Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep (3914 Views)

Nigerians, I Have Finally Concluded. It's Over [Picture] / Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA / She Threatened To Stab Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
Dis Ur Epistle Long Ooo. Op, Let Me Begin By Saying She Is Not A Virgin. Yes, She Isn't. She Had Had Several Sexual Experience, If Not Many. So, Don't Be Deceived. She Wants To Av Sex U. It's Likely She Loves U But D Way U Turned Her Down Really Angered Her Dat's Why She Acted Dat Way. I See Simpism In Ur Moves With Her. U Too Soft With Her. If U Don't Play Ur Card Well, U Are Likely To Lose Her. U Don't Av To Be Good All D Time, Sometimes U Just Av To Be Bad To Get Something Good. Na Parable I Talk. If U Know, U Know.
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
That girl is sick in the brain mehn run for your life or else it will end in tears

meanwhile op your gestures towards her was SIMPLy SIMPish, enough for her to become clingy and obsessed

3 Likes

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Unhealthy relationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
@domaya21

Your God is still alive brother.

Let me be very Frank with you, if I were in your shoes, I will end the relationship, period.

Your lady have displayed a classical sign of a psychological problem the result being possessive, insecure and having trust issues. This can be traced to her background or experience in life, there's more to what she has told you about herself.

I'm not saying there can't be honest jealousy, offkos there would be, bkos if her nudes were on several guys phone, you won't find that funny either, but for someone who's not willing to let the past remain where it ought to, despite concrete reassurance, to hell, it's not by force to be in a relationship. Again your God is alive, stay faithful to Him and leave that girl.

My 1 cent

1 Like

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
domaya21:

Thanks for the summary. Yes I forgave her but I had to call it off. I'm no Simp really. Just that her folks and my friends keep guilt tripping me saying since I already engaged her I should not just quit because of one mistake. But I can't take that risk..

To hell with silly excuses, my marriage was called off by my babes mum a month to the wedding just bkos I'm a Christian from the north and that the north is insecure. Thank God the way he made me, not the emotional type, I just switched immediately, couldn't believe the recovery self, e fast die.

Bloody nonsense, don't let anybody kajol you into the abyss. Guy heal find another woman. Rubbish, them wan kill you before your time, you wan succumb to emotional black mail, block all her friends and family members. I no day tolerate nonsense, see this thing can't be negotiated, except you hear God expressly and you confirm it solidly from a man of God with sound track record. Only God can change my mind on certain issues, this your own, na that kind. Peace

1 Like

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Meteng: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
I no understand dis thing. Person go see trailer dey come at full speed, him go jejely waka enter the front, him normal so?
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Rephidimhomes: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
domaya21:

My brother na the good guy role work the magic oo. Was just being wise.

My guy you suppose dey give testimony not asking for further advice. If you marry this one walahi your marriage won't last a month before she kills you.. without mincing words many of these girls get extra spirit wey dey control dem, after the deed has been done that's wen it dawns on dem the action they've taken. If you love your life cut off ties with the fam totally.
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by iRepNaija1: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
OP, even before the knife made an appearance, there were red flags everywhere. This girl is deeply insecure and jealous and taking it out on you. How can she be upset about you talking to women two years before her? Why would she accuse you of having something with her roommate? Why would she keep bringing up what happened in the past? It's best that you never see her again, for your own safety. She needs to work on herself, and frankly, see a professional but I don't know how likely that is in Nigeria.

Side note: having or not having a hymen is not an indication of being a virgin. I'm not sure how you can tell how your girl was a virgin or not. Also, masturbating does not mean someone is "technically a virgin." A virgin is someone who has not had sex--usually penetrative--with a partner.
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Kamachicho(f): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
domaya21:

Thanks for the summary. Yes I forgave her but I had to call it off. I'm no Simp really. Just that her folks and my friends keep guilt tripping me saying since I already engaged her I should not just quit because of one mistake. But I can't take that risk..

