Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today (70926 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Amumaigwe: 8:15pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother's house so this morning when my friend's brother has gone to work, the relative who is about 15yrs who stays with them caught my friend when he was peeping at his brother wife through the key hole when she was having her shower.

My friend has been begging this guy since morning He called me to narrate every thing to me. The relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week.

Please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do? I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die.

Mafia style: Let your friend be the first to report to his brother that he saw the 15 year old peeping at his wife at bath.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 01, 2021
cheesy Wtf is this for god's sake
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by humberjade: 8:16pm On May 01, 2021
So many twisted guys these days....like what the heck

Your brother's wife? Hmm

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:16pm On May 01, 2021
Oya make una contribute money help OP make him take bail himself from the 15yrs old blackmailer.
Op you no try o

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by maasoap(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother's house so this morning when my friend's brother has gone to work, the relative who is about 15yrs who stays with them caught my friend when he was peeping at his brother wife through the key hole when she was having her shower.

My friend has been begging this guy since morning He called me to narrate every thing to me. The relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week.

Please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do? I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die.

By Monday next week, nothing to tell again. The incident will have become past tense and uninteresting, meaningless. Just tell your friend to promise him. And by Monday, he should promise him again and again. If he eventually disclose again, it won't amount to anything. He should defend himself by claiming blackmail from the 15 years old.
But your friend no try at all. That's how you know dudes who are sex starved.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Princepioneer(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2021
CandyOps:
Lol reminds me of stuff we do as kids.

So let me get this right... You were peeping at your bro's wifey and her relative caught you? cheesy

E be like u no sabi blow lie. Abi na para de catch u? Well did he catch you on video? If not, just grow some balls and tell him to his face that he can't prove it. Be mean, tell him this should be the first and last time he'll ever accuse you of such nonsense.

No face. No case

And if he goes ahead to report even though I doubt he will, deny him and say it's because he asked you for money and you said No. Simple
. I like ya morale.. That him friend suppose gather ball , play and act on this ya suggestions... Nothing dey happen...
cool
CandyOps:
Lol reminds me of stuff we do as kids.

So let me get this right... You were peeping at your bro's wifey and her relative caught you? cheesy

E be like u no sabi blow lie. Abi na para de catch u? Well did he catch you on video? If not, just grow some balls and tell him to his face that he can't prove it. Be mean, tell him this should be the first and last time he'll ever accuse you of such nonsense.

No face. No case

And if he goes ahead to report even though I doubt he will, deny him and say it's because he asked you for money and you said No. Simple
. I like ya morale.. That him friend suppose gather ball , play and act on this ya suggestions... Nothing dey happen...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by tunary(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2021
These are the actions of small boys.

What you did is wrong now you need help.

By telling lies to cover up ur wrong deeds you are only compounding problems for yourself. dance to the tune of the music.

Face the consequences, next time you'll act matured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by nwajesus12(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2021
iampeterben:
In fact eheen I don't know what to tell you the OP. You and that your friend una be ______
kpekus
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Dre183(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2021
Op, ur friend, his brother wife and d 15years old boy,

Una dey mad together grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by omonnakoda: 8:20pm On May 01, 2021
This is where you need the wisdom of Nigeria Police they are expert at turning complainant to accused..

Just ask any Policeman he will teach you what to do.
Eees dia work

This is time to teach that 15 year old boy what life is really like

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by marwanafrica: 8:20pm On May 01, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
He should tell his brother himself and ask for forgiveness or else he would be blackmailed anytime the other guy feels like
Do you think it will be that easy to confess?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by thanor(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2021
Telling the peeping Tom not panic. He tell the teenager that he can buy the phone. But there is a problem. If his uncle or aunt sees him with the phone what will they do? They will inquire on how he got the phone which will lead back to your friend and they will seize the phone from him because it is hugely suspicious for him to use such a huge phone. So he should think of something on a low key that nobody will suspect. Something at a range of 10k.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:

