Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? (61753 Views)

Guys Date Yung Girls Btw 16-18yrs, A Nigerian Girl Btw19yrs-25yrs Have Seen Enuf / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Ensquare(m): 6:39am On May 01, 2021
Why can't ladies date without demanding?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by farem: 6:41am On May 01, 2021
donbachi:
And why,will u date a guy and expect him not to ask for sex...na ur blood brother?pls,grow up.

What's growing up in ọpening your pussy about without marriage. If you really want those who have 'grown up' why don't you go to brothels?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by IYANGBALI: 6:42am On May 01, 2021
Bimiafashion:
Oniranu, alainise, eleregbe, alaraka, onigbo. MUMU
the thing pain am grin grin tongue
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by hardeyincah(m): 6:42am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I am getting depressed that why I asked this question. I need advice on how to make my relationship work without sex, that's all.

I can date u without asking for sex till our marriage night but we go dey romance sha....
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Emmacy001: 6:43am On May 01, 2021
You have kept you virginity for 25years.
please, keep it the real man will locate.
Just tell your man that you can only have sex when you get married simple. Infact tell him that you're Virgin.
You can't just destroy the pride you have built for years because of sex .

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by NoToPile: 6:43am On May 01, 2021
LordsBattleAxe:
you know what you want. Don't compromise. There's always a ying for a yang. FYI: not all guys demand for sex during dating. No, they aren't simps or impotent. It's just personal conviction.

God bless you ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by DivineDynamics: 6:43am On May 01, 2021
There should be no sex in a relationship until the union is solemnized.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by PapaGfad: 6:55am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?

This is a good thing on your part but don't vex if we guyz find it hard to trust in this situation. I was in a relationship like that and at some point she became friends with another guy only for me to find out they were jigging, whereas, she doesn't allow me touch her...if not for the fear of baba G, I for do her strong thing but I just let it slide.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by dvaliant: 7:00am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I am getting depressed that why I asked this question. I need advice on how to make my relationship work without sex, that's all.

It's possible when you meet the right person. Be sure to always know their stand about these things before you start dating.

Try to see if you can negotiate with your current partner. Is he really serious about getting married to you or about having sex while dating?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by oluigbo3(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2021
If you don't want sex before marriage, just stay out of anything relationship!!
Or don't you dare bill him if that's what you want from him, maybe he will start spending on you if you two gets married!
Trust no one these days......

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by fortune1968: 7:09am On May 01, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
stick to your status quo

don't yield to to pressure

virginity might have been rubbished under various guise in today's world but GOD honours it
sex is meant for marriage
How you bring God into this I wouldn't know . Lesser animal s like dogs , cats , goats , engage in sex everyday . Nigerians and religion !
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by SlimmB(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2021
Sex shouldn’t be up for debate if you really love the dude...
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by focus7: 7:11am On May 01, 2021
Why can't girls date without collecting gifts

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by benpuzzy(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2021
Freelancer2020:
why can't girls date without asking for money?
Good bless you, just the exact question i wanted to ask.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by LINTUNE(m): 7:40am On May 01, 2021
be like say this op na zzor , I'm just having this feeling that, this is her alternate account...Zzor clout chasing no de tire u?...
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by yetunsbay(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2021
oluigbo3:
If you don't want sex before marriage, just stay out of anything relationship!!
Or don't you dare bill him if that's what you want from him, maybe he will start spending on you if you two gets married!
Trust no one these days......
best advice to op

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by yetunsbay(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2021
No bother me with anything money or expenses if you no want sex. It's best to spend on one's wife only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by annyz: 7:52am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?

I hope you will not ask him for financial assistance in any way no matter how small until after marriage?

If you go eating out ensure you pay for your meals to ensure you owe him nothing.

Don't come here next time to tell us how stingy your man has become due to your no sex policy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Vivien458(f): 7:55am On May 01, 2021
aktolly54:
nothing special about sex, if you choose to celibate till your wedding night, stay away from relationship till like 6month you want to marry then start a relationship thats the only way it will work. If you are ready to marry in 6months, start a relationship then not that you will expect someone to be with you doing boyfriend role and not touching you
so she will start a relationship, and be the one to propose to the guy in that 6months Abi?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by xorojinxx: 7:56am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:

Hi sis, if you want antagonistic and devilish inspired comments from most folks here, keep asking for advice.

But if you seek unadulterated, positive-oriented and grace inspiring advice, look up to people who believe in your beliefs.

And, if you are a Christian, turn to the most high. If you are not one, seek for someone who still refuses to conform to the standard of this world, and seek their support.

You see “what used to be right is now wrong. And, what used to be wrong is now right." GO FIGURE.

