Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today (70932 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:50am On May 03, 2021
VULCAN:
This boy is sent by God to get you back from the path of evil.

Regardless of what you say, the discerning ones amongst us know that you are the one, not your friend.

If not for this boy, you would continue doing this and the end of this path is rape.

You will say God forbid but that is how it starts.

You will be daydreaming about her breasts, her thighs and the bush on her womanliness.

Then one day you will jump and grab her
What OP did is wrong, but I hate blackmailers! God knows I can kill a blackmailer. That boy should either report OP straight or let the matter slide. But because he did not, OP should set him up and do a great job at it. If he slacks, na him sabi.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Drizzy5001(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2021
The 15 year old boy even pity u sef, if na me na iphone X or Samsung Note 8, wey dat hat guy go buy for me, nothing less, if not I go Disgrace am. Nonsense, how grown up man go dey peep another person wife? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by MummyD2020(f): 8:05am On May 05, 2021
IgiveFreebies:
Be like when I was 14, I went to spend the long holiday at my elder sister's house. My sister asked to attend to the provisions shop in the front of the house. Naso my longer throat took my eye to vitamilk. I checked to make sure no one is coming and opened it and drank but the taste was horrible - I thought it was milk. To wash the nauseous taste from my mouth I had to open a peak milk tin, afterwards, I hid both containers.
Unknown to me, the neighbors across the road were watching me. One of them - a girl of about 20+ - crossed the road and took a bottle of viju milk and crossed back without saying anything to me. I followed her sharply.
"Aunty pls give me my money for that drink"
"If you don't get out of here I'll go and report you to your sister for those things you drank" was her reply. "You think say we no dey watch you?"
I crossed back the road, straight to my big sister
"Sister, one girl from the compound across came and took viju milk without paying, I asked her the money and she threatened to report me to you for eating things from your shop"
Big sister tie her wrapper and said " come show me the person"
We crossed and I pointed the girl out, she's drinking the viju
"Patience give me money for that drink"
"Aunty let me tell you what this boy..." My sister didn't allow her to finish
"I didn't ask you to monitor anyone for me, give me my money now now!" I was just smiling like Smeagol
"Okay Aunty I'll send the money later"
"No! Give me now, don't annoy me o!" Big sister was on fire!
Patience commot #200 and gave my sister.
"Oya let's go" to me "he'll bring your change" to the girl
We crossed back and I came back with #80 for Patience. She called me bad boy

So young man abi your friend, should go to the elder brother and report the little rat first but no tell him say you do am o! Or first of all give that 15 Year old boy a hot slap and drag him to your brother. You should appear really angry and accuse the boy of trying to blackmail you. Turn the table on him.

Àhh u bad gan. Good for the boy that wants to blackmail
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by AlphaSoul: 4:15pm On May 18, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother's house so this morning when my friend's brother has gone to work, the relative who is about 15yrs who stays with them caught my friend when he was peeping at his brother wife through the key hole when she was having her shower.

My friend has been begging this guy since morning He called me to narrate every thing to me. The relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week.

Please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do? I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die.
shocked... Crazy peeping Tom.
LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.