Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor (88696 Views)

Suspected Malaysian Thief Robbing Nigerians, Seen Begging After Being Caught / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by ogbonnachrys: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
But our police said he only committed touchery and not fuckery
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by twodee75: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
aktolly54:
With different app all over internet that someone can call girl ,with 20k ,10k even 5k you go Bleep and discharge the girl, na minor you go reason, I ashamed of the idiot

Even pay as u go for 2k is available.. instead of disgracing urself.... Abeg that guy fork up
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by BigShishi(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
Myself2:

Hahaha na so

@OP,

I dey feel your moniker wella

E gallant dieeeee

BigShishi. Who dem be ?

Chop knuckle bro
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Oppy2k2: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
I really pity this man. Even if d court declare him innocent due to no many facts or something, his career is long gone. Truly he committed d offence, but I doubt this evidence will be enough to sentence him.

See how village people disgraced this man, he can commit suicide if he is not properly monitor.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Babatunde7109(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
BigShishi:
This video shows the moment disgraced yoruba actor baba ijesha was pleading for leniency after being caught with CCTV evidence molesting a 14 Yr old girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y27KVtTFcM

I am far from supporting any party just yet, until the case is duly decided.

However, I'm critical of the razzmatazz done in this video.

My points is: From the Princess and allies statements, Baba Ijesha's effrontery to open the doors to her rooms was held against him, even more seriously than the crime we have been told he committed.

I was expecting questions like: why were you in her room? why was she sitting on your lap?

But to my greatest surprise, those questions were not even part of the investigation.

I await the true story soonest...

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Germanhunter(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:
You are a celebrity that Nigerian girls are chasing after but you choose to molest a small girl mad man, he should be castrated

Nobody is chasing that one bro ...
He is a screen celebrity
Not a performance celeb

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by AgreatMan: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Close your mouth, you sound very ill and unlettered.

@Incandescent
@henrybangs44

When dullards like u all are faced with facts, u resort to insults n emotions instead of invalidating whatever I said.

There r two videos involved. The one where she said he confessed, And the one where it was alleged he was committing d crime. Why didn't she just release d CCTV n blur d girls face? Is she trying to say all of our IQs is too low to decipher d events for ourselves?

She did d right thing to set d camera, she did d right thing to report to d police n pick him up but the nonsensical think she did was trying to cry on camera n releasing half of the video.

If u want to take him to court, take him there n shut d f up. If u don't want to take him to court, release both videos n let social media decide. You can't play accuser n judge even in your own case.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by ACE1010: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
How could you molest a girl 7 seven years ago and still do the same thing again after seven years later?? Are you a ritualist??
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by AfonjaFirstSon: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
Afonja Amaka lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by aktolly54(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
twodee75:

Even pay as u go for 2k is available.. instead of disgracing urself.... Abeg that guy fork up
he should just dance to the muzik he play for himself
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Germanhunter(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
drgideon:

You're a waste to humanity.

He is not ..
You are just a human on another part of the world ..
What you know is not necessarily the most certified ..

The doctored in the word isn't necessarily meaning edited after captured
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
AgreatMan:

@Incandescent
@henrybangs44

When dullards like u all are faced with facts, u resort to insults n emotions instead of invalidating whatever I said.

There r two videos involved. The one where she said he confessed, And the one where it was alleged he was committing d crime. Why didn't she just release d CCTV n blur d girls face? Is she trying to say all of our IQs is too low to decipher d events for ourselves?

She did d right thing to set d camera, she did d right thing to report to d police n pick him up but the nonsensical think she did was trying to cry on camera n releasing half of the video.

If u want to take him to court, take him there n shut d f up. If u don't want to take him to court, release both videos n let social media decide. You can't play accuser n judge even in your own case.

In simple terms... You are a pedophile

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
When you Bleep up as a man, just apologise and keep quiet. Whether you beg or not, the punishment for your crime will not be reduced. In fact, the more you beg, the more your enemies will rejoice over your downfall and inflict more pain on you.

Why was she asking him such condescending questions?

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by chukwuibuipob: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Julianaa:
mynd44
undecided angry angry undecided sad why are u crying cry undecided cry cry? U insult a whole tribe/a Nairalander and expect dem to shake U abi? Mynd44 should ban u Juliana's instead.No female behave the way u act here.U are a MALE stop using FEMALE Monika grin.Nah the same crime u and Baba ijesha commit.Fake lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Greenback: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
He actions is too damaging and a big trauma for Princess who has people's children in her custody.
Now how will those parents entrust their children with her!!!
theTranslator1:

call them all!
I was banned today
you are meant to be banned also!
why attribute his act to the Yoruba?

mods ban this bigot!
You were banned today and you opened a new handle and still insulting others and are even bold to call the mods!!!

