Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor (88676 Views)

Suspected Malaysian Thief Robbing Nigerians, Seen Begging After Being Caught / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by OmoOshodi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Baba ijesha is a disgrace to human race......thunder will fire you and others that perpetrate this evil acts.

In other News*****

If you know you are being set up.....I beg you in the name of God.....admit right there and beg for your life to be safe till law enforcement personnel arrives......strong head have sent Soo many to their early grave.....Jungle justice home is Africa.

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by nairalee(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
adioolayi:

ADMIT and BEG So, he should be spared and the society should praise him for a job well done

Where is your conscience...are you a father or you plan to be Na wa ooo...Animals everywhere

Read to understand and not just rush to comment. I'm criticizing those that were defending him
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I watched the video.

Guys make we try as much as possible to dey do what is right. Try so hard to be good. Be upright. So that no idiot will ask you to sit on the ground asking questions with you begging like a slowpoke. For me o...I'd rather die than sit on the ground in front of a fellow human. I'd rather die on my feet. It's the royal way. In any case strive to do good always. And please say no to child molestation. Please.

If you want nack women plenty. Those of easy virtues sef dey. Soap dey. Vaseline dey. Indomie and egg bend down collect dey. Choose your poison. A rod is enough for the yansh. grin

So in this context… you will rather die on your feet being a pedophile?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by ArewaWife(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kzinne:
Releasing these videos are wrong. How are we sure he wasn't begging under duress? A crime has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt before a conviction can be made. Let him be charged to Court and let the law take it's course. Infact releasing stuff like this is prejudicial to the matter as the accused has been technically charged to court. Let's stop Media trials please

So they should have allowed actual penetration occurs to please people like you abi?

What about foreign countries that prosecute cases that occurred 30 years ago once the person confesses to the crime.

You are pathetic!!

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Bobxin: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Video says 7 year old child, the topic says 14 undecided
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Julianaa: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
theTranslator1:

you suppose no edit am na!
everything Yoruba
idiot!
mynd44
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by AgreatMan: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
igbowoman:

You must also be a child molester

This matter is for the court to decide n is beyond your IQ.

I believed her when she said he confessed only for her to release a video where he clearly didn't confess. Keep your story straight or shut the f up and allow d court decide.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by DashDolls(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
It is well....

May God save us.

Anyways join us and celebrate God as our Sickle Cell Patients just got Cured and genotype converts to AA. It's a Miracle.

This happened after we administered treatment on them.

Glory to God Almighty.

Listen to their story below

https://www.nairaland.com/6522829/sickle-cell-anaemia-patient-gets
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Homguy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
SQLmastar:
These videos are doctored nau....Mtcheeww!
He who is without sin should draw his blood!
you are a fool! and leave the earth as one.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ugandatales: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
GoldHorse:
This guy will attempt suicide......

He already begged that they allow him go and commit suicide. If he is ever left alone, he probably would kill himself.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Julianaa: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
theTranslator1:

you suppose no edit am na!
everything Yoruba
idiot!
I had to, to avoid senseless mentions from people like you
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Charly68: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
it is a curse ...his popularity has been wiped away with this dastardly act of shame and ridicule...and i real feel sorry for him

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ugandatales: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bobxin:

He sexually molested her 7 years ago when she was 7, and he tried to do it again now that she is 14

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by hotwax: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
the guy is a bastord..he fall my hands
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by stagger: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
This fellow is demon possessed. Another R Kelly!
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
haaaaaaa, my heart really grieve 4 u dude,

you just perish your destiny, i cant beleive this.
this is the end of you dude.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by ArewaWife(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bobxin:

You didn't follow the story well. He molested her at age 7, then age 8. She started having withdrawal symptoms and failing in school. The family didn't know what to do and were praying. Years later she confessed he molested her. Then they set a trap for baba ijebu with the cctv camera and created a scene where she was alone. He started touching her and they quickly came back to the house before he goes further.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by saajus: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Oga, are you normal? What is the meaning of he who is without sin? Do you know the impact of molesting a child? Many children don't recover from it till they die. Some women never enjoy sex again in their lives after molestation. The brain is a very sensitive part of humans, once sth goes wrong with it, sometimes it takes a miracle to completely return to a normal state. Child molestation can change a brilliant child to a dullard. It can make a child lose confidence forever. Our society takes this big issue lightly. Baba Ijesha should rot in prison if truly he did it.