What this place has become is scary, many of you talking nonsense can't see the op is a child? He should be around 13-14 yrs old or even younger. I bet many of you as teens did even worse.
A grown man would just laugh at that relative because at the end there's no evidence just the relative word of mouth. If it comes to the point the relative wants to act stupid, then it his his brothers word for the relative. Because no evidence who would believe that cheesy. Tell the relative to chill out and maybe give him 500 naira to drink coke, because nothing in this life as stupid as this is worth wasting time for. Is it infinix note that will settle the relative for life? Some stuff you don't bring out to the public.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by OsuIgboIpob: 8:21pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:

You see your life?
Too much of masturbation and xvideos...
Now you've landed yourself in hot soup grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by johnnychuks(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2021
so you have intention of sleeping with your brother wife! you better go solve your issue your self and stop disturbing us with your lie and silly life style, I pray you buy the phone for the boy at the same time he still open up to your brother and the sister, rubbish man like you.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Bigredmachine: 8:22pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:

I did something similar at age 16, mine was that I was caught peeping at my cousin who came to stay with us then, it was her bweast that tempted me then... Still regret that action till tomorrow... Op all die na die, tell the little kid to f*ck off... If he reports you, be bold and face the die, na just once... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Oshokalo: 8:23pm On May 01, 2021
while reading the topic I already know the op is the accused, u want our advice on how to escape punishment after enjoying the YouTube view alone
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by dotedote: 8:23pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
am not the one o a friend but this your suggestion is risky bro

Guy, for you to tell us it's risky, na you be d person. No be your friend. And it goes to shows how many F' ups you've got in that house.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by chatinent: 8:23pm On May 01, 2021
Give the boy who caught you peeping the bribe fa.

Lol
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by maasoap(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2021
IgiveFreebies:
Be dn't allow her to finish
"I didn't ask you to monitor anyone for me, give me my money now now!" I was just smiling like Smeagol
"Okay Aunty I'll send the money later"
"No! Give me now, don't annoy me o!" Big sister was on fire!
Patience commot #200 and gave my sister.
"Oya let's go" to me "he'll bring your change" to the girl
We crossed back and I came back with #80 for Patience. She called me bad boy

So young man abi your friend, should go to the elder brother and report the little rat first but no tell him say you do am o! Or first of all give that 15 Year old boy a hot slap and drag him to your brother. You should appear really angry and accuse the boy of trying to blackmail you. Turn the table on him.

That Smeagol's wicked laugh at Sam's face behind Frodo

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by WoundedLamb: 8:26pm On May 01, 2021
IgiveFreebies:
Be like when I was 14, I went to spend the long holiday at my elder sister's house. My sister asked to attend to the provisions shop in the front of the house. Naso my longer throat took my eye to vitamilk. I checked to make sure no one is coming and opened it and drank but the taste was horrible - I thought it was milk. To wash the nauseous taste from my mouth I had to open a peak milk tin, afterwards, I hid both containers.
Unknown to me, the neighbors across the road were watching me. One of them - a girl of about 20+ - crossed the road and took a bottle of viju milk and crossed back without saying anything to me. I followed her sharply.
"Aunty pls give me my money for that drink"
"If you don't get out of here I'll go and report you to your sister for those things you drank" was her reply. "You think say we no dey watch you?"
I crossed back the road, straight to my big sister
"Sister, one girl from the compound across came and took viju milk without paying, I asked her the money and she threatened to report me to you for eating things from your shop"
Big sister tie her wrapper and said " come show me the person"
We crossed and I pointed the girl out, she's drinking the viju
"Patience give me money for that drink"
"Aunty let me tell you what this boy..." My sister didn't allow her to finish
"I didn't ask you to monitor anyone for me, give me my money now now!" I was just smiling like Smeagol
"Okay Aunty I'll send the money later"
"No! Give me now, don't annoy me o!" Big sister was on fire!
Patience commot #200 and gave my sister.
"Oya let's go" to me "he'll bring your change" to the girl
We crossed back and I came back with #80 for Patience. She called me bad boy

So young man abi your friend, should go to the elder brother and report the little rat first but no tell him say you do am o! Or first of all give that 15 Year old boy a hot slap and drag him to your brother. You should appear really angry and accuse the boy of trying to blackmail you. Turn the table on him.

