Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Accommodating An Insolent Girl - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accommodating An Insolent Girl (78294 Views)

Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? / KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Ugandatales: 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingcalls:
Thats the entitlement mentality women have...imagine say u decide to de hammer am , she will do worse... thats the difference between guys and girls...if na man u accommodate freely...he will sleep on the floor and still act like house boy to u...he will b going on errands free for u and will b fetching the water without u knowing that the is water problem...men are more appreciative than woman and never forget the help u gave them when they were in need ... women act like entitled spoilt kids

This is so true. I remember one girl I used to give 1-2k when she is hungry. I remember the day I gave her 4k, she put me on her Whatsapp status, showering me with praises. With time, she started meeting rich guys that give her 20-25k. One day, we had a little argument cos she said I am not useful to her or something like that. I said so she has forgotten what I used to do for her back in the day, and and said, "What? 4k...5k...is that one money?"

11 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Originalsly: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

I should unlock and evict her??!

I don't actually want to be the one who tells her to leave.

She should make that choice herself

Bro... you have to allow her access to her stuff. She can make a Police matter and you know how that will go down. I suggest you send message let her know when you will be back....for an hour or two. It will be for her to show up for her stuff... or maybe ask you to take them upstairs. Actions speak louder than words.... she already knows she is not welcomed. What you don't do is allow her to come back..... chew on this...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Chigold101(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
Good day NLers, please I need your take on this.
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's prominent public universities.

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

I offered a roof over her head.

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

She said she was gonn take food stuff to her friend's place (upstairs) to cook.
I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

She got angry and took some money and left

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.
I thought it was rude but considered it as one of the many tantrums of ladies

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
I made her understand that I am her benefactor.
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

She has returned and has been calling my line but I've been ignoring...

Now, is my action too harsh or still in line??!

Correct Guy
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Mutemenot(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
I swear, Op has attempted to browser her network, she can t be that mad at someone who accommodated her freely for months ...
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by LordOfTheGame: 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
OP you did well but let me give you a small idea, you can allow her in again and call her attention to her insolence bit while doing that, make sure you record every conversations on your phone without letting her know so that when she misbehave and you eventually throw her out, her stories to her parents will come out as lies by the time you play your recorded verse and also touch all her misbehaviours in the past so that it will enter the record and ask her some questions that will nail her finally.
Some of all these girls are really bad and ungrateful.

5 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by darediamond(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

At least I'm more intelligent than you.
Never are you intelligent than him by that response you gave the O.P.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Ugandatales: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
MickzyDonald:

He hasn't bleeped her see the way she's misbehaving, what if the Guy has now been f*king her nko, she will even lock him outside out of respect

grin grin grin
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Oweku: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=CHoccolaTE post=101179323][/quote]
Bro u have spoken well, may God bless u..
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by friendl: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
She wanted something more ,women only act rude to who doesn't give them what they want
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by juniorstar(m): 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

What are you not telling us...gals act like dis when u are chasing dem and see finish din enter.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Kylekent59: 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Nonsensical nonsense

There is nothing nonsensical there.

It is just like you own a land in Lagos, and you were kicked out of Lagos because you are not a native of Lagos.

Some of you don't even know how to respond maturely.

In the eyes of the court, if anything happens to the girl, that would be used against the Op.

I know the person that made that comment is a lawyer.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by drgideon: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
She made a grave mistake.

Tell your parents, since she is a family friend and so that, before hand, they will understand your next move before its done.

Things cannot get better from this point.

Let the friend's that are so important to her accommodate her. Send her packing!

You have tried your best.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by AfonjaConehead: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please remember she's a girl/lady....don't treat her like she's a man

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by dodoisk(m): 12:01am On Apr 28, 2021
to be a man is not eazy. just sack her
daveyjay:

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by EmmanuelBanks: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

OP, nice thing you did there, but pls try and give us update on the issues later...

if either she is still staying with you or otherwise, apologies and the likes etc...

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:03am On Apr 28, 2021
Kylekent59:

There is nothing nonsensical there.

