Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Accommodating An Insolent Girl - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accommodating An Insolent Girl (78269 Views)

Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? / KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
wumi2017:

Haaaaa,,ogami sir ...we are all bird brain biti bawo? sad
Lol I swear if it's a man he will never do this, men are so simple wlh, even if a man is dangerous if you show him love he will calm down but that gender!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Oweku: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
Good day NLers, please I need your take on this.
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's prominent public universities.

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

I offered a roof over her head.

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

She said she was gonn take food stuff to her friend's place (upstairs) to cook.
I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

She got angry and took some money and left

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.
I thought it was rude but considered it as one of the many tantrums of ladies

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
I made her understand that I am her benefactor.
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

She has returned and has been calling my line but I've been ignoring...

Now, is my action too harsh or still in line??!

1 question for you bro.. If she is your sister will do the same thing 2 her?

However remember she is a woman; please take it easy on her... Na God I take beg u pick her call..

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by xavuv: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bros, r u telling us thw whole story grin

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by jibrilELsudan: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
You are very stupid.

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by 2elliot: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chukabiz:
Does it mean that one mumu called Saphire did not see this thread or did she comment with another username?
This is the kind of thread she usually comes to display her foolishness on.
He already did. Na wan hairy balled werey dey behind that handle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by enigma1122(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

na on top ur property she dey form jagaban
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by DamnNiggar: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

Kindly send her away. Since she has friends let her go and stay with her friends.

Her attitude is not a god sign and such girl can put you inside wahala and help will turn to crime

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Miracood2:
sleeping on the floor is one big mistake u made.

It's either u both sleep on the mattress or she gets another one. Period!
Why but it's just to give her comfort I think na

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

Allow her to enter the house.
But wait o.. Why are you avoiding her since you're not related? Sleeping on the floor while she sleeps on the bed. Why you can't sleep on the same bed smiley
You have underrated and despised her, now she's trying to level up with you.
I'm sure she first gave you greenlights before the attitude.

I have had similar experience in my time as an undergraduate. I have slept in the same room with a girl (she did not relate to me in any way) but I was afraid to make moves due to unknown fear despite all the greenlights.

My advice: stop underrating her even she's a jambite. Play games with her e.g ludo, whot etc and watch how everything play out naturally.

How old are you both?

grin Na your type dey fvck anything....even bread seller for street.... person come write jamb, see advice wey you give.

4 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by QorQ: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
My neighbor called that she's stranded that I should return

They always forget their benefactors. Always

5 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by emperorlaqrin: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

I agree with you to some certain extent however the part the girl did no wrong it's untrue. The girl as caused the op psychological abuse. Don't let me go further on the effect of that.

Op you are very matured however I will advise you speak to your parent and let them know the situation of things. This is very important , so the girls parent can know she is no longer with you.

E get why ( Safe your head from legal wahala should in case of what I don't pray for happens to her enemy , we all know the kind country we dey)

Also for the girl, just let her be but allow her pack her things, omo ti o ba gba eko , ita lan ti ma ko wa

4 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by CalmElder(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
lilyheaven:
grin grin grin
Maybe,
but it may not work out,
Op don’t want to see any green light,
Or later later Op will fall for her. grin

cheesy abi o. Na from quarrel some marriage take start.

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by 2elliot: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Geniero:
This reminds me of a similar experience I had. An hostel mate who had graduated the previous year called that her cousin was coming to take post ume and asked that I accommodate her, that was how I agreed oo. First act, I always fetched water and kept in the house for our use (she came a week to the exam). One evening after lectures, I needed a quick shower and head out to somewhere, there was a bucket of water in the bathroom, as I made attempt to enter the bathroom, next thing I heard was, "bros na that water I go take baff tomorrow oo". I shook, no probs, I quickly rushed and fetched water from the tap (just outside our room oo). Another day I came back from lectures hungry, attempt to eat from the rice I met in the kitchen.. "bros na the food I go eat before I go for tutorials for morning ooo", (food that she cooked with my foodstuff and gas oo), her post ume day, I came back home in the evening to meet 3 strange faces with her.. "bros na my friends, na from here we all go travel tomorrow morning".I slept in a neighbors room that night, I and the neighbor had a good laugh about the experience.
Haha. Bros, u don make me laugh so tey I don forgive Buhari all him incompetence for one week. I no go castigate am. Thank you.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
NWAAMARA:

she dey vex cos u refuse to make her feel like a woman. you're neglecting her vital need. pls help the poor lady
are you sure you're a lady
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by lilyheaven: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Rocktation:

Well, it's easy to stay on our little soap boxes and charge others to behave in a certain way we say is ideal. The conditions of the people you help must not be servile, to qualify them as having proper upbringing, sweets. Or aren't such the sad tales, most newbies in The Abroad tell? The story might be doctored, but not so much as to make us unsee that she wanted to cook. So why aren't people acknowledging that, at least?
Would you stop greeting and talking to your father because you had A misunderstanding?
Don’t tell me he is not her father.

He has been acting as one.

If she was free with him, she could have begged him to fetch water for her to cook, instead she left.
She was only informing him , she can survive without him.
But let her try living with those girl friends of hers, she will definitely differentiate the difference.

