Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life (20709 Views)

Globus Bank Is Frustrating My Arrival And Stay In UK / Electricity Distribution Company Staff Invade Lagos Community / Electricity Distribution Company Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by Goxpawa: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2021
Please can anyone help to register a new BEDC Conlog meter?
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by PrinceofHCI(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2021
Goxpawa:

GOOD DAY, PLEASE A BRAND NEW CONLOG METER WAS GIVEN TO ME BUT IT HAS NOT BEEN REGISTERED OR PROGRAMMED YET, DO U KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN HELP TO REGISTER OR PROGRAMME THE METER.. I THOUGHT REGISTERING IT WILL BE AN EASY TASK.
YES, WE CAN HANDLE THAT FOR YOU! KINDLY CALL AND WHATSAPP ME, WITH A SCREENSHOT OF YOU ENERGY CARD, PLEASE!
REMEMBER TO STATE WHICH OF THE DISCOS YOU BELONG, PLEASE. 08027638131.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by Platony(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2021
My brother,...In Nigeria u rely more on gen ok.
Except u no ready to get light.

After all, electronics company don see us finish, dats y ac o, fridge o & d rest wey dem dey do now dey get Inverter because dem know say na gen we dey use pass. Mk e for fit carry dem.

Good luck undecided
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2021
PAY AS YOU GO SOLAR
Buy Solar Energy System Today And Pay Small small for 30 Months
***Are you Spending too much on #Fueling #Generator cost every Night?
***Did you know many homes today are saving huge on their energy cost by using this alternative?
***Would you be interested in an alternative that guarantees you save money while enjoying 24hrs Uninterrupted Electricity?
***What if you could buy a #Solar #Energy #System today without hurting your finances by spreading payment conveniently over 30 months in monthly installments?
We have Solar Packages advertised as follows
FULL OFFER 50% DEPOSIT
1.BRONZE # 500,000 # 250,000
2.SILVER # 900,000 # 450,000
3.GOLD # 1,500,000 # 750,000
4.PLATINUM # 1,700,000 # 850,000
1. Pick Application Form(7,Ogunnoiki Street Via Lagos/Benin Expressway Sagamu Ogun State
Sagamu )
Apply Online @ www.brightsenergy.com
2.Select Easy Payment Plan Suit Your Finances Power
3.Make Initial Deposit
4. Sign Contract Agreement
5.Spread Remaining Balance For 30 Months
Only at Bright Energy
Call to place order 07058562938
Whatssap 08187995847
www.brightsenergy.com

https://web.facebook.com/brightsenergy
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2021
lordkay10:
Good day folks. It has been a turbulent period for me since BEDC installed their prepaid meter at my residence. The meter came with 100 units of electricity which the staff told me would be free of charge grin
However, when I made an attempt to top-up the units when it was running low from a vendor, I was told I have to pay for the "free" 100 units before I would be able to top up. I had no choice than to part with 11,000 naira to pay off the 'debt' and buy 5000 naira worth of units for the top-up.

I was told to proceed to the BEDC area office close to where I bought the units to obtain activation tokens being my first transaction on the meter. At the BEDC area office, the customer care agent gave me a series of code to enter on my meter when I get home for activation, and wait for another set of code from the BEDC headoffice via SMS, without which I wouldn't be able to load the top-up tokens I purchased.

After following these instructions, I waited in vain for the final code from BEDC which wasn't forthcoming. I placed several calls to their hotline with some below-par agents attending to me at different points, each with a different method of how to solve my problem. Well, I finally got a competent agent who promised to escalate my case, and wait for 24hrs to receive the code

I finally got the code the next two days but not after making series of threats to their hotline, and I was able to load my top-up tokens. But this is just the beginning grin

Almost a month passed and I would need to top-up again. This time, I opted to do it online via quickteller since my meter has been 'activated'.
I made payment but didn't get my tokens until after 24 hours. I proceeded to load the meter but I got an error message.

I proceeded to call their hotline as usual but no luck this time, my calls keep on getting rejected. I paused for a while and tried again after few hours and I was finally able to speak with agent who told me I need to fill a certain complaint form on their website, after which I would be sent another kind of token from their headoffice

I proceeded to fill the form on their website but the form wasn't submitted because "my meter number does not exist" grin
I tried to get across to the customer care agent again to notify them of the development but their hotline has been unreachable since my last call.
I proceeded to make a google search of their alternate complaint lines(if any) and I was shocked to see that the two other lines quoted on their website, each had 10 digits instead of 11, thereby making those numbers invalid.
I've been in total darkness since then, not because I didn't pay my bills, but for the inefficiency of Benin Electricity Distribution Company cry
Mods, kindly help me take this to frontpage for more views

