Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today (70931 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Tisham20(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2021
Insecurity yaf ravaged this country even people privacy ain’t secure
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by bleskid: 8:56am On May 02, 2021
tell that boy even warn him at the same time... so to check wether some one is bathing so that I can bath has become a crime in this house ... if your bro ask you , why can't you nock pls tell he where very press ... warn that boy very serious ... they use my idea as a barrier
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Abdanny2000(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2021
Your friend is peeping what he cannot touch, he wants to see puna abi, you guys should better get the little boy the cellphone before he disgrace your friend
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by NobleRace: 9:15am On May 02, 2021
SegFault:

The boy isn't innocent, but honestly if na me see you I go just tell you make you go report yourself.

What did the boy do that makes him guilty?
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 9:18am On May 02, 2021
NobleRace:

What did the boy do that makes him guilty?
Blackmail, it is a criminal offence here in Nigeria and in many other countries.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 9:19am On May 02, 2021
bleskid:
tell that boy even warn him at the same time... so to check wether some one is bathing so that I can bath has become a crime in this house ... if your bro ask you , why can't you nock pls tell he where very press ... warn that boy very serious ... they use my idea as a barrier
Some people and common sense ehn.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Idamond: 9:21am On May 02, 2021
na to just change the story for the small boy head, till him brother say na d small boy grin na to just change the story for the small boy head, till him brother say na d small boy
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by adedehinbo(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2021
iampeterben:

Egbon na you talk am oh
hahaha na u say mk I talk am
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by saintruky(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2021
D moment ur friend buy d boy d phone... D whole truth go come out... How he wan take explain to aunty n brother who dash am phone or how he take get money buy phone....

Use ur head...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by 8stargeneral: 10:37am On May 02, 2021
Let him buy d phone for him na...Na him use him hand find problem.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by IYANGBALI: 10:55am On May 02, 2021
Who is peeping at Bimiafashion?
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Kenmarine(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2021
@Op ,if your friend buys a 15 years old an infinix. He just signed his death warrants. How will the boy explain how he got money for that phone when Oga sees it.. He should just face what comes out of it
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by tunize(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2021
Person wen fit go dey peep e broda wife fit shang am be that oooh your friend abi na you na yeye child. The 15yr old pity am self go dey call infinix wen e for start with iPhone 8
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by iampeterben(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2021
adedehinbo:
hahaha na u say mk I talk am
Where is your evidence bros

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by silibaba: 1:36pm On May 02, 2021
bonboclark
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother's house so this morning when my friend's brother has gone to work, the relative who is about 15yrs who stays with them caught my friend when he was peeping at his brother wife through the key hole when she was having her shower.

My friend has been begging this guy since morning He called me to narrate every thing to me. The relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week.

Please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do? I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Tolani1122(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother's house so this morning when my friend's brother has gone to work, the relative who is about 15yrs who stays with them caught my friend when he was peeping at his brother wife through the key hole when she was having her shower.

My friend has been begging this guy since morning He called me to narrate every thing to me. The relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week.

Please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do? I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die.
hhhaaaaa lafffff wan kill me here , OP u need go hospital. , cook lie give am. 15yrs boy. or tell am say bandit chase you , ,u want hide head
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by oguns222: 1:57pm On May 02, 2021
SmellySperm:
ok let's all raise money for the op to get the phone for the 15yrs old boy...

I'll start first. op send your aza

And what happens when (I didn't say if) the blackmailer come back again?

You will still contribute money again?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by detectivejones: 2:00pm On May 02, 2021
You get mind sha, wetin posses you to go the peep wetin your big Bro dey chop children of nawa days *smh
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by VULCAN(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2021
Abi o, It seems Nigerians are now born corrupt. grin grin

EmekaBlue:
The 15year old boy tho grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Emmanuelellah: 2:32pm On May 02, 2021
I don't support evil, this boy is having bad intention if giving another chance he will do worse. I have no advice. He should be fired.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by VULCAN(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2021
This boy is sent by God to get you back from the path of evil.

Regardless of what you say, the discerning ones amongst us know that you are the one, not your friend.

If not for this boy, you would continue doing this and the end of this path is rape.

You will say God forbid but that is how it starts.

You will be daydreaming about her breasts, her thighs and the bush on her womanliness.

Then one day you will jump and grab her
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by eyinjuege: 2:45pm On May 02, 2021
Your friend is a sexual pervert.
I would suggest he is reported not just to his brother and wife/victim but also to the police.
Let them know they are living with a perverted animal
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by koyyess: 2:47pm On May 02, 2021
All these useless, sex starved broke redpillers. Better go and buy that phone.

Goat.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by kenzysmith: 3:35pm On May 02, 2021
Emmanuelellah:
I don't support evil, this boy is having bad intention if giving another chance he will do worse. I have no advice. He should be fired.
He is not like that o it is the work of the devil I always kW him to be go good boy
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by bleskid: 3:36pm On May 02, 2021
SegFault:
Some people and common sense ehn.
how bro undecided[
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by veykey: 4:06pm On May 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Lol reminds me of stuff we do as kids.