Then simply don't take the risk. As for your friends and her folks, let them say (in King Sunny Ade voice)
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Rekhi(f): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Thank you lord....I finally read it

I'll answer you with an experience.
There was once a lady in my final year whom I nacked Wella. Same suspecting issue like yours she just started swearing for me. Naked. Outside my room. Everyone was watching my personal kpekus on display. Na boys come cover her. Later that night I decided to swap sleeping places. Just for no reason. I usually sleep on the left. I saw one small bottle. I waited till sleep enter her (or not), took it to the bathroom and emptied it.it discoloured the sink immediately. Very corrosive stuff. I smiled. Rinsed thoroughly and refilled. Cleaned every part and returned it. This was around 1 am. Went to sleep happily. Around five na the liquid I see say person splash me. Splashed and ran out. Heard a big gbam. I just stood up, went to the door to lock but she has locked it. From outside. Entered bathroom to bath Wella and returned to my very sweet sleep. Morning I Called caretaker for another key and went to school. Lady don already tell her friends say make dem go check me because she travel. She told them I called her around five that she suspects something is wrong with me. I checked my phone truly I called around five. Brother I never called. She had it planned all along. Solid alibi. She left her atm though. I flexed her cash well. Before she had sense to block it. We never spoke again. In fact if she sees me she runs. I mean literally. Since then if we are not married you cannot enter my house.

Last last she was in the news last year. Same acid bath on her man. They never change. Run
This is serious
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
I didn't read it ooo. But from the heading of your post, remember Marian Sander.
Run for your life oooooo
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Crusty3: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
you cheated on her oga...no dey embellish tales.
who sees chats of two years ago and picks offence
abi na so she dull
nonetheless,u just dodged a bullet.
never be around overly jealous people,and people who can't handle failure is one of my mantras
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by domaya21(f): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Crusty3:
you cheated on her oga...no dey embellish tales.
who sees chats of two years ago and picks offence
abi na so she dull
nonetheless,u just dodged a bullet.
never be around overly jealous people,and people who can't handle failure is one of my mantras
Have u ever been dished this type of unfounded accusation you just dished me? I'm sure you'd knw how it hurts to be told you did something you didn't. Anyway i didn't cheat on her and i called the relationship off since. Just decided to bring it here to hear a broader views cos her folks and my friends have been on me to reconsider and. I even had to pack out of the area and would have changed my sim if not that its very important to me.

2 Likes

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by galantjoe(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
domaya21:
Please my fellow NLers help me evaluate my decision on this matter. A friend told me I over reacted but I think I need a broader assessment on the issue. Without wasting your time let me get on straight with it.

Note.: It's a long read. Forgive my typos and wrong English

About 3 years ago I met this lady. A student of a popular school in Abeokuta. Studying a medical science course. I saw her everyday at her mother's shop where I ate in Lagos . She was usually cheerful and friendly. I took to liking her and I started gisting with here. That was how I knew she was a student and she was around on break.

Fast forward to 2 months later we were already dating. The holidays met with ASUU strike so we had more time to spend with each other. Eventually strike was called off and I even took her to shoprite to shop for back to school stuffs.

During this period her folks noticed we were very close and when she told her mom I got her "back to school gifts" the woman thanked me but she got suspicious though she didn't show it.

Her father too usually came around in the evenings and because I now frequented the restaurant for lunch and dinner, and sometimes stayed back to watch football matches which brought I and the dad closer, the man developed strong likening to me too.

Eventually she left for school and I now more of a family friend was always around their restaurant after work. I even forgot I could cook. We talked from morning till night on phone. Sometimes I'd be online with her while at their shop. She'd even be listening to her folks talking while we gisted cos she loved attention.

One day she asked me to come visit her in school, due to the distance we arranged I'd spend the weekend with her so I packed my backpack litely and went visiting the first time.
She had a roommate though they had separate beds. At first I felt uneasy but she made me understand is alright cos her roommate too had a guy that comes around from time to time. Well I eventually relaxed and vibed we with her roomie.

All along we never shared more than kiss because according to her she was still a virgin and would like to keep it that way so I never bothered her. So when I visited it was same thing as usual. I left on Sunday.

The next semester she invited me again but due to work I didn't hv much time, she nagged and nagged until I was able to get another free weekend and I went to see her again. When I got there I noticed her phone was bad and she used rubber band to tie it. I had to dash her my own phone as I was returning to my base.

When I got home I called her twice she didn't take my calls so I felt she could be charging the phone. So I called back late at night she still didn't take the calls after several rings so I called her room mate to call her attention to her phone.

The roommate asked me if we had any issues? I told her no then she asked me why she's not takin my calls and has been crying since I left. I got really confused cos I left her happy so I asked her to put her fone on speaker so my girl could hear me. I started calling her all the pet names i know thinking it was probably my departure that broke her down emotionally.

