Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. (30041 Views)

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by SmellingAnus(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
MummyD2020:

What happens to the kids?
The advice is for the Op... He is not yet married to the girl ... I am only asking him to learn from the guy I quoted who is already going through wrath of a hot tempered wife...
Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
jiksman3:
Hi everyone, please i need an urgent advice and suggestions on the girl i wish to marry. Her major problem is that she gets angry easily and often but later will apologize after saying or doing something out of anger.

Run o...
Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
"My brother, marry her, she will change after marriage," I think that is what you want to hear from us.Your case will surely reach Front-Page after una marriage, like, "Woman arrested for breaking husband's spinal cord (photos)."

Oh my! I want to fall down o... grin But you're right, d guy should run...
Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
donbachi:
U better end it now and suffer heartbreak.than die in it and ur people mourn.

Sadly that's just it cos peeps with anger issues ehn...
Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
TripleDdotcom:
Faults and being prone to error is one of the things that define humanity. But dealing with it with the right attitude is what's important.

The wrong attitude - like some people do - is to recognize the attitude and continue with it or not bother to change it due to malicious desires or the carefree attitude and excuse of "everybody has faults".

But the right attitude is to recognize that fault and strive as much as possible to correct it; getting back up and continue to try if someone fails or relapses in it.

People are out there with their own faults; there's most likely something you wouldn't like if your present girl was replaced with a thousand different women. You'll probably find an area where she's lagging in character just as you yourself are lagging in perfect character to some extent.

So eliminating someone from your life - just because she has a MANAGEABLE/REPARABLE fault - is somewhat illogical or not ideal as a move.

Anger is not a good thing. it destroys things and its consequences can be very disastrous. There are numerous aspects or examples of life affairs that I could give in which if anger was to be applied, calamities will most likely follow.

What you must do now is to come together with her to identify this problem and try as much as you can - with all credible means within your capacity - to rid her of this problem. On that (the measures you're going to take), you should do your research. This is not a time to leave her. She needs your help; it's a time for you to help her.

But if after all efforts and no considerable changes have reflected, then you have to pick a choice.

Take her like that, knowing you're at risk of whatever fate has in store for you as a consequence of her anger OR you leave her to free yourself from whatever her problem could result to for you in future.

Take care son, and God guide you.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

Hmm. Well...
Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Guyman02:
My wife is hot tempered, I must confess that it has really drained me, it took years for her to know the damage she was doing to us by her temper.
Simple family discussion can lead to serious quarrel. It got so bad I started reacting to her madness when it starts and this led to me smashing her phone and she retaliated, when the dust settles she will apologize but for days me that is a very gentle person will feel awkward that neighbours heard us exchanging words, imagine the emotional torture and feeling of embarrassment.

I tried to end the marriage but kids were already involved, I ignored her hot temper during our courtship thinking it was something I can always handle.

A hot tempered woman would get you emotionally drained at a period you may need a shoulder to lean on when you get home.
Very soon she will clash with your female relatives if they visit your house or try to call her to order if they find her talking back at you.
It's in your hands to decide what you want, no be we go advice you, I am just sharing my personal experience.

Exactly what happened to someone I know. The man never recover till today. That's why I said op should run... Hmmm a word is enough for the wise... Sorry ... A wise is enough for the word
Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sweetshuga:

Well said, I don't know why most people advise lovers to leave their partners because of a fault which isn't their making and by the way, love is all about helping each other overcome their weaknesses and not abandon them to deal with it, if we don't help our partners overcome their flaws then why are we friends and lovers?

I used to think that too until I got a lesson in this matter... Faults other than anger issues, ehn maybe the other person can be advised to stay and help the person with fault ama anger issues, people with anger issues, man, woman, boy or girl, RUN O . Hm
Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
HeyHey:
Op, I cant advise you to marry her or not but I can tell you first hand information from my brother's hot tempered wife.

She go change, she go cool etc them marry. After they got married they stayed 1 week with us before moving to their house. Omo, that week na die. For night oo, morning oo Fight. Everyday, my bro get fresh scratch for all him neck and hand. My mama say mk he no retaliate (though he slapped her too), he is smallish, she is big.

After them move, the situation got worse. At least in my presence and presence of my siblings, she pour am glass of water, and in her anger constantly abuses him.
Pour him hot water for him hand. What broke the camel's back was when she chased him with knife, he ran and locked the door. All my uncles and aunties pack go there to throway her load o, her people said its spiritual problem. Then they already had 4kids, where them go start from?

After that she opted for religion, prayers, vigils etc, it helped calm her down. She started a business too, it keeps her busier, plus the 4kids. She is better now, after 11years marriage

Your own story might be like this, might be worse or might be better. But I pray you both come out triumphant and alive

Tell op o... I pray OP will listen... This is very similar to the case of a friend I know too... Anger issues ehn, people with anger issues, hmm
Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by Labaadi69: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Labadi69:

HitlerGaddafi aka Kingazubuike thunder go fire your nyash wella idiot cheesy.
Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by FashionCookie(f): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Guyman02:
My wife is hot tempered, I must confess that it has really drained me, it took years for her to know the damage she was doing to us by her temper.
Simple family discussion can lead to serious quarrel. It got so bad I started reacting to her madness when it starts and this led to me smashing her phone and she retaliated, when the dust settles she will apologize but for days me that is a very gentle person will feel awkward that neighbours heard us exchanging words, imagine the emotional torture and feeling of embarrassment.

I tried to end the marriage but kids were already involved, I ignored her hot temper during our courtship thinking it was something I can always handle.

A hot tempered woman would get you emotionally drained at a period you may need a shoulder to lean on when you get home.
Very soon she will clash with your female relatives if they visit your house or try to call her to order if they find her talking back at you.
It's in your hands to decide what you want, no be we go advice you, I am just sharing my personal experience.

Wanted to ignore your post but just couldn't...I have a neighbour this happens to almost everyday. Dude is a doctor but the wife na proper agbero. U know that situation where you close from work but getting home is wahala...May God bless our homes. Women, please let's not add to our men's problem instead, let's be a shoulder for them to rest on.

1 Like

Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by FashionCookie(f): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
One peculiar thing with hot-tempered people is that, they're very kind. And that I don't know why

I swear to God...

1 Like

Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by erumena(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
jiksman3:
Hi everyone, please i need an urgent advice and suggestions on the girl i wish to marry. Her major problem is that she gets angry easily and often but later will apologize after saying or doing something out of anger.

Bloody Red flag, only total endurance, tolerance, patience, love, prayer(lots of it) and complete simping can make you live with such person.

If you have all of these qualities, you are good to go.
Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by Xenry: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
deni2002:

Abeg no fall ooo grin grin. No be small run he suppose run! cool
Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by Xenry: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
deni2002:

Abeg no fall,lol grin grin. No be small run he suppose run oo! cool

1 Like

Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Squeeze her
Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by v2: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Flee
Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by chukiz(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bro talking from experience run for life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / 1000 Intimate And Funny Questions To Ask Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.