Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend (4710 Views)

My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by femi4: 6:38am On Apr 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
First of all i am not planing on any double dating shit or any sought of that trash,i love my babe.. Except back in my youthful days am always the one who go after ladies and ask them out although am not the type that flirt too much or the type wey dey carry woman mattar for head like agege but i just like aproaching ladies.of recent i usualy watch football matches in my neighbor's house due to few reason's:am feeling lazy to sub & i hate watching football alone. T.t.p.. My neighbor's sister alway like giving me atention like good type of atention like for instance when i crack a joke weda it's funny or not she will just burst into laughter at time she will pinch her brother to laugh,when ever am saying something and she notice that her bro isn't listining she will be ready to suspend what ever she is doing and pay atention to what am saying i just like her vibe anything wey i talk her reply is always "omo" "mad o" weda e funny or not.she borrowed my phone one day and saved her number on it
Reject her, no pity party. If it's the other way round, she ll reject you without thinking twice
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2021
I didnt read your story,don't be a nitwit, you have a gf,that's how u guys grow into irresponsible fathers
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2021
frozen70:

Why are you afraid of hurting her feelings
Stop going to their house and you will be able to tell her off
Thanks... I no longer go to their place again
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2021
Seandisputed:

Exactly what an emotionally weak man would say

am not talking about falling in love.... am talking about not feeling guilty after puting her in her place
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2021
JaneYave:
Maintain a healthy distance.Sure sounds like a personality that knows how to get what they want,but it will all end in hurt.

ok..
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:14am On Apr 30, 2021
Randy100:
Break up with your babe and go after her.

grin grin grin grin bad man!!
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2021
Kingray10:
Guy, be a MAN and tell her during her next approach that you have a girlfriend...
Don't feel guilty if she felt hurt....
Bc she will use the guilt to manipulate you to fall for her...

thanks... but i've already told her i gat a girl friend
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Thanks... I no longer go to their place again

That's a good decision

That alone will tame her

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Kondomatic(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2021
You don't cheat on your woman but you can't tell someone straight up that you can't date her because you're in a relationship.

You will find what you're looking for.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Anfield247(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2021
Your own better oh!
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2021
Kondomatic:
You don't cheat on your woman but you can't tell someone straight up that you can't date her because you're in a relationship.

You will find what you're looking for.

manny make i no lie :-× i like the attention she is giving me and i dont want to loose it.. but on the other hand i know i cant date her but i dont wana loose her affection towards me it kinda make me feel special
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2021
Guy...this life enjoy urself and do wat makes u happy...deep inside you,you knw wat to do...is ur so called gf worth the loyalty?are you happy with the relationship? Mke u no lose both.....think smart
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Testy2020(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2021
Bro that's ur shot, don't missed it.....parents rich parents don't rich bro I don't think she cares for ur status or something and you shouldn't be looking at that. Besides who knows what she might've found in you don't get it twisted dude 'cause if you do, you gonna missed ur shot excepts you're feeling for ur Girlfriend then gotta keep calm
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2021
teejaymoremoney:
Guy...this life enjoy urself and do wat makes u happy...deep inside you,you knw wat to do...is ur so called gf worth the loyalty?are you happy with the relationship? Mke u no lose both.....think smart

wow thanks,this is deep! my confusion just increased to 100%.. grin grin grin.. my gf is worth the loyalty bro,although every time ain't rossy but we gotten to know ourselves better..

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2021
Testy2020:
Bro that's ur shot, don't missed it.....parents rich parents don't rich bro I don't think she cares for ur status or something and you shouldn't be looking at that. Besides who knows what she might've found in you don't get it twisted dude 'cause if you do, you gonna missed ur shot excepts you're feeling for ur Girlfriend then gotta keep calm

you gat a point here! but i barely know her that much to brakeup with my babe for her! who knows what she has for me might just be lust!.. :-/
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Xmen149(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

you gat a point here! but i barely know her that much to brakeup with my babe for her! who knows what she has for me might just be lust!.. :-/

was once in this kind of mess cheesy sweet mess grin

dude if you see a future with your girl no try am.

if not,.then make your girl dey visit first so she go fit see you get correct person so that when you give am leg e go know say na side chick she be carry he emblem well.

truth is,sex from this kind of person is bombarding,.they unleash all their earthly feelings cheesy you fit even do mistake give am belle cheesy

bottom line,.if you like am reject her attentions please.....bcs if go on knack am b4 your babe ever visit them go fight for your house break tvlipsrsealed

this is pure infatuation
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by gregyboy(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2021
I got one like that who told me she kijes
likes me, i dont like the girl, after she told me expecting me to show my feelings for her i just pretended nothing happened

She began calling me a pastor....am like wtf
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2021
Guy stayed in your lane with your original lady not the one that can sniff life from you.

Patrioticbreed9:
she came visting one day like that and my dstv wasnt subscribed so i gave her my laptop and enterd my room,after a little while she knocked and i opened the door, men!! you need to see the way she huged me,she huged me so tight that i felt culdled in my soul,after a while she let go and i just pretend as if nothing happend i climbed my bed and sat down and she did the same we started jisting and she told me can i ask you a question and i sayed yes and she asked "can i be your babe" my head went blank,as in pure white after a while i told her no and she was like why and i told i gat a babe..her question shocked me"who is the bitch" i rebuked her immidately and she apologised,we maintain absolute silence for a while and she left,i coudnt sleep that night cause i felt bad.she avoided me the next day although i felt bad(who no like antention grin)and when i thought every is over boom! She reasume everything again. Please how will i stop her from loving me without hurting her feelings and making her hate me.
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Eagba(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

thanks... but i've already told her i gat a girl friend
na you be that fine guy for your dp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? / I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. / How To Attract A Woman Without Money Or Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.