She eventually came around or so I thought, and we agreed I should visit her more often.

By this time we have really made much progress in the relationship. I had gotten her engaged, awaiting her final papers so we could start on the marriage plans. I was much closer to the family now.

So 3 weeks later I went to visit her again. I noticed she was a bit withdrawn and being a very sensitive person I knew something was amiss so I started prodding her. I noticed she had so much bottled up but I didn't know what it was. Since she wouldn't talk I gave her some space and she cooked, after we ate I started asking her what the matter was. She eventually opened up :

Remember I dashed her my phone when I visited her last? It happened that I forgot to log out of my Facebook account so she had access to my mails and chats. She read everything. Funny enough the last chat between me and any girl on Facebook was TWO YEARS BEFORE I MET Her. She opened up and told me that this was why she refused to take my calls the last time I left. And since then she felt heartbroken.

I reassured her that I had no one else but her which was true and I could swear with anything. I was ready to marry her and I loved her and those chats were old chats and yes I was rough but not anymore. She kept going about why those girls were so shameless. Why would they send me nudes so cheaply. What did they even see in me that they were jumping on each other.

I allowed her vent and talk all she had on her mind and then calmly pacified her, begged her and calmed her down. She told me it's alright but any day she ever catches me with a girl she will kill me. We laughed and I promised her I'd never cheat on her.

To make her happy I stepped out to get a bottle of Eva wine. When I got back she'd had her bath and arranged the room cos her roommate went home for a week. We drank the wine I bought and after drinking she told me to sit down and answer her questions.

Again she asked me what I have with her roommate, at that point I almost lost my cool but I just remained calm. I told her once again that I'd rather die than to cheat on her with anyone. If not that her roommate is her friend I wouldn't talk to her on the road talk more to have anything to do with her. Well I knew she was still nursing so much anger on her mind so I was being very careful.

When I returned from buy the wine I noticed she was on her nightie. In the 2 years we dated and all the while I've visited her she never wore that when I was around. She'd wear non revealing clothes so why would she wear nightie this night? Well I kept my cool.

After we had the wine we cuddled up on the bed and was gisting. She started making moves on me and I asked her if she was sure of that? She said yes. Shebbi na wetin make all the girls no won commot eye for ur body. The way she said it was so cold that I felt fear creep on my spine. I told her yet again I was sorry but non of that happened in her Era.

She wanted us to make out but I controlled the whole matter cos I knew she was pushed. She then said I see, so you don't find me attractive. You were lying to me all along. If I truly love her why would I find it difficult to make love to her. I got very confused. So I reciprocated the romance and we started I noticed she wasn't a virgin as she claimed though I didn't flinch about that.

I noticed she was trying to let me be under while she is on top but something kept telling me to stay on top. And I noticed her hand was clutching the bed so when I noticed she was intensed I pulled out her hand trying to turn her around that was when I heard a clanging sound on the floor. Lo and behold she was clutching at a kitchen knive all along.

I screamed and jumped. Out of the bed and seized the knive immediately and she instantly burst into tears. I swear down I felt afraid. I started piecing everything together. "turn of the light," I refused. "let me be on top", I refused. All these were so she could have a go at it.

Well she cried and explained that she was very jealous and angry that other girls had her man before her. She swore she had never slept with a man before but she is a chronic masturbator that's why she's not a virgin. So she's a virgin technically.

Well, I told her I forgive her and I understand her anger even if I don't. I cudnt sleep that night. I was very alert. Thank God daybreak finally came. On Sunday so I had my shower and dressed up told her I was going to worship God. She laughed and told me hmmm it's good o you wey no get Bible. No wahala, I'll prepare breakfast before u return.

So I went to church and when I returned I had my phone on my ear as I walked in answering fake call like a doctor called for an emergency case involving the American president. Immediately I got off the phone I told her I needed to leave. She wanted me to eat but I told her no time. It was past 12noon and I needed to be in lag before 3pm. That was how I left. She walked me to the park.

On getting to Lagos I called her and told her I have digested all that happened and it's best we stayed apart. She cried and raved, called her folks who in turn called me too, my friend told me I was overreacting but I know what I saw.

Please NLers what would you advise me to do. This is a serious matter and not stories as some would like to think.

