Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep (3921 Views)

Nigerians, I Have Finally Concluded. It's Over [Picture] / Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA / She Threatened To Stab Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Crieff(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2021
DBestDoc:

Are you people ok?
You should have nothing to do with that girl or anyone that tries to convince you to continue with her. Those people do not love you, neither do they want you to stay alive.

Even married people divorce and you’re here talking about an engagement you did with a 10k ring.

The girl in question should even be arrested for attempted murder if you had real evidence to prove this.

Loool

How do you know the ring is 10k? Eh?
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by BennyDGreat: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2021
domaya21:

Have u ever been dished this type of unfounded accusation you just dished me? I'm sure you'd knw how it hurts to be told you did something you didn't. Anyway i didn't cheat on her and i called the relationship off since. Just decided to bring it here to hear a broader views cos her folks and my friends have been on me to reconsider and. I even had to pack out of the area and would have changed my sim if not that its very important to me.

If you accept her back, you won't be lucky next time.

People will cry and forget you after a while.
Your life is important.

Get closer to God
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by indodon(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Xenry:
Long story, but here's the summary: the Op's gf lied to him that she's a virgin while she's not. He later went to her school to spend some time with her and sleep over there. During romance, the girl wanted to be on top, she had a knife, probably wanted to stab the OP because he has been with other girls in the past.
But the OP SIMP-ly forgave her later. Like WtF? I ain't cool with this!
thank you for summarizing, couldn't just read everything..

Op Las Las na rice we go chop for burial.. Later come Fu*k that Ya babe for night

1 Like

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by coming2america: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lol..funny story. Like joro stories

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Girls That Chat Like This / Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? / Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.