It is just like you own a land in Lagos, and you were kicked out of Lagos because you are not a native of Lagos.

Some of you don't even know how to respond maturely.

In the eyes of the court, if anything happens to the girl, that would be used against the Op.

I know the person that made that comment is a lawyer.

You are both equally stupid

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Ugandatales: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

[b]Well.........yo grevious mistake was leaving the bed to sleep on the floor........in the first place bro.........

Girls see u as a king........when u put nobody above you
.........they r all bird brain[/b]

You have a solid point.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Kzinne: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2021
Lilpen3758:
She want Bleep!! if u Bleep her well i mean hot Bleep ooh she will become your house girl
God when this kind girls go cross my path?
don't mind the guy. He's a learner ���
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Kzinne: 12:05am On Apr 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:

He hasn't bleeped her see the way she's misbehaving, what if the Guy has now been f*king her nko, she will even lock him outside out of respect
she will become so soft at that time. That's the fact
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by ayzTIGER: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2021
What kind of parents won't find it disturbing knowing their daughter has been sleeping for months in same room to a guy she is not related to? the problem of that girl might be lack of home training and I don't care attitude

5 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by 2elliot: 12:08am On Apr 28, 2021
Rocktation:

Well, it's easy to stay on our little soap boxes and charge others to behave in a certain way we say is ideal. The conditions of the people you help must not be servile, to qualify them as having proper upbringing, sweets. Or aren't such the sad tales, most newbies in The Abroad tell? The story might be doctored, but not so much as to make us unsee that she wanted to cook. So why aren't people acknowledging that, at least?
You are trying too hard to be smart, but you are not. Just because you are a divergent voice does not mean that being divergent against the norm would always mean being on the right path as opposed to the crowd's view. It does not matter whether you are a lone voice or among the crowd, if you are wrong then you are wrong.
Most of us understood the op's narrative from our own experiences. And his points stand valid until the other party comes to give a different story. The faults you are trying so hard to find in the op's story are not rational, unless you have other facts we are not aware of. Or, u see d matter as men vs women.

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by UYEMDO35(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2021
rule number 1.... never you share ur room with anyone..... be it boy or girl... the last time I tried such... I became slave in my own house.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Ugandatales: 12:08am On Apr 28, 2021
wumi2017:

Haaaaa,,ogami sir ...we are all bird brain biti bawo? sad

Hahahahahaha!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin grin

No be Woman ? Hnmmm !!! Na Small you see grin

By the time you land for Police Station answering
questions about RAPE ! Na that time you go no why even SATAN dey Fear WOMEN grin grin grin

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by nitt: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2021
op give an update pls

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by OmoOshodi(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2021
I can bet my left ball on this....Op has made failed attempt to enter the dark room before.....hence her insolence attitude....she got carried away and feels entitled...

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2021
OmoOshodi:
I can bet my left ball on this....Op has made failed attempt to enter the dark room before.....hence her insolence attitude....she got carried away and feels entitled...
.. WISDOM no go kiee you grin grin grin

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Mobog(m): 12:11am On Apr 28, 2021
mmadu4:

well something has to be done otherwise she might wake up one day and said you raped her then you might get into serious problem . they will believe her over you . do what you gotta do fast . to avoid stories that touch the heart, i dont know why you allowed her to stay with you in the first place . some women are out to destroy men be careful bro
Mehn na true I don see such b4, n it'll started like this.. me I strong small Sha... I'll send her packing with force, say I'm wicked otemilorun

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Ugandatales: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2021
Babara1994:
You better kick her out permanently before she poisons your food or stab you while you sleep. Be wise

Lol
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by UYEMDO35(m): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2021
OmoOshodi:
hmmmm! how do u know?.... am also suspecting op.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Ugandatales: 12:15am On Apr 28, 2021
Miracood2:
sleeping on the floor is one big mistake u made.

It's either u both sleep on the mattress or she gets another one. Period!

Exactly! That was the mistake he made.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.