https://web.facebook.com/brightsenergy

PAY AS YOU GO SOLAR
Buy Solar Energy System Today And Pay Small small for 30 Months
***Are you Spending too much on #Fueling #Generator cost every Night?
***Did you know many homes today are saving huge on their energy cost by using this alternative?
***Would you be interested in an alternative that guarantees you save money while enjoying 24hrs Uninterrupted Electricity?
***What if you could buy a #Solar #Energy #System today without hurting your finances by spreading payment conveniently over 30 months in monthly installments?
We have Solar Packages advertised as follows
FULL OFFER 50% DEPOSIT
1.BRONZE # 500,000 # 250,000
2.SILVER # 900,000 # 450,000
3.GOLD # 1,500,000 # 750,000
4.PLATINUM # 1,700,000 # 850,000
1. Pick Application Form(7,Ogunnoiki Street Via Lagos/Benin Expressway Sagamu Ogun State
Sagamu )
Apply Online @ www.brightsenergy.com
2.Select Easy Payment Plan Suit Your Finances Power
3.Make Initial Deposit
4. Sign Contract Agreement
5.Spread Remaining Balance For 30 Months
Only at Bright Energy
Call to place order 07058562938
Whatssap 08187995847
www.brightsenergy.com
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2021
I think you're the causes of this problems.. Where I based closed to Abuja..My landlord used some NEPA agent to get the meter...We use free unit and after that,we recharge the meter anytime we wish,especially NEPA office close to us..Don't give up.Try to complained in there nearest office.. There will be solution..
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by Jungleluv5: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2021
They are the worst disco in Nigeria even in ondo is the same thing
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by Andriodken: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2021
Yours is better;.my own experience with Abuja electricity distribution company is not what il i
Wish for my enemies

I bought a house in gwagwalada abuja not knowing there was an outstanding from previous owner of upto 200k,Then after aquiring the property i put it for rent and my agent rented it out without my consent to some students. During that period i got to find out AEDC brought a 3phase meter and put there forcefully i specifically told them to cut the light cos the bill was increasing and the illegal occupants who were students didnt care. After a year of battle i was able to remove the illegal occupants from my property and took posession only for me to realise the meter was fixed and the students were using the 100 units that came with it and it got fin ished barely a week i took possesion so i went to buy units my money was taken and no token given.i had to go to their office in gwagwalada where i was told i must pay not less than 85k before i can see light there plus i have an outstanding to pay 90k for the 3phase meter cos it was by force that meters must be put in peoples homes,so regardless of what i said when i asked them to disconnect the light then they ignored me and forced a 3phase meter there even when they knew the occupants were there illegally. Sha i managed to pay 85k which they said was part of the 90k i owed for meter fixed and they gave me a token of about 4k worth of units which i was used for a short while only to be called by one of the tenants that nepa came and cut off the lignt that there was a bypass done in the meter so i had to pay over 110k which i had no idea about .cos how can there be a bypass in a meter that was sealed with the plastic seal on the meter?the tenant even recorded them on his phone when they were breaking the seal themselves and then said i must pay 110k,and they disconnected it,i had no choice than to pay it evem after i explained i had no idea what they were talking about cos i didnt do any such thing all my pleas fell on deaf ears so i paid and also bought some units even more than the first one over 10k units and it was loaded 2days ago only for it to finish lastnight..i dnt know where to even start im tired of them they are just fraudulent and i feel they just want to extort money from law abiding citizens and what they deserve is people that will show them pepper
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by Carbonated: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2021
Organicist95:
and why should I chat you up?

I want us to be friends....
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by berbs: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2021
Nicolsme:

Sure I'm aware some area have better light , but not easy relocating my brother.

It's well bro. Maybe you should get some solar panel and battery then. Unless you wanna follow generator route.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by arsenal444(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Thissss mannnn, how many times will they tell you that Nigeria is not for youuu?
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Carbonated:

I want us to be friends....
not interested

Thanks
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by Carbonated: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Organicist95:
not interested

Thanks

Hmmm you ehn
I Just like your Vibes
Well make sure you cheer up always
All the best..
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by happame: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
good

Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by Ademoore07(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Very foolish electricity distribution company. The whole Ondo south senatorial district was neglected into darkness for over 8 years now.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by rhames(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
maasoap:

Imagine that! Bakery that would use electricity for just few hours to power his machines.

They are criminals
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by rosybear5: 12:56pm On May 18, 2021
Good afternoon,
@suprnova,
I am sorry to take you back to your post in November but I wanted to ask you if the company Starthub.ng completed your company registration for you?I am asking because a friend of mine wants to subscribe for a company registration with them.
Thanks
I look forward to your reply.
Please have a good day !
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
This company is ours but see how they are treating citizens!
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by authority2006(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2021
chukwugoziegi:

You also pay 38naira per unit in your area? My blood boils when I remember some people in this Lagos still pay the old tariff rate of 21.7naira per unit to the same Ikeja Electric.

This country just tire me.

Lol. N63 per unit in my area in Osogbo, Osun State. With N1000, you get 15 units.
Re: Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life by therealMcCain: 2:51am On Dec 09, 2021
kevoh:

Lol...That installer does not know anything. Look for a professional electrician to do a 3-phase looped into a single phase for your cutout fuse. That way, once your neighbours have light and you don't, simply remove the cutout and fix it any of the other two cutout phases that have light!

Newer models are installed on the electric pole, a keypad will be installed inside your house

This way, no bypass can be done or need for 3 fuses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? / Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.