SQLmastar:
These videos are doctored nau....Mtcheeww!
He who is without sin should draw his blood!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
...Disgraced Yoluba actor, Baba Ijesha! cheesy

Aphonjas and rape are like...

Nor be only Baba Ijesha, na Baba Aphonja
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ugandatales: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Onelove508:

I would have loved to know details;
Whether it's forced rape or they did it but just that she is 14- lack of consent.

He already sexually molested her once 7 years ago when she was 7

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by karkel(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Yoruba and obo sha
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Much ado about coneheaded structures. grin

Awon to n bere evidence,video ati camera,shebi I told you yesterday!!! Olamide0147 adeolaOmoOba that jumped into conclusion,be very careful in life o
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by drgideon: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kzinne:
You area joker. The police has released a statement. Go read it. This his confessions in this video is clearly under duress and can be null and void in court. He is accused of committing a crime. Follow the law, charge him to court and let the judge do the rest.

You're also a waste to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ugandatales: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Zeinymira:
A lot of these dudes commenting here needs psychiatric help. Like really? How can you be a rape apologist in broad daylight?

I'm shocked. I don't know if they are just the kind of people that never want to agree that they are wrong (because they started out supporting the guy when there was no evidence), or they are just that evil and heartless.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by igbowoman: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
AgreatMan:

This matter is for the court to decide n is beyond your IQ.

I believed her when she said he confessed only for her to release a video where he clearly didn't confess. Keep your story straight or shut the f up and allow d court decide.

Which courts
The one that made Hope Uzodinjo
governor of Imo state
The ones with eediots like you in it who will even collect bra and pants from Dubai to influence judgement
When it suits you,you hide and want the courts.
What was he begging for?
A grown man like you with no empathy whatsoever .Do you know how many kids this man has defiled so far.
For every victim we know there are at least 25 unknown.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by OmoOshodi(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bobxin:
l

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Originalsly: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hmmm..... this video should be shown in the court first. It is pretty much a confession that will make him guilty of carnal knowledge. The guy is a pedophile period. Between 4:45 and 4:58 in the video she asked if he had done same to others. He began fumbling to answer ... then she followed up very well by saying if she should ask around no one will say he did......but he switched to explain what someone else asked after. I was hoping she insisted on him answering the question but she also got carried away. She had him on a spot. I hope they get him to confess who else he molested. She also mentioned helping him when his marriage crashed. I now wonder if it crashed because of the same issue... child molestation?

No child is safe around a pedophile.... blood relative or not. The guy is a beast period.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by femi4: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I watched the video.

Guys make we try as much as possible to dey do what is right. Try so hard to be good. Be upright. So that no idiot will ask you to sit on the ground asking questions with you begging like a slowpoke. For me o...I'd rather die than sit on the ground in front of a fellow human. I'd rather die on my feet. It's the royal way. In any case strive to do good always. And please say no to child molestation. Please.

If you want nack women plenty. Those of easy virtues sef dey. Soap dey. Vaseline dey. Indomie and egg bend down collect dey. Choose your poison. A rod is enough for the yansh. grin
Great message though you use kolomental approach to pass the info
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
You read some of these comments and realize you need a gun for a lot of these rapists on here....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by GoldHorse(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ugandatales:

He already begged that they allow him go and commit suicide. If he is ever left alone, he probably would kill himself.

He will try it.
He made a very stewpid mistake. I pray he does not kill himself because of the shame

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ugandatales: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Germanhunter:
If you have seen baba ijesha prior to this whole new fame ..you will join princess to understand and try to help him

There was a particular day he was at e-centre ,yaba/sabo and he was walking without shoes but putting on socks and walked aimlessly into that floor that houses 'silver cafe'..

See that nigga needed prayers and really didn't molest that kid like trying to bleep her

He would probably be doing like mumu and trying to touch her breast or ass

Abt 7 years ago ,
Na still lie and exaggeration

Before you say rubbish follow ...the said girl in question is 14years and has been bleeped 'medically proven'..

Princess didn't say he raped the girl, she said he sexually molested her. It's bloggers that are spicing the story up with inaccuracies. And if he did what you said you think he would have done (trying to touch the little girl's breast and ass), that's sexual molestation.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by lolu2019: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hmmm.no one is perfect.I am not encouraging him,but anything can happen to anybody. I thank God for my life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.