't try and keep them unless you're ready to marry,spending money taking them out don't have any other name than lust.the time energy vested in them does not worth it,some attract nothing but bad lucks and set back in someone careers.The best way to have your fun is inthe house of strippers.

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
I Have A Lot Of Regrets...I Was Fooled To Accept An Unwanted Pregnancy With An Unwanted Lady...How Can You Be 5Months Pregnant And Not Even Know(She Claimed She Never Missed Her Period But She Was Pregnant)?!Pretty Face Doesn't Make A Pretty Heart.

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Mustiboy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

She abused you badly I guess? That would be a case of See Finish o.

Your revenge would have been very brutal had you carried it out. What made you change your mind, her cries?

The see finish that day was unbearable. It started when I refused to eat the food she offered. She got angry and was talking anyhow. I got angry too, and she insulted me in front of everyone. That was how i took my leave.
I got home and she was apologizing blah blah.

As for why I changed my mind, I pitied her when she was crying. Obviously, I still loved her.

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by BigYash: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Masturbator2020:
She was ur girlfriend, never ur wife.Now what if she gets married to the guy she cheated with?
She should have just stayed with the one she wants to settle down with. That your statement above is why I don't take girls serious. They are confused,manipulative and stupid.. I pity guy wen still dey love or care for girl.. Guys love yourselves, invest in your selves. The bitches will coming begging you to have a taste of you.. Who girls hep sef? Rubbish

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Afokesco(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Had a well oiled no sex relationship with my church member. Babe visited, slept in my bed for more than five times. Man was busy trying to emulate christ teaching without reading the Bleep me sign in her. 2019 something unspeakable happened
hey bro tell us the unspeakable part cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.