14 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingcalls:
Thats the entitlement mentality women have...imagine say u decide to de hammer am , she will do worse... thats the difference between guys and girls...if na man u accommodate freely...he will sleep on the floor and still act like house boy to u...he will b going on errands free for u and will b fetching the water without u knowing that the is water problem...men are more appreciative than woman and never forget the help u gave them when they were in need ... women act like entitled spoilt kids

Abeg who told you this, you definitely have not met some guys
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by chatinent: 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
She wouldn't even dare that with me for two days, let alone sleeping outside!

Well, if I were you too, I wouldn't bother asking her to fetch water. I count that a masculine job, and would have done it.

I'll advise you go home with good conditions on the table.

4 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by amuwo1980: 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
No simp here
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
jibrilELsudan:
You are very stupid.
this guy you don come back from ban abi
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

Nonsensical nonsense
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by SIRRITE: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

Acting like a boss

U mean him acting like a captain in his own boat? He supposed to act like a captain of cause, is his boat,and there must be a captain (boss) if not the boat (House) will capsize, cos everyone will be oga

5 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Omoluabiii(m): 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
You are very stupid....
I hope you re telling us the truth,
because its hard for goat and yam to be together and nothing will happen.
And if nothing had happened,
next time, draw that your big ear and listen now,
anytime, i repeat, anytime you want to accommodate anybody in your apartment, give them the rules on that day, before giving them the key...
She noticed that the blood circulation to your brain is very low when you gave her the bed, and you sleep on the floor....
Guy, on that day, share the bed 50:50.. Thats the highest level of goodness,
and, she allowing you to sleep on the floor too without telling you to come on the bed is a warning sign, but you didnt noticed.
Good dumb samaritan!
See, dont play dumb trying to be a good person....
Learn from this, humans re bad, use the rules, you can package the rules and make it fancy, but underneat, let it burn like crazy...
Call her to order, give her the rules, if she can adapt let her stay, if not send her out,
buh for whatever reason you cant send her away, then dont complain abouh her wayward life again.
Use the rules, gain your peace/respect,
fail to use the rules, you lost the demn respect...

8 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by 2elliot: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mypeople2:
My guy sleeping on the floor is a no no no for me .Na everytime person dey sleep with he babe for bed? Nor dey sleep for ground because you think you may sex with a lady ...Just forgive her ..Na small pikin sense dey do her
Na probably small sized hostel forms not big enough for two persons.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by hansomb: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
If u are inside shade and someone inside sun seek for for help/shade don't quickly offer him the shade first make hot fire to him inside the sun, then little by little you can be moving him into the shade. And never put out the hot fire until you are totally comfortable with the character/ hometraining/motives of the said person be it friend , bussiness partner, girlfriend, boyfriend or visitor( only good immediate family members are exceptions to this theory). If not you may find yourself inside the sun while your visitor is enjoying your shade. You should have never vacate the mattress for her. You should have never give her a spare key. You should have in the first place define her boundary, does and don't to her and finally define yourself to her. Maybe she thinks you kind of like her but u afraid of telling her, that's the only thing that will make her to be showing you attitude in your domain. But at least you be redeemed yourself with your counter attitude, but still you should not run away from your own comfort / room. Be bold and confront her face to face so as not to look like a hypocrite. My 1 cent.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by jibrilELsudan: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
this guy you don come back from ban abi

Corona fall inside your anus.

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by bestabigaelever(f): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Grandmeister:

So it’s actually that easy to frame a young man for rape in today’s world? Wonderful.
Yes boss
80% people are gullible and believe whatever the victim says

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by QorQ: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
My neighbor called that she's stranded that I should return

You are 100% right, you're wrong by 50%

If anything bad happened to her like she gets raped, attacked or injured, it is on you bro. Whatever she did at that point wouldn't count

I like the treatment however, you should have returned that very night. With the scare alone just passing the message across without going all the way to keep her locked for days

Her parents won't forgive you and you didn't consider your family ties in your deeds and actions

Why she is misbehaving two wrongs do not make a right. And when one party is acting childish, the other should be careful and discerning.

You have the upper hand today doesn't mean tomorrow she won't be up.

One way or the other, you don't know what your parents have with hers to its fullness

It's her parents responsibility to train her, not you. You ought to have communicated any issues with her with your parent to speak with hers to do the talking with her.

There are protocols in life. You violated it, even though you may have been aware of this

Go and draw her back and seek ways to mend your rifts
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Kylekent59: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
I can't believe that some people are supporting the way you locked her out. She is stranded and needs a place to sleep.

I wonder why you are acting supreme because you own the room. Please let her in.

Let me tell you, this life turns around. You never can tell if she would be the one to help you in the future.

99% of people supporting the op are religious be it Christians and Muslims.

Since you are the boss of the house, change her, let her know your rules.

I can not support the multitudes here. With the mindset of people here, I can say that this country is filled with bad people.

300+ supporting the op....

hmmm.

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by colossus91(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

you are a legend bro!
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Sunflawa(m): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please how can I create a thread on nairaland.. I need help on that

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.