Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor (88679 Views)

Suspected Malaysian Thief Robbing Nigerians, Seen Begging After Being Caught / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Fvckyouall: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
The princess nor get sense at all. why she nor release this video first.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Masterkernel1: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
SQLmastar:
These videos are doctored nau....Mtcheeww!
He who is without sin should draw his blood!

I wish it was your daughter in the place of the victim, I will consider your devilish doctrine.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Fvckyouall: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ugandatales:

He sexually molested her 7 years ago when she was 7, and he tried to do it again now that she is 14

Imagine an Ugandian lecturing us about rape
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ugandatales: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Julianaa:
It seems some people here can't comprehend

I had to edit this

Thunder fire your tribalist ass. Asshole.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Masterkernel1: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
AgreatMan:
Was he actually guilty? Or did he plead guilty with the intentions it will pacify her and die d matter right there?

There is no where he admitted to the crime.

Any judge will most likely right this case off, if u put aside emotions.

I neither support crime nor blackmail, and let's allow our legal system conclude this case.

Close your mouth, you sound very ill and unlettered.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Fvckyouall: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I wish it was your daughter in the place of the victim, I will consider your devilish doctrine.

Devilish, meaning you are a Christian and God said forgive your offenders so let's forgive and forget. undecided
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ugandatales: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Imagine an Ugandian lecturing us about rape

What is wrong is wrong bro.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Incandescent(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
AgreatMan:

The matter tire me, same woman who came to cry yesterday, and just today she released a video she took herself.

She released d video that will further make him look bad but the one video that could possibly vindicate him, she is holding onto it.

I don't like this kind of behavior. You already took him to court, let the court decide. I will never support sexual molestation, but this people need to know the world doesn't run on their tears.

It's still idiots like you that are looking for evidence. Now she released a tip and you're a angry.

Stupid rape apologists

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by davodyguy: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
AgreatMan:

The matter tire me, same woman who came to cry yesterday, and just today she released a video she took herself.

She released d video that will further make him look bad but the one video that could possibly vindicate him, she is holding onto it.

I don't like this kind of behavior. You already took him to court, let the court decide. I will never support sexual molestation, but this people need to know the world doesn't run on their tears.

If you read the press release by the police earlier today, its clear Baba ijesha would be released. It may not be because he did or didn't do it, but according to law, there is no empirical evidence to medically prove this.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Fvckyouall: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ugandatales:

What is wrong is wrong bro.

Yeah but in this case an Ugandian man or South African should not be giving us lecturers.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by bubu2019: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kzinne:
Releasing these videos are wrong. How are we sure he wasn't begging under duress? A crime has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt before a conviction can be made. Let him be charged to Court and let the law take it's course. Infact releasing stuff like this is prejudicial to the matter as the accused has been technically charged to court. Let's stop Media trials please

At this rate, you can not make heaven
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by tonyashburton: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Your problem is you want attention.Novody will give it to you.Oponu rada rada.
[qquote author=SQLmastar post=101228471]These videos are doctored nau....Mtcheeww!
He who is without sin should draw his blood![/quote]
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Myself2(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
BigShishi:
This video shows the moment disgraced yoruba actor baba ijesha was pleading for leniency after being caught with CCTV evidence molesting a 14 Yr old girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y27KVtTFcM

@OP,

I dey feel your moniker wella

E gallant dieeeee

BigShishi. Who dem be ?

Chop knuckle bro
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by MisteerConcord(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
If you understand Yoruba Language and listen to his confessions but still support him, you must be very M.ad

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by AfroKnight: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Julianaa:
mynd44

Lol. You shaded a tribe, someone replied you with a taste of your own medicine and now you’re crying to a mod. cheesy Nairaland get characters sha.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Kzinne: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
ArewaWife:

So they should have allowed actual penetration occurs to please people like you abi?

What about foreign countries that prosecute cases that occurred 30 years ago once the person confesses to the crime.

You are pathetic!!
you need hard evidence. Confessions are not enough. No judge will convict based on confessions
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Chibuhealth(f): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Advancedman(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
BigShishi:
This video shows the moment disgraced yoruba actor baba ijesha was pleading for leniency after being caught with CCTV evidence molesting a 14 Yr old girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y27KVtTFcM

Where is the molestation video?
If she can't post that she shouldn't post anything.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by bammydhele(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
I'm sure he will deny that he molested the girl and even deny the video when court trial begins... But always be on d good side so as not to blame devil for ur stupid act...
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
AgreatMan:
Was he actually guilty? Or did he plead guilty with the intentions it will pacify her and die d matter right there?

There is no where he admitted to the crime.

Any judge will most likely right this case off, if u put aside emotions.

I neither support crime nor blackmail, and let's allow our legal system conclude this case.
in Hausa they ll say "Ali ya San Ali". Una know una selves. I can't imaging what u are saying now
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
AfroKnight:

Lol. You shaded a tribe, someone replied you with a taste of your own medicine and now you’re crying to a mod. cheesy Nairaland get characters sha.
leave her
they think they're the only ones that can insult
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Julianaa: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ugandatales:

Thunder fire your tribalist ass. Asshole.
mynd44
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by ACE1010: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
How can could you molest a girl 7 seven years ago and do it again 7 years later...are you a ritualist??

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Masterkernel1: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Devilish, meaning you are a Christian and God said forgive your offenders so let's forgive and forget. undecided

If you're a father, no matter how vain you're you won't say that, if your daughter is violented by an adult.
it's a criminal offense with 21 years imprisonment penalty.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by lolu2019: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Addiction to gambling saved me from being a sex addict.it can happen to anyone.God will save him from dis mess.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by emmabango2021: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is really sad! there is no amount of begging that can reverse the situation but clearly looking at the fact of the case it is a child molestation and not sexually harassments but which ever ways justice has to be serve. This is Indeed a lesson for all. God no go shame us. Never compare your life to others because you never know what their going through. The accused is someone mentor/role model.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Germanhunter(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ugandatales:

Princess didn't say he raped the girl, she said he sexually molested her. It's bloggers that are spicing the story up with inaccuracies. And if he did what you said you think he would have done (trying to touch the little girl's breast and ass), that's sexual molestation.

Yes exactly .
Am not in anyway defending anything

But I hate to hear rape used except its actually rape

RAPIST SHOULD BE KILLED
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by AfroBeatDiary: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
I'll just be in the comment section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.