Slap the kid and accuse him? Wow... Nigeria is just full of wicked heartless people who will go to any extent to defend thier evil ways. You guys deserve everything happening to you over there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Newboss(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2021
15 year old dey blackmail you? See the yeye blackmail without evidence. Put the guy for pocket. Destroy his life completely. When he grow up, he go get sense

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Newboss(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Slap the kid and accuse him? Wow... Nigeria is just full of wicked heartless people who will go to any extent to defend thier evil ways. You guys deserve everything happening to you over there.

What about the boy blackmailing him? You no see say na self defense the man dey so? The boy is the aggressor. Destroy him! I despise oppressors

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by kpompey: 8:28pm On May 01, 2021
I did the same as a young boy of less than 17 years, I climbed bathroom windows just to peep at some of the single ladies wey full our face me I slapped me house that time, all in the name of adolescence coupled with environmental factor as I watched blue film for one egbon house for the first time. That turned me into a monkey climbing windows all about and most times when I was caught, I resolved to prayers so that no one will report to my mum cos koboko dey house. I am a father now, happily married and in total honesty I regret my actions as I was climbing windows for nothing. Sex is hyped and I see no reasons for this delinquency, except for our very poor society norms majorly on the part of the ladies and technology contributions (Internet,videos, dvds etc). Should your friend have a bail out , advised him to stop the barbaric act and rather get a female friend.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Henribest8(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2021
he get watin Toto no go cause
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by tunary(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2021
HITCHHIKING:
Nigeria sha. U na no de disappoint. Somebody commit a crime and you guys de advice him on how to escape punishment...spit looters of tommorow
Is it really a criminal act to peep a lady taking her bath in the bathroom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Igbojihadist: 8:31pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=IgiveFreebies post=101243172]Be like when I was 14, I went to spend the long holiday at my elder sister's house. My sister asked to attend to the provisions shop in the front of the house. Naso my longer throat took my eye to vitamilk. I checked to make sure no one is coming and opened it and drank but the taste was horrible - I thought it was milk. To wash the nauseous taste from my mouth I had to open a peak milk tin, afterwards, I hid both containers.
Unknown to me, the neighbors across the road were watching me. One of them - a girl of about 20+ - crossed the road and took a bottle of viju milk and crossed back without saying anything to me. I followed her sharply.
"Aunty pls give me my money for that drink"
"If you don't get out of here I'll go and report you to your sister for t"
I crossed back the road, straight to my big sister
"Sister, one girl from the compound across came and took viju milk without paying na so me take drink teem soda those days oh
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by amadaovie(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2021
all these online rape campaigners. I have a question for you....

What if it was the wife the 15yr old caught. Do you think the story will be the same

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by maasoap(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Lol. Blackmailers deserve whatever they get for blackmailing people. If that 15 years old moral compass was working, he would have warned the culprit to never do that again or report him ASAP. But using that incident to blackmail him instead shows that he is more wicked and evil minded than the Op's friend. He neither have the interest of the wife, husband nor Op's friend at heart.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by mufex(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2021
The relative dey craze. Wake am up with slap. The relative demanding the phone. Na future thief and backstabber. "Tell him to tell the brother and the wife!" Bleep up no dey last for long.

You for just tell us say na you Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 01, 2021
3 tins involve,choose one
1) report the boy first
2)tell ur bro wife wat happened and seek forgiveness from her,she can side u if at last de dude report u
3)buy porn movie hide fr that guy bag,den hire follow child thug negotiate wit de hired dude that you caught both watching porn..this should be done when you know ur brother nd his wife are out and are about to be back,then u can create a scenerio by beating the idiot unto u catch Dem red handed as e de hot the treat there fuckup,even the hired thug will b in support of you as a witness,then bring up of how he has been peeping ur brother wife for long

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.