Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today (70937 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by dododawa1: 9:25pm On May 01, 2021
Did he have evidence/record, if not,you won.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by W0mbRaider: 9:26pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother's house so this morning when my friend's brother has gone to work, the relative who is about 15yrs who stays with them caught my friend when he was peeping at his brother wife through the key hole when she was having her shower.

My friend has been begging this guy since morning He called me to narrate every thing to me. The relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week.

Please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do? I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die.

We know it's you.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Love55freas(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2021
very bad
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Contango(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2021
Organize and give the 15 year old boy better beating cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Slurity(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2021
15 years old boy demanding for bribe. Is that on Buhari too?
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by humilitypays(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother's house so this morning when my friend's brother has gone to work, the relative who is about 15yrs who stays with them caught my friend when he was peeping at his brother wife through the key hole when she was having her shower.

My friend has been begging this guy since morning He called me to narrate every thing to me. The relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week.

Please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do? I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die.
He should buy him the phone. You can lend him some money, what are friends for they said grin
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by tayooluwole: 9:33pm On May 01, 2021
HITCHHIKING:
Nigeria sha. U na no de disappoint. Somebody commit a crime and you guys de advice him on how to escape punishment...spit looters of tommorow

Which crime has he committed ? Na him put key hole for the door ?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by uche393: 9:37pm On May 01, 2021
but your guy Bleep up.

if your guy submit to his blackmail, the boy will continue to estort him till it will cast. and if it cast it will be seen as truth since he bought what the boy wanted and submitted to his blackmail.

what your guy will do;

call the boy when the everyone is around, grab him on his waist give him good beating and shout/ginger like " make ona see this idi*t , I was going to take my bath until I noticed someone was in there. only for this idi*t to tell to tell me I was peeping on the person taking bath and he is telling me to buy him **** nonsense (raise another allegation like; ...that was how I overheard him calling me mumu '..give another slap join.

take it seriousl
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Venlony: 9:41pm On May 01, 2021
That 15yr old is sowore in the making.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Ten06(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2021
Tell your friend to run to Canada or USA
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by ofem89(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2021
IgiveFreebies:
Be like when I was 14, I went to spend the long holiday at my elder sister's house. My sister asked to attend to the provisions shop in the front of the house. Naso my longer throat took my eye to vitamilk. I checked to make sure no one is coming and opened it and drank but the taste was horrible - I thought it was milk. To wash the nauseous taste from my mouth I had to open a peak milk tin, afterwards, I hid both containers.
Unknown to me, the neighbors across the road were watching me. One of them - a girl of about 20+ - crossed the road and took a bottle of viju milk and crossed back without saying anything to me. I followed her sharply.
"Aunty pls give me my money for that drink"
"If you don't get out of here I'll go and report you to your sister for those things you drank" was her reply. "You think say we no dey watch you?"
I crossed back the road, straight to my big sister
"Sister, one girl from the compound across came and took viju milk without paying, I asked her the money and she threatened to report me to you for eating things from your shop"
Big sister tie her wrapper and said " come show me the person"
We crossed and I pointed the girl out, she's drinking the viju
"Patience give me money for that drink"
"Aunty let me tell you what this boy..." My sister didn't allow her to finish
"I didn't ask you to monitor anyone for me, give me my money now now!" I was just smiling like Smeagol
"Okay Aunty I'll send the money later"
"No! Give me now, don't annoy me o!" Big sister was on fire!
Patience commot #200 and gave my sister.
"Oya let's go" to me "he'll bring your change" to the girl
We crossed back and I came back with #80 for Patience. She called me bad boy

So young man abi your friend, should go to the elder brother and report the little rat first but no tell him say you do am o! Or first of all give that 15 Year old boy a hot slap and drag him to your brother. You should appear really angry and accuse the boy of trying to blackmail you. Turn the table on him.

upon one evil you want to commit another one? what kind of advise is that let him pay for peeping so as to discouraged him you want to give him nerves upon evil committed

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Arabs999: 9:44pm On May 01, 2021
Kai.. Nor bi today Toto dey cause commotion..
But God why? After creating this kpekus, no one has rested, even you...
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Taiwojon(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2021
immorality

defilement on the rise everyday!!!

yet
the greatest solution is waiting for you. tell that your brother to repent from his sins, if I die in that habit he will go to hell.

