Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,962 members, 7,956,613 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) (53971 Views)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / 5 Ways To Stay Positive During Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Johnsolajayone: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
princelycash:
too bad
Hope she's found

FTC. Celebrate with me by investing in a sure business idea to earn bi-weekly. 100% safe and collateral can be provided by me incase of doubt.

Scammer. Tell your family to join..go and Celebrate with ur mother ����

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
tempest01:
NL late to the party. A lot has happened so far.

Twitter ng has tracked the guy, his pictures, phone number, NL profile, FB profile, His home and all. His father has been arrested.
abeg make una dey bring the update come here oh.
No be everybody dey twitter
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ceejayluv(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
People should learn to be sending their location via WhatsApp. Leave GPS on by default on smartphones .

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
sageb:

I know this girl, she was in 100 level during the 2015/16 academic session.
I pray they find her hale and hearty.
Angelacruz, come and see if you can identify her. she was in Faculty of Arts.

You are right. Philosophy, class of 2019, UniUyo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:
If her lines are switched off , then she is most likely dead .

Akwaibom rapist ritualist are very deadly ..

They rape and kill.we should be talking about how to apprehend the criminal .

Big chances the lady is already dead
God punish you and your generations for this comment.
BASTARD.
I'm already watching you on this forum as you seem more of a suspect only a matter of time your IP would be tracked and I'll personally make sure I squeeze the life out of you.
Adiok uno ata uka

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Slymonster(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Davefed:
The suspect is a member of this forum oo

And might be reading every damn thing here.God will expose him soon
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
O God! Please confuse her abductors and
Let her be found alive.

This is why I've been careful to meet people who have invited me for jobs offline.

Please people, lets be careful. Times are hard and the days are evil.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
God punish you and your generations for this comment.
BASTARD.
I'm already watching you on this forum as you seem more of a suspect only a matter of time your IP would be tracked and I'll personally make sure I squeeze the life out of you.
Adiok uno ata uka
watching who.. ? I laugh on your case ....lol.. let's catch uduakabasiakpan. Then we can talk other things .. be warned . I am no push over . Sincere warning broooh
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Akinsete19(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:
I cannot even find a single post of his .. I types his name in nairaland and noting showed up. uduakabasiakpan's
https://www.nairaland.com/uduakabasiakpan
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Heineken(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Some people are just wicked sha.. If our politicians wicked, we suppose dey considerate na.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
What exactly is NPF’s problem? Concerned youths could get this far in less than 24hrs and the Nigerian police be doing what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Kestolove(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
kingthreat:

Kidnappers are so desperate that they believe a relative will give them some money.
dix one Don cast

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:
watching who.. ? I laugh on your case ....lol.. let's catch uduakabasiakpan. Then we can talk other things .. be warned . I am no push over . Sincere warning broooh
spew whatever garbage you want to spew but leave Akwa ibom state out of your stupidity.
The rapist that exists in your miserable state are more Savage

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Two things are possible . This uduakabasiakpan's was driven by her beauty and then he devised lots of evil in his head .

Most likely a drug addict too.

And then he is not a first offender .

Has uncontrolled libido too.

And then he is not alone . I pray his accomplices are also rounded up too.

Very unfortunate the lady may no more be breathing .

To cover his already exposed trail, dude may have acted in a manner that took the life out the victim .

Sad sad
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by matrixme(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
kingthreat:

Stop blaming your leaders. Did Buhari or Udom tell the bastard to kidnap for ransom?
Since you're obviously not very smart, if Buhari and Udom did their jobs properly, won't she have been gainfully employed somewhere? given our current unemployment statistics.
Also, insecurity all over the country is also a big factor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
spew whatever garbage you want to spew but leave Akwa ibom state out of your stupidity.
The rapist that