So let me get this right... You were peeping at your bro's wifey and her relative caught you? cheesy

E be like u no sabi blow lie. Abi na para de catch u? Well did he catch you on video? If not, just grow some balls and tell him to his face that he can't prove it. Be mean, tell him this should be the first and last time he'll ever accuse you of such nonsense.

No face. No case

And if he goes ahead to report even though I doubt he will, deny him and say it's because he asked you for money and you said No. Simple
It's because of people like you that Princess had to release that CCTV evidence.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by veykey: 4:07pm On May 02, 2021
IgiveFreebies:
Be like when I was 14, I went to spend the long holiday at my elder sister's house. My sister asked to attend to the provisions shop in the front of the house. Naso my longer throat took my eye to vitamilk. I checked to make sure no one is coming and opened it and drank but the taste was horrible - I thought it was milk. To wash the nauseous taste from my mouth I had to open a peak milk tin, afterwards, I hid both containers.
Unknown to me, the neighbors across the road were watching me. One of them - a girl of about 20+ - crossed the road and took a bottle of viju milk and crossed back without saying anything to me. I followed her sharply.
"Aunty pls give me my money for that drink"
"If you don't get out of here I'll go and report you to your sister for those things you drank" was her reply. "You think say we no dey watch you?"
I crossed back the road, straight to my big sister
"Sister, one girl from the compound across came and took viju milk without paying, I asked her the money and she threatened to report me to you for eating things from your shop"
Big sister tie her wrapper and said " come show me the person"
We crossed and I pointed the girl out, she's drinking the viju
"Patience give me money for that drink"
"Aunty let me tell you what this boy..." My sister didn't allow her to finish
"I didn't ask you to monitor anyone for me, give me my money now now!" I was just smiling like Smeagol
"Okay Aunty I'll send the money later"
"No! Give me now, don't annoy me o!" Big sister was on fire!
Patience commot #200 and gave my sister.
"Oya let's go" to me "he'll bring your change" to the girl
We crossed back and I came back with #80 for Patience. She called me bad boy

So young man abi your friend, should go to the elder brother and report the little rat first but no tell him say you do am o! Or first of all give that 15 Year old boy a hot slap and drag him to your brother. You should appear really angry and accuse the boy of trying to blackmail you. Turn the table on him.
It's a pity that your smartness is only displayed in stupid matters.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Richthekid: 5:03pm On May 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by naijacovid(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Lol reminds me of stuff we do as kids.

So let me get this right... You were peeping at your bro's wifey and her relative caught you? cheesy

E be like u no sabi blow lie. Abi na para de catch u? Well did he catch you on video? If not, just grow some balls and tell him to his face that he can't prove it. Be mean, tell him this should be the first and last time he'll ever accuse you of such nonsense.

No face. No case

And if he goes ahead to report even though I doubt he will, deny him and say it's because he asked you for money and you said No. Simple
Ah bros. Take am easy na

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by 9jaRealist: 5:50am On May 03, 2021
kenzysmith:

Sounds like a typical Nigerian male HYPOCRITE...
Fully DESERVES whatever is coming his way - blackmail or beatdown!

>
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:46am On May 03, 2021
IgiveFreebies:
Be like when I was 14, I went to spend the long holiday at my elder sister's house. My sister asked to attend to the provisions shop in the front of the house. Naso my longer throat took my eye to vitamilk. I checked to make sure no one is coming and opened it and drank but the taste was horrible - I thought it was milk. To wash the nauseous taste from my mouth I had to open a peak milk tin, afterwards, I hid both containers.
Unknown to me, the neighbors across the road were watching me. One of them - a girl of about 20+ - crossed the road and took a bottle of viju milk and crossed back without saying anything to me. I followed her sharply.
"Aunty pls give me my money for that drink"
"If you don't get out of here I'll go and report you to your sister for those things you drank" was her reply. "You think say we no dey watch you?"
I crossed back the road, straight to my big sister
"Sister, one girl from the compound across came and took viju milk without paying, I asked her the money and she threatened to report me to you for eating things from your shop"
Big sister tie her wrapper and said " come show me the person"
We crossed and I pointed the girl out, she's drinking the viju
"Patience give me money for that drink"
"Aunty let me tell you what this boy..." My sister didn't allow her to finish
"I didn't ask you to monitor anyone for me, give me my money now now!" I was just smiling like Smeagol
"Okay Aunty I'll send the money later"
"No! Give me now, don't annoy me o!" Big sister was on fire!
Patience commot #200 and gave my sister.
"Oya let's go" to me "he'll bring your change" to the girl
We crossed back and I came back with #80 for Patience. She called me bad boy

So young man abi your friend, should go to the elder brother and report the little rat first but no tell him say you do am o! Or first of all give that 15 Year old boy a hot slap and drag him to your brother. You should appear really angry and accuse the boy of trying to blackmail you. Turn the table on him.
kenzysmith this is the advice i wanted to given you. Your friend should turn the table fast before that stupid boys screws him up. Set the boy up! Accuse him of theft or some terrible thing and make it very convincing. If you need more time to fix your plan, beg him for more time. I hate blackmailers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.