Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today (70941 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by InvertedHammer: 12:06am On May 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother's house so this morning when my friend's brother has gone to work, the relative who is about 15yrs who stays with them caught my friend when he was peeping at his brother wife through the key hole when she was having her shower.

My friend has been begging this guy since morning He called me to narrate every thing to me. The relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week.

Please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do? I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die.
/.
Why would you be peeping your friend's wife?

Some of you are shameless!

And they welcomed you into their house. SMH.

/
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Bluntemperor: 12:07am On May 02, 2021
HITCHHIKING:
Nigeria sha. U na no de disappoint. Somebody commit a crime and you guys de advice him on how to escape punishment...spit looters of tommorow

Beautiful You!
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Algold: 1:12am On May 02, 2021
If I see you for heaven, I will be surprised.

[quot wee author=CandyOps post=101240206]Lol reminds me of stuff we do as kids.

So let me get this right... You were peeping at your bro's wifey and her relative caught you? cheesy

E be like u no sabi blow lie. Abi na para de catch u? Well did he catch you on video? If not, just grow some balls and tell him to his face that he can't prove it. Be mean, tell him this should be the first and last time he'll ever accuse you of such nonsense.

No face. No case

And if he goes ahead to report even though I doubt he will, deny him and say it's because he asked you for money and you said No. Simple[/quote]
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Algold: 1:13am On May 02, 2021
If I see you for heaven, I will be surprised.

[quote we author=CandyOps post=101240206]Lol reminds me of stuff we do as kids.

So let me get this right... You were peeping at your bro's wifey and her relative caught you? cheesy

E be like u no sabi blow lie. Abi na para de catch u? Well did he catch you on video? If not, just grow some balls and tell him to his face that he can't prove it. Be mean, tell him this should be the first and last time he'll ever accuse you of such nonsense.

No face. No case

And if he goes ahead to report even though I doubt he will, deny him and say it's because he asked you for money and you said No. Simple[/quote]
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 1:25am On May 02, 2021
Your "friend"??

Sure you are not the one?

Asking for a friend
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by vatsa101(m): 3:52am On May 02, 2021
ur friend no Sabi lie ?
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Hassanmaye(m): 3:57am On May 02, 2021
Hahahahahaha Shege mazinaci haka suke grin grin
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Hassanmaye(m): 3:59am On May 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:
The 15year old boy tho grin

Lol he is a minor Abi? You dont know how the internet has damage people morality ba, that same boy can bang a married woman
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by iampeterben(m): 4:12am On May 02, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

............ Ewu
Bros na you talk am oh

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by iampeterben(m): 4:13am On May 02, 2021
Lazenby007:
Pantami
Pantami Mutula
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by iampeterben(m): 4:14am On May 02, 2021
nwajesus12:
kpekus
Na you talk am oh
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by charlesucheh(m): 4:34am On May 02, 2021
iampeterben:
In fact eheen I don't know what to tell you the OP. You and that your friend una be ______
peepers associated gangs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by olamide0147: 4:48am On May 02, 2021
Do you want us to create a gofundme for to able to raise the remaining amount to buy the phone or what?
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by mysteryman2014: 5:12am On May 02, 2021
espn:
After buying him phone...he will request to sleep with his girlfriend...also to call him uncle...wash his clothes...clean his shoes...do house chores for him...una just no know wetin dey worry una.

Never give in to a blackmailer, they are like parasites that need to be killed to have peace .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by AvalonSpace(m): 5:21am On May 02, 2021
Na now the woman dey bath you wan check scorpion wey pass thru keyhole.. That kind lie no get weight.
HopeVictor:
Na you OP..no be your friend... instead of begging the boy you for find one lie tell am..eg..
1..the door spoil you bin dey try fix am
2..one deadly scorpion pass through the keyhole you were trying to remove it..
3..you were checking for security defaults on the door..
As you no fit keep your eyes one place..
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Moneyboyz: 5:24am On May 02, 2021
The op is a learner, the moment you buy that phone,
1. You've proven yourself guilty
2. More threats and demands will come
3. He will even go ahead and tell and since you don pay Ransome, that's clear evidence you are guilty.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by wildikeman(m): 5:48am On May 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Lol reminds me of stuff we do as kids.

