Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? (81843 Views)

This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Zubeezanga(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
abeg enquire well ooo, mey u no go loose guard like that bros wey catch Big fish worth millions then just chop am ���
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by flokii: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
post=101238421:
Wow!
She is so cute kiss kiss kiss

Not everything is for grills oga

From so cute.. e go enter fire with oil grin
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by all4gabus(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Check here

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Exot: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
SKhanmi:
Looks like a peregrine falcon. The orange color is off though. Please do not burn it. Release it.
God has delivered your enemy to your hand, and you want to release it. Okay

1 Like

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by richmond500: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:

Does it have economic value?
every animal out there has a value
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
I know why the caged bird sings ...
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by jidxin(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
ajani68:
Lizard Buzard
korret
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by jidxin(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
akinsto4ever:
That's a falcon....free the poor thing let it fly
lizard buzzard

1 Like

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by iampeterben(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Please help with the name and little information about this giant bird I caught in my house. I'm scared even my dogs are barking for the bird
God bless you man for keeping it alive. Well done brother.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by LAKPAH: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
please check the bird very well if it has a tag of any zoo abroad so u can contact them and u make ur dollars.

3 Likes

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:
I'm damned scared, it looks like a threat but I dont what to burn it yet
Bro if ur dog keep barkin at d bird furiously release it. it has some -ve energy sorroundin it.

1 Like

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by cyborg123(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Human eyes? Lmao grin grin grin
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nature is very endearing. Beautiful bird!
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
Draslo:
Looks like a hawk

You don't have a license to sell. Just release it back into the wild. Birds of prey should never be caged bro.

Africans sef! You have to spell it out to them before they know to do the right thing!
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
flokii:

Not everything is for grills oga
From so cute.. e go enter fire with oil grin
Lol cheesy
You got jokes. cheesy
People shouldn't be eating something as cute as this you know, same with rabbits and dogs!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by advanceDNA: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It seems you were expecting this beautiful Aduwawa Falcon.... You quickly bought a cage for her.

Anyway, Aduwawa Falcon are highly sensitive and operate effectively in the spiritual and physical realm.

They're mostly found in the Rural area of Edo State and if well trained, they can speak 16 Nigeria language.

1 Like

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by AllenSpencer: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:

Does it have economic value?

You can use for rituals

You will be fvcking rich

That bird can only be captured once in 11 years
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Trustedpronet: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jesus!!! na this same bird kill one of my uncle. He captured the bird the same way you did and coesidentally it happened same date, same month last year. Guy quickly go and see a strong man of God...not joking ooo.ummm this bird again! You even caged your own.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by YorubaLord: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
SKhanmi:
Looks like a peregrine falcon. The orange color is off though. Please do not burn it. Release it.

Isn't that the fastest bird in the world? I knew it's a raptor bird but, not sure which one.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Enough of this nonsense superstition
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by tonyashburton: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please release the bird back into the wild or else....
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Uncle lala please help me, don't know if this is the right section but I'm really scared of this bird, it has human being eye balls and have eagles claws with awk head I'm just confused what to do with it
I don't believe in all these spiritual shits but if you do, I strongly advise you just pray and let go of the little creature bro
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Uncle lala please help me, don't know if this is the right section but I'm really scared of this bird, it has human being eye balls and have eagles claws with awk head I'm just confused what to do with it

Wow just wow, I hope you didn’t enter the four walls of any school (Nursery to university) because I’m wondering what you’ve been doing all your life to make you this daft. I don’t entirely blame you but blame Nigeria movies.

1 Like

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:

Thats the cage for my kenari bird. I just had put it in temporarily till I find what to do with it.

How did you catch it cos I have some around my house always hunting for lizards. I love to catch one. Please tell me
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
I have warned you don't eat that thing
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by thuxzwda1: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:
I'm really scared of this bird, it has human being eye balls and have eagles claws with awk head I'm just confused what to do with it

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by PlayMaker14: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
AuroraB my new friend... cheesy
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by gaddafe(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
I hope it delivers the message of your village people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by shevon: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Please, can i buy it off you?
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Machinegun91(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ivungu is the real name.

The bird of is mother of all the evil birds.

be prayerful now henceforth.

The presence of this evil bird in your house is the presence of your village people.

In summary.....

YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE AFTER YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Please help with the name and little information about this giant bird I caught in my house. I'm scared even my dogs are barking for the bird

Behave like a white man and free that poor bird
Stop the imprisonment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This / Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.