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 this is thetranslator now thetranslator1.
Rule 19 please.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Masterkernel1: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
AgreatMan:

@Incandescent
@henrybangs44

If u want to take him to court, take him there n shut d f up. If u don't want to take him to court, release both ivideos n let social media decide. You can't play accuser n judge even in your own case.

You lack morals, secondly you have low comprehension by default.

A man allegedly accused in a child molestation case is seen asking for clemency, yet you're asking for another video. Multinationals endorsement are withdrawn by mere allegation of child molestation, peddling the outcome of the case.

If it was your daughter in the picture, you will ask her to provide evidence of penetration after seeing this video,right?

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by shegun4sur: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kzinne:
Releasing these videos are wrong. How are we sure he wasn't begging under duress? A crime has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt before a conviction can be made. Let him be charged to Court and let the law take it's course. Infact releasing stuff like this is prejudicial to the matter as the accused has been technically charged to court. Let's stop Media trials please

What is media trial in someone admitting to and begging for forgiveness of his wrong?
How else does the court sef want to prove it

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by africandollar: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
AgreatMan:
Was he actually guilty? Or did he plead guilty with the intentions it will pacify her and die d matter right there?

There is no where he admitted to the crime.

Any judge will most likely right this case off, if u put aside emotions.

I neither support crime nor blackmail, and let's allow our legal system conclude this case.

If you no understand Yoruba, ask people wey do make dem interpret the video for you. So you didn't hear where he admitted to the crime in the video? Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Julianaa: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
undecided angry angry undecided sad why are u crying cry undecided cry cry? U insult a whole tribe/a Nairalander and expect dem to shake U abi? Mynd44 shout ban u Juliana's instead.No female behave the way u act here.U are a MALE stop using FEMALE Monika grin.Nah the same crime u and Baba ijesha commit.Fake lifestyle
only bigots will take my comment as a bigot post ( your moniker already gave me a hint)

I never mentioned anywhere I am a female

If you feel offended by my post maybe because it relates to you in anyway, go hug transformer
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by abbeyty90: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Baba ijesa is a gonna he was not allowed to speak ijesa dialect so that people would understand what he was saying. I feel ashamed on his behalf.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Kzinne: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
shegun4sur:

What is media trial in someone admitting to and begging for forgiveness of his wrong?
How else does the court sef want to prove it
first, does that room where he was been asked questions look like a court of law? Second how sure are you a gun wasn't been pointed at him at this point? So why not leave this matter to the court. The police will charge him to court. He's still innocent until the prosecution can prove beyond reasonable doubt . Till then he's simply a suspect. This is important to follow so that innocent folks don't rot in jail for a crime they know nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by batstan(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
...Disgraced Yoluba actor, Baba Ijesha! cheesy

Aphonjas and rape are like...

Nor be only Baba Ijesha, na Baba Aphonja
[s]
TinubuGoQuench:

[/s]
TinubuGoQuench:

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by chukwuibuipob: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Julianaa:
only bigots will take my comment as a bigot post ( your moniker already gave me a hint)

I never mentioned anywhere I am a female

If you feel offended by my post maybe because it relates to you in anyway, go hug transformer
only a Criminal will use a female name Wen u aren't a FEMALE.What happen to use name like Chima,chinedu,EmekaESN,Chidiinsurgent Nd NOT female Acc name

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Incandescent(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
AgreatMan:

@Incandescent
@henrybangs44

You're a shameless pedophile and your next attempt would end in disgrace. Mark this post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Depressed101: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
WalkerMichael:
wetin still fit revive this guy career like this? cry
na that why you dey talk... You nor even say make the judge wey dey handle e case nor give am 34years in prison, na career you remember?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Empiree: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
nairalee:
That's why I was complaining the other day. People just carry this matter for head like today gala meanwhile the perpetrator Don admit dey beg. Defenders of the indifensible dey online dey fight for rubbish
guy, begging is not the way out but punishment. He must be placed on sex offender registry. Let's stop culture of cover up in the black community.

Trust white nation, this dude is going to jail for 15yrs. There is nothing like "please." Let's get over that. This is why nigeria doesn't develop.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Le2money(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bleep shocked shocked shocked

BigShishi:
This video shows the moment disgraced yoruba actor baba ijesha was pleading for leniency after being caught with CCTV evidence molesting a 14 Yr old girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y27KVtTFcM
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Depressed101: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
AgreatMan:

@Incandescent
@henrybangs44
[s]

If u want to take him to court, take him there n shut d f up. If u don't want to take him to court, release both videos n let social media decide. You can't play accuser n judge even in your own case.[/s]
oga you are capping rubbish... A case is already under investigation with the police.. And you want them to release video... Are you a detective, pedophiles, yall gon burn in hell

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Julianaa: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Child molestation is real parents

There are so many paedophiles out there
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by seohubb: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
NVSBL:

Which one be this

Are you an intern!
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Sicilyjoe: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
they must have pointed gun on him, why not show the cctv video where he allegedly molest the girl let's see ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.