Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) (74443 Views)

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by kissdabride: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Throwback:
I like this focused truth if indeed he will not deny it later.

Buhari is a physically and mentally lazy President who is content on being finally able to attain the civilian presidency he so much sought after.

He never should have sought reelection knowing he lacked the capacity to do his job based on his own experience during his 1st term.

On the day of the inauguration of the National Assembly in June 2015, he slept while APC legislators were waiting on him at the scheduled meeting to discuss the party position on the preferred candidates, allowing the useless PDP of the 16years of failure infamy and a crooked Saraki to take hold of the Senate.

He has been sleeping ever since.
Why is your reasoning backward
Just six year of APC
Alqueda
People
Congress
The country is a failed state because of the clueless incompetent bloodsucking jihadist Buhari worst senate president lawal that you cowbrain supporter brought on Nigeria but then what goes around comes around the support er of alqueda people congress are feeling the heat more than what they never imagine
Useless salafist

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by onuman: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
It’s only eastern governors who are mostly imposed on their people that will not agree with governor Ortom.

Taqqiya - mislead the infidels during Jihad- that goes on now in the east as unknown gunmen rampage the east with intention that Buhari shall send in the armed forces to continue to kill in the east.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Went to fill gas cylinder of 12.5kg.
The price has jumped from N3,000 to N4,500.
that one don tey na cheesy mine was N4,800

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
midehi2:

I am not wishing you evil atall, you are the one inviting evil to your door step and so shall it be, except you desist from glamouring on slaughtered innocent people, until you stop supporting evil

It doesn't matter how you respond, whatever you wish others shall be your portion and that of your family members.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by helinues: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
Helinues will not be found on a thread like this.If its IPOB or ESN You will find him all over

Why not make your comments and leave me out of it...

Try and respect yourself now...
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by jimter44(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
This is pure defamation of character, a clear case of character assassination, this idiotic governor must be sued. He has no right whatsoever to talk about the president in such disrespectful manner, we all know the President is a good man with integrity, a man who means well for Nigerians, he's the man of the people, a kind hearted leader, he's a father to all. The governor should fix the security situation in his state and stop bleeping all over the place. Is he the only Governor in Nigeria? He talks too much and complains alot. He should defend his people from invaders afterall he's the chief security officer of his state.
President Buhari is innocent of this accusation, he's the man of the people.
God bless Nigeria.

You are heartless. If it's a joke, you've taken it too far.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
midehi2:

So with maasoap

We have witnessed many trolls here over and over again, you too shall soon fade away just like they did.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by SammyChi1988: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
Terrorists fulani

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by kokomilala(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
Here we go! I once said it here,some years back,at the dawn of this irresponsible government,that Buhari was pursuing a hatrick of agendas: Northernization,Fulanization and Islamization of Nigeria.But,one fool here,blindly denounced my position.
It's very clear that their poisonous twin ideology of Fulanization and Islamization of Nigeria is having disastrous consequences.France,too , because of her assimilation policy and multiculturalism, is teetering at edge of a civil war.Winston Churchill said Islam is as dangerous as rabies. They come as medicants, and before you know where you are,they seek to impose their faith ,using the tool of Jihad. What we're witnessing now in Nigeria is disguised Jihad.The line is drawn - it's now between Them and Us. Southerners should be ready to fight to save their land from these marauding invaders disguised as Boko Boys,Fulani herdsmen and bandits.They are all from the same ilk,nurtured,bred and groomed from the same broth of poisonous ideology of Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

We have witnessed many trolls here over and over again, you too shall soon fade away just like they did.
who get time to troll you, i don't even know if you exist, i just bump into your stupi.d comment

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Troublemaker007(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kreme:

Why are you always wailing? wetin westerners do you? You guys will never grow up

I will continue to talk until una get sense and do the right thing as Yorubas. Y’all Betrayal is just too much!
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
This is pure defamation of character, a clear case of character assassination, this idiotic governor must be sued. He has no right whatsoever to talk about the president in such disrespectful manner, we all know the President is a good man with integrity, a man who means well for Nigerians, he's the man of the people, a kind hearted leader, he's a father to all. The governor should fix the security situation in his state and stop bleeping all over the place. Is he the only Governor in Nigeria? He talks too much and complains alot. He should defend his people from invaders afterall he's the chief security officer of his state.
God bless Nigeria.

Don't mind him and other emotional ranters here. This is the same man who employed Livestock Guards and refused to pay them salaries for many months. Those ones would later turn into killers and cattle rustlers.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by truthstands01: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
God bless Nigeria.
Are you really breathing?