God does not want the death of a sinner but God want Repentance from sins

Repent and believe the gospel
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:

Oga Stop Dis Lies Na!
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by lildonn222: 10:17pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
am not the one o a friend but this your suggestion is risky bro
Report him first and deny it with your life.Never think of peeping at one's bro's wife.Blackmailers will ALWAYS come back for MORE.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by grandstar(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:

One grain of salt, I have no pity for him. He needs to be disciplined so that next time he was be so irresponsible. God knows what he will do if he is rich in future?
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by deavicky(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:

your friend or you?. Because i don't see anybody who can tell his friend that hs was caught doing something like thijs. However u have to buy that phone for that boy for u to learn to be a better person. But let me tell u the truth if that boy is the brother to the wife, he will definitely tell her someday. Ur best shot is to tell him to report then u find a way to deny.look for constructive lie to explain why u where around there but u couldn't have done a thing like that.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Branzy(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2021
He should pay the Ransome
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by deavicky(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2021
tayooluwole:

Which crime has he committed ? Na him put key hole for the door ?
oboy u be yeye person oh, see how u make laugh.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by tolguy(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2021
the boy already sentenced him to pay 40k fine or face the embarrassment of his life
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Chuksfela1(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2021
U be correct guy
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2021
iampeterben:
In fact eheen I don't know what to tell you the OP. You and that your friend una be ______
............ Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by bikefab(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2021
He should bargain with the relative for something he could offer, otherwise frame the relative for an offence kids of his age commit. Quid pro quo.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2021
start a day fast 6-6... and ask God to forgive you... then then deny... they will believe you. God will go ahead of you and it will amaze you i swear. After you will know God more... He wants this kinds of situations to prove himself.
Fast on sunday 6-6. it wont be easy.

Even thou God doesn't support sin.. he pulls them out of crazy situation like this just to introduce himself.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Auraby(f): 10:55pm On May 01, 2021
Yeye pikin. Oniranu. Go and face your judgement
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by karkel(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2021
IgiveFreebies:
Be like when I was 14, I went to spend the long holiday at my elder sister's house. My sister asked to attend to the provisions shop in the front of the house. Naso my longer throat took my eye to vitamilk. I checked to make sure no one is coming and opened it and drank but the taste was horrible - I thought it was milk. To wash the nauseous taste from my mouth I had to open a peak milk tin, afterwards, I hid both containers.
Unknown to me, the neighbors across the road were watching me. One of them - a girl of about 20+ - crossed the road and took a bottle of viju milk and crossed back without saying anything to me. I followed her sharply.
"If you don't get out of here I'll go and report you to your sister for those things you drank" was her reply. "You think say we no dey watch you?"
"Sister, one girl from the compound across came and took viju milk without paying, I asked her the money and she threatened to report me to you for eating things from your shop"
"I didn't ask you to monitor anyone for me, give me my money now now!" I was just smiling like Smeagol

So young man abi your friend, should go to the elder brother and report the little rat first but no tell him say you do am o! Or first of all give that 15 Year old boy a hot slap and drag him to your brother. You should appear really angry and accuse the boy of trying to blackmail you. Turn the table on him.
Na devil will be your paymaster you're such a game changer grin
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by danski: 11:01pm On May 01, 2021
grin grin[size=8pt][/size] grin ;Dchai ;Dchai
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by NobleRace: 11:08pm On May 01, 2021
HITCHHIKING:
Nigeria sha. U na no de disappoint. Somebody commit a crime and you guys de advice him on how to escape punishment...spit looters of tommorow

Imagine! They were even lecturing him on how to turn the heat on the innocent small boy.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by 007lss: 11:10pm On May 01, 2021
IgiveFreebies:

nigeria
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Destinynwa: 11:11pm On May 01, 2021
I think you are the one peeping not ur friend
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by IcemanFenedis(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
am not the one o a friend but this your suggestion is risky bro

That's the best he can get, he should try it I will work, it's psychology of facing your fears, and fear go run.. lol
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by coming2america: 11:40pm On May 01, 2021
Simple.
Quickly go snd tell your brother you caught the 15yr old peeping the wife. Its your word against his. Afterall the 15yr old is not innocent. He is a blackmailer too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.