Most of the advice you will get here, will make your PURITY seems like STUPIDITY.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by reealec(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2021
angry Well it best U leave that relationship bcs white men and virginity I don't really understand the their bond
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by kanmi4gold: 7:57am On May 01, 2021
Stand by your conviction,if it is difficult for him,let him go and find another woman, sexual purity has a lot of advantages for you.leave people who thought it is impossible,many people still remain virgin till their wedding night.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by bluebay(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2021
So long you don’t ask him for money and he has confirmed that you still a virgin, No P.. Coz most of una wey Dey claim virgin, na Lagoon Dey that place

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by rotile247(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:

A virgin at 25(a good age to be married) and financially independent it's best you wait till you're ready to get married (emotionally). 6 months is enough time for courtship. Is your bf ready to get married in 6months or less? How committed is he to the relationship? Has he met your parents officially? If you answer yes to all this then discuss with him about waiting till your wedding night or fast track the wedding night after doing your due deligence.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by tightpussy156: 8:02am On May 01, 2021
@OP many of you are confused beign.99% of you ask so many tins in.relationship an you expect guy not too ask you for sex.see that is the truth.many of you are lazy to work, huzzle, you want everything from man.even waiting your papa no fit do for you ask boyfriend.dont be surprise you demand so much from the guy an he is demanding sex in return.am not even sure you be virgin.many girls have use that trick to task foolish guys telling them they are virgin wait till wedding nite while another guy they Bleep the living hell out of the wet pussy to red.you keep.magarizing the guy.we are not in 19th century many guys eyes dont open.poster if you.need decent relationship dont ask guy for unecessary demand.i hate girls who keep asking for money always 24hrs na money.if i want to give from my heart.not today i want to do hair, tomorrow i want to buy new latest phone, next tommorow i want to change my wadrobe,i.want to buy latest handbag,shoe ,an the demand keep.increasing everyday.many cant cook fast food 24hr your papa self no.go tolerate that but u want boyfriend to do all these.many of you girls are the cause of your yeye problem.that is the real truth.who quote me hug transformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by remsonik(f): 8:02am On May 01, 2021
I will advise you stand by your words, don't let any man push you into it. I told a guy the same thing and he went for another woman and married her. After his marriage he still tried to reach me and I told him if you really wanted me you could have married me why still coming for me while married. I had to block him on all contacts. This is a hard thing cos it might seem you're getting late at a point but don't worry your own man is coming.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I'm single and I'm not a fan of sex though.. tbh. .. most girls think I'm impotent lmao..till I get married.. before I try that thing called sex!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Kingsleydoler: 8:09am On May 01, 2021
Babe, the only way you can have a relationship without sex with a man and he will wait and make it work and it will be fair to both parties is if you don't ask your boyfriend for money at resist him giving you money only on special occasion like birthdays and Christmas and you also reciprocate by giving same and attention.
He will definitely get it somewhere else but will keep you for marriage. I am a living example of the man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by MoIbrahim: 8:14am On May 01, 2021
aktolly54:
its possible as long as you know throw any stupid billing, if you want to confirm whether the guy is generous or stingy ,ask him to send money to orphange but you dare bill him for any reason till wedding day. Even if your phone spoil or anything, ask your brother or father to get you another one

God will bless you hundred fold. God bless you.

Once a girl begins to ask for money and other helps that she can't render to her boyfriend, her value in a relationship drops.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by saintobing: 8:17am On May 01, 2021
white men like virginity..tell him u re and to make it work...tell him it belong to a man that will take u to church
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Rosement(f): 8:18am On May 01, 2021
I can't stop laughing, too much ego. Do you mean 99% of Nigerian ladies are broke?
tightpussy156:
@OP many of you are confused beign.99% of you ask so many tins in.relationship an you expect guy not too ask you for sex.see that is the truth.many of you are lazy to work, huzzle, you want everything from man.even waiting your papa no fit do for you ask boyfriend.dont be surprise you demand so much from the guy an he is demanding sex in return.am not even sure you be virgin.many girls have use that trick to task foolish guys telling them they are virgin wait till wedding nite while another guy they Bleep the living hell out of the wet pussy to red.you keep.magarizing the guy.we are not in 19th century many guys eyes dont open.poster if you.need decent relationship dont ask guy for unecessary demand.i hate girls who keep asking for money always 24hrs na money.if i want to give from my heart.not today i want to do hair, tomorrow i want to buy new latest phone, next tommorow i want to change my wadrobe,i.want to buy latest handbag,shoe ,an the demand keep.increasing everyday.many cant cook fast food 24hr your papa self no.go tolerate that but u want boyfriend to do all these.many of you girls are the cause of your yeye problem.that is the real truth.who quote me hug transformer.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Fastlinkpro: 8:38am On May 01, 2021
Is because of things like this, this conversation is just today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me / When A Lady Looking For Husband Finally Meets "Long John" / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.