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by ComeToJesus: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
You don't have a president. You have an Ayatollah who is bent on wiping out Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

It doesn't matter how you respond, whatever you wish others shall be your portion and that of your family members.
Guy, na the fact i dey tell you, he who support evil, evil will befall him too, it's not curse but karma, so keep it up and wait for your doom.....like i said, until you repent
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
midehi2:

who get time to troll you, i don't even know if you exist, i just bump into your stupi.d comment

You've said enough shiit to get you banned, you need to work on your emotion, girl.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by ComeToJesus: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
God bless Nigeria.

I heard your 30k BMC allowance is being delayed. When are you protesting for payment?

Anuofia!

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Kreme(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

Emotional trash. You are all defending one criminal organisation or the other but still come to shout Buhari. Sense is very far from many of you. The same criminals will kill the police or soldiers and you will clap for them.
If to say I see you like this, I go land you mad punch ni.
Now listen to yourself, you said criminals kill police and soldiers
but this is not the issue we are addressing here, We are talking about Harmless, armless and helpless civilians being murdered gruesomely on a daily, and this is all you got to say? I don't want to believe you are a Yoruba person

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
midehi2:

Guy, na the fact i dey tell you, he who support evil, evil will befall him too, it's not curse but karma, so keep it up and wait for your doom.....like i said, until you repent

Wetin you want me to say to you again? The evil you wish others and their family members shall surely be your portion and your family members. Typical online bully
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Bbqgrillsnafool: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kingcalls:
If buhari was a coach of the super Eagles , with his performance so far, do u think he will b sacked ?? If u think he will b sacked , click like , if u don't think he will click dislike
the idiot is not capable of anything productive. Stupid presidiot

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by onuman: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This is nothing but the truth

Allowing his people to buy AK-47 rifles to defend themselves against Fulani in one Nigeria, and taking his Benue people in a new sovereign country out of Nigeria - which is truer?
There are too many sovereign countries at the UN with population not up to 1/100th of the population of Benue state.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Kreme(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Troublemaker007:

I will continue to talk until una get sense and do the right thing as Yorubas. Y’all Betrayal is just too much!
Betrayal? still ruminating on 1966? Don't forget that Ojukwu sent 3 million of your kinsmen to their grave before absconding. Don't forget too that he contested for president in a country that killed 3 million of his people... Now what do you call this?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kreme:

[s] If to say I see you like this, I go land you mad punch ni. [/s]
Now listen to yourself, you said criminals kill police and soldiers
Typical, I'm not surprised at all. You guys haven't evolved.

but this is not the issue we are addressing here, We are talking about Harmless, armless and helpless civilians being murdered gruesomely on a daily, and this is all you got to say? I don't want to believe you are a Yoruba person

And I responded that Ortom statement didn't make any sense saying that Buhari is working with Fulani to take over Nigeria. How is that even possible?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

You've said enough shiit to get you banned, you need to work on your emotion, girl.
cheesy cheesy wetin concern me with ban, i hardly comment until i see useless post like your caucus, is it a must i should be here all day, week, month, year, my dear i gat no much time like jobless you, if telling you the truth makes them ban me, who cares tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Bbqgrillsnafool: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
God bless Nigeria.
are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by johndavid1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
We have Known from time memorial that the president is president of the North, For the North and by the North.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by civilpeace(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please UN should come and take over Nigeria, please how do we get their help
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy wetin concern me with ban, i hardly comment until i see useless post like your caucus, is it a must i should be here all day, week, month, year, my dear i gat no much time like jobless you, if telling you the truth makes them ban me, who cares tongue

Another trash
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by AfonjaConehead: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Throwback:

Buhari is a physically and mentally lazy President who is content on being finally able to attain the civilian presidency he so much sought after.

He never should have sought reelection knowing he lacked the capacity to do his job based on his own experience during his 1st term.

On the day of the inauguration of the National Assembly in June 2015, he slept while APC legislators were waiting on him at the scheduled meeting to discuss the party position on the preferred candidates, allowing the useless PDP of the 16years of failure infamy and a crooked Saraki to take hold of the Senate.

You are just a zmB,simple

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

Typical, I'm not surprised at all. You guys haven't evolved.

And I responded that Ortom statement didn't make any sense saying that Buhari is working with Fulani to take over Nigeria. How is that even possible?
Here he goes again cheesy ogbeni go and eat, if you even have the food cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
The citizens are awake. The war has started.

The next leak would be the exposure of Jubril the Nigerien and Nigeria will lose it

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Zico5(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
Throwback:

Is saraki not better than the vegetative and docile senate President of today. U are just as dumb as the people u are making reference to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her / Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.