No face. No case

And if he goes ahead to report even though I doubt he will, deny him and say it's because he asked you for money and you said No. Simple

You are a true Corleone.... Mr Soprano sends his greetings.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by adedehinbo(m): 5:56am On May 02, 2021
iampeterben:
In fact eheen I don't know what to tell you the OP. You and that your friend una be ______
werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by favour32(m): 6:36am On May 02, 2021
IgiveFreebies:
Be like when I was 14, I went to spend the long holiday at my elder sister's house. My sister asked to attend to the provisions shop in the front of the house. Naso my longer throat took my eye to vitamilk. I checked to make sure no one is coming and opened it and drank but the taste was horrible - I thought it was milk. To wash the nauseous taste from my mouth I had to open a peak milk tin, afterwards, I hid both containers.
Unknown to me, the neighbors across the road were watching me. One of them - a girl of about 20+ - crossed the road and took a bottle of viju milk and crossed back without saying anything to me. I followed her sharply.
"Aunty pls give me my money for that drink"
"If you don't get out of here I'll go and report you to your sister for those things you drank" was her reply. "You think say we no dey watch you?"
I crossed back the road, straight to my big sister
"Sister, one girl from the compound across came and took viju milk without paying, I asked her the money and she threatened to report me to you for eating things from your shop"
Big sister tie her wrapper and said " come show me the person"
We crossed and I pointed the girl out, she's drinking the viju
"Patience give me money for that drink"
"Aunty let me tell you what this boy..." My sister didn't allow her to finish
"I didn't ask you to monitor anyone for me, give me my money now now!" I was just smiling like Smeagol
"Okay Aunty I'll send the money later"
"No! Give me now, don't annoy me o!" Big sister was on fire!
Patience commot #200 and gave my sister.
"Oya let's go" to me "he'll bring your change" to the girl
We crossed back and I came back with #80 for Patience. She called me bad boy

So young man abi your friend, should go to the elder brother and report the little rat first but no tell him say you do am o! Or first of all give that 15 Year old boy a hot slap and drag him to your brother. You should appear really angry and accuse the boy of trying to blackmail you. Turn the table on him.
Heat transfer..... thermodynamics!
If you know you know
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 7:11am On May 02, 2021
NobleRace:

Imagine! They were even lecturing him on how to turn the heat on the innocent small boy.
The boy isn't innocent, but honestly if na me see you I go just tell you make you go report yourself.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by rolams(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother's house so this morning when my friend's brother has gone to work, the relative who is about 15yrs who stays with them caught my friend when he was peeping at his brother wife through the key hole when she was having her shower.

My friend has been begging this guy since morning He called me to narrate every thing to me. The relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week.

Please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do? I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die.

Tell your friend to apply for loan and buy the phone for the boy and tell the boy to report your friend to the brother and wife.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by JEFFERSON016(m): 7:30am On May 02, 2021
kenzysmith:

Fund raising �
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Cutehector(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:
The 15year old boy tho grin

he is stewie
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Daddy46: 7:46am On May 02, 2021
kenzysmith:

op if it's me I don't fight or talk much but when am angry the whole house is on fire because I mad gan let me tell just pretend like you don't even know what is going on your brother breaks the news to you just pretend you don't what he is saying work to the boys room drag him out with two hot slap and warn him seriously in front of everyone

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 7:48am On May 02, 2021
Romanoff:
This is for those who claim "blood is thicker than water". Here is a man lusting after his brother's wife.

You think he will not rape her if he gets the chance?

Babe that's true.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by iampeterben(m): 7:51am On May 02, 2021
adedehinbo:
werey
Egbon na you talk am oh

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by iampeterben(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2021
charlesucheh:
peepers associated gangs.
Soro soke!!!
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by ECHICHE: 8:03am On May 02, 2021
Let him confess and leave the brother's house.

He is a bad boy.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 8:09am On May 02, 2021
kenzysmith:

I really don't care who was caught ...... Deny every "caught"....
Stand your ground Op !
There was no caught
You hear me??!!!

There was what??
No caught!!

No evidence = No caught

If you like run am again
"Caught" go many /meh ni/ for your next thread.

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Chiboto414: 8:09am On May 02, 2021
If na true no be you and na your friend. E no do well , tell him to remember wetin de happen to baba Ijesha rightaway....make una dey try de control the bad urge.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Phcmayor(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2021
Sniper
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by bengasyl(m): 8:38am On May 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir,

Fake story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.