Mr. Man run for your dear life
First, she lied about her virginity
Second, she wanted to stab u in your sleep.

Life no get duplicate.
Stabber never change
Liar never change
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by serah88: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Oga, if what you experienced isn't enough reason for you to discontinue whatever it's you have with her, then something must be fundamentally wrong with you. This is a near dead experience. You might not be lucky next time. You have taken a smart decision to call off the relationship.
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by JovialJune(f): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
He went to meet a friend of his that is my colleague, to give him a list of all the males I talk to at work, thinking I broke up with him cos of one of them,

He called me 70 times everyday, I didn't pick

He sent me 20 sms of disfiguring my face and body threats, 30 sms of death threats, 20 sms pleading for me to take him back,

He came knocking at my door, I didn't open, he shouted at me to the hearing of my neighbours that if I dont open the door, he'd burn the house with me inside, my neighbours flung him out of our compound,

How he eventually left me alone was when I got his elder brother's number, reported everything to him, the elder bro then told their mum, the mum called my ex to leave that state, and start coming to Lagos, this dude actually quit his job and left for Lagos the next day, weird but a relief,

The tory plenty but I'll stop here, this happened 4 yrs ago, I saw signs of obsession thinking it was 100% love and loyalty.

Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

Always interested in what I do or where I am every minute

Comes to my workplace at lunch break so we could have lunch together everyday,

Insists on spending the whole weekend together, I never had a me time,

Says things like "it's me n you forever", "you have no choice" " there is no way you'll ever leave me" "I can kill for you" "if I'm dying, you're dying too"

A friend received threats cos of frequent talks with me

Doesn't want me to have any friends, even females, he feels they'd take me from him or introduce me to another man

He cries anytime I miss his calls

A sex freak

Sends 5 love sms to me everyday

Changed his church to mine just to always be with me, if we are sitting apart, it's either he comes sit with me or drags me to wherever he's sitting,

He drives me everywhere I want to go,

Etc.

Stories like Op's own always remind me of this moniker above and her story, whoever she is, she try very well, cos when a man is obsessed with a woman, their own is always worse than devil, if possible they can destroy a whole community because their lover broke up with them, it is well.

1 Like

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by numericalguy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
domaya21:

They are not your friends...
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Skullano(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
So you could have been treading on Facebook, Twitter and newspaper headlines by now?.
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Dechymmytv(f): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
domaya21:
Please my fellow NLers help me evaluate my decision on this matter. A friend told me I over reacted but I think I need a broader assessment on the issue. Without wasting your time let me get on straight with it.

Note.: It's a long read. Forgive my typos and wrong English

About 3 years ago I met this lady. A student of a popular school in Abeokuta. Studying a medical science course. I saw her everyday at her mother's shop where I ate in Lagos . She was usually cheerful and friendly. I took to liking her and I started gisting with here. That was how I knew she was a student and she was around on break.

Fast forward to 2 months later we were already dating. The holidays met with ASUU strike so we had more time to spend with each other. Eventually strike was called off and I even took her to shoprite to shop for back to school stuffs.

During this period her folks noticed we were very close and when she told her mom I got her "back to school gifts" the woman thanked me but she got suspicious though she didn't show it.

Her father too usually came around in the evenings and because I now frequented the restaurant for lunch and dinner, and sometimes stayed back to watch football matches which brought I and the dad closer, the man developed strong likening to me too.

Eventually she left for school and I now more of a family friend was always around their restaurant after work. I even forgot I could cook. We talked from morning till night on phone. Sometimes I'd be online with her while at their shop. She'd even be listening to her folks talking while we gisted cos she loved attention.

One day she asked me to come visit her in school, due to the distance we arranged I'd spend the weekend with her so I packed my backpack litely and went visiting the first time.
She had a roommate though they had separate beds. At first I felt uneasy but she made me understand is alright cos her roommate too had a guy that comes around from time to time. Well I eventually relaxed and vibed we with her roomie.

All along we never shared more than kiss because according to her she was still a virgin and would like to keep it that way so I never bothered her. So when I visited it was same thing as usual. I left on Sunday.

The next semester she invited me again but due to work I didn't hv much time, she nagged and nagged until I was able to get another free weekend and I went to see her again. When I got there I noticed her phone was bad and she used rubber band to tie it. I had to dash her my own phone as I was returning to my base.

When I got home I called her twice she didn't take my calls so I felt she could be charging the phone. So I called back late at night she still didn't take the calls after several rings so I called her room mate to call her attention to her phone.

The roommate asked me if we had any issues? I told her no then she asked me why she's not takin my calls and has been crying since I left. I got really confused cos I left her happy so I asked her to put her fone on speaker so my girl could hear me. I started calling her all the pet names i know thinking it was probably my departure that broke her down emotionally.

She eventually came around or so I thought, and we agreed I should visit her more often.

By this time we have really made much progress in the relationship. I had gotten her engaged, awaiting her final papers so we could start on the marriage plans. I was much closer to the family now.

So 3 weeks later I went to visit her again. I noticed she was a bit withdrawn and being a very sensitive person I knew something was amiss so I started prodding her. I noticed she had so much bottled up but I didn't know what it was. Since she wouldn't talk I gave her some space and she cooked, after we ate I started asking her what the matter was. She eventually opened up :

Remember I dashed her my phone when I visited her last? It happened that I forgot to log out of my Facebook account so she had access to my mails and chats. She read everything. Funny enough the last chat between me and any girl on Facebook was TWO YEARS BEFORE I MET Her. She opened up and told me that this was why she refused to take my calls the last time I left. And since then she felt heartbroken.

I reassured her that I had no one else but her which was true and I could swear with anything. I was ready to marry her and I loved her and those chats were old chats and yes I was rough but not anymore. She kept going about why those girls were so shameless. Why would they send me nudes so cheaply. What did they even see in me that they were jumping on each other.

I allowed her vent and talk all she had on her mind and then calmly pacified her, begged her and calmed her down. She told me it's alright but any day she ever catches me with a girl she will kill me. We laughed and I promised her I'd never cheat on her.

To make her happy I stepped out to get a bottle of Eva wine. When I got back she'd had her bath and arranged the room cos her roommate went home for a week. We drank the wine I bought and after drinking she told me to sit down and answer her questions.

Again she asked me what I have with her roommate, at that point I almost lost my cool but I just remained calm. I told her once again that I'd rather die than to cheat on her with anyone. If not that her roommate is her friend I wouldn't talk to her on the road talk more to have anything to do with her. Well I knew she was still nursing so much anger on her mind so I was being very careful.

When I returned from buy the wine I noticed she was on her nightie. In the 2 years we dated and all the while I've visited her she never wore that when I was around. She'd wear non revealing clothes so why would she wear nightie this night? Well I kept my cool.

After we had the wine we cuddled up on the bed and was gisting. She started making moves on me and I asked her if she was sure of that? She said yes. Shebbi na wetin make all the girls no won commot eye for ur body. The way she said it was so cold that I felt fear creep on my spine. I told her yet again I was sorry but non of that happened in her Era.

She wanted us to make out but I controlled the whole matter cos I knew she was pushed. She then said I see, so you don't find me attractive. You were lying to me all along. If I truly love her why would I find it difficult to make love to her. I got very confused. So I reciprocated the romance and we started I noticed she wasn't a virgin as she claimed though I didn't flinch about that.

I noticed she was trying to let me be under while she is on top but something kept telling me to stay on top. And I noticed her hand was clutching the bed so when I noticed she was intensed I pulled out her hand trying to turn her around that was when I heard a clanging sound on the floor. Lo and behold she was clutching at a kitchen knive all along.

I screamed and jumped. Out of the bed and seized the knive immediately and she instantly burst into tears. I swear down I felt afraid. I started piecing everything together. "turn of the light," I refused. "let me be on top", I refused. All these were so she could have a go at it.

Well she cried and explained that she was very jealous and angry that other girls had her man before her. She swore she had never slept with a man before but she is a chronic masturbator that's why she's not a virgin. So she's a virgin technically.

Well, I told her I forgive her and I understand her anger even if I don't. I cudnt sleep that night. I was very alert. Thank God daybreak finally came. On Sunday so I had my shower and dressed up told her I was going to worship God. She laughed and told me hmmm it's good o you wey no get Bible. No wahala, I'll prepare breakfast before u return.

So I went to church and when I returned I had my phone on my ear as I walked in answering fake call like a doctor called for an emergency case involving the American president. Immediately I got off the phone I told her I needed to leave. She wanted me to eat but I told her no time. It was past 12noon and I needed to be in lag before 3pm. That was how I left. She walked me to the park.

On getting to Lagos I called her and told her I have digested all that happened and it's best we stayed apart. She cried and raved, called her folks who in turn called me too, my friend told me I was overreacting but I know what I saw.

Please NLers what would you advise me to do. This is a serious matter and not stories as some would like to think.
congratulations
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by idahme(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Thank you lord....I finally read it

I'll answer you with an experience.
There was once a lady in my final year whom I nacked Wella. Same suspecting issue like yours she just started swearing for me. Naked. Outside my room. Everyone was watching my personal kpekus on display. Na boys come cover her. Later that night I decided to swap sleeping places. Just for no reason. I usually sleep on the left. I saw one small bottle. I waited till sleep enter her (or not), took it to the bathroom and emptied it.it discoloured the sink immediately. Very corrosive stuff. I smiled. Rinsed thoroughly and refilled. Cleaned every part and returned it. This was around 1 am. Went to sleep happily. Around five na the liquid I see say person splash me. Splashed and ran out. Heard a big gbam. I just stood up, went to the door to lock but she has locked it. From outside. Entered bathroom to bath Wella and returned to my very sweet sleep. Morning I Called caretaker for another key and went to school. Lady don already tell her friends say make dem go check me because she travel. She told them I called her around five that she suspects something is wrong with me. I checked my phone truly I called around five. Brother I never called. She had it planned all along. Solid alibi. She left her atm though. I flexed her cash well. Before she had sense to block it. We never spoke again. In fact if she sees me she runs. I mean literally. Since then if we are not married you cannot enter my house.

Last last she was in the news last year. Same acid bath on her man. They never change. Run

You are a smart G, wisdom finish for your head. keep it up
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by LINTUNE(m): 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
at least you are not among those stupid ops that would have been asking us stupid question on the decision they should make...u made the right decision bro...some idiot would have forgave her and continued the relationship, forgetting that relationship is not all about love....love is barely a 20% traits/characteristics that makes up a healthy relationship..
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Chris2863(m): 12:20am On Apr 29, 2021
domaya21:

You must be stupid for listening to them. It will be a pleasure reading how she later killed you here on nairaland. A grown up guy playing with his life
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by osato45: 3:11am On Apr 29, 2021
Possibly poison you as well
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by femi4: 5:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Xenry:
Long story, but here's the summary: the Op's gf lied to him that she's a virgin while she's not. He later went to her school to spend some time with her and sleep over there. During romance, the girl wanted to be on top, she had a knife, probably wanted to stab the OP because he has been with other girls in the past.
But the OP SIMP-ly forgave her later. Like WtF? I ain't cool with this!
Thanks for the summary. No time for epistle
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by wollexie1106: 6:36am On Apr 29, 2021
You would have sent this story to a Nollywood artist from heaven.

Thank you heaven you are alive to share your story yourself.
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by thinksquad(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2021
she is very insecure and probably an overthinker.
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by DBestDoc(f): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2021
What? shocked

Where do you people find these lunatics bikonu?

OP, you’re a very Very very lucky man and don’t take this grace and second chance for granted. Do yourself some good and block that girl and her entire lineage for ever.

That girl is truly mentally deranged.
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by DBestDoc(f): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2021
domaya21:

Thanks for the summary. Yes I forgave her but I had to call it off. I'm no Simp really. Just that her folks and my friends keep guilt tripping me saying since I [b]already engaged [/b]her I should not just quit because of one mistake. But I can't take that risk..

Are you people ok?
You should have nothing to do with that girl or anyone that tries to convince you to continue with her. Those people do not love you, neither do they want you to stay alive.

Even married people divorce and you’re here talking about an engagement you did with a 10k ring.

The girl in question should even be arrested for attempted murder if you had real evidence to prove this.
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Crystalom3(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2021
This relationship no be do or die affair na. Why some ladies dey misbehave sha
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by sholikay(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2021
domaya21:

na which kind people dey talk that nonsense.. "BECAUSE OF ONE MISTAKE "..the mistake that could have led to your demise, without no remedy... kai!.. you need to do away with those kind of people telling you such rubbish... those kind of people will gladly eat at your funeral,had it been the devil succeeded.. well, the decision is with you... you be man....the thought of your life/safety should help you decide well...
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Foodqueen(f): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Run as fast as u can

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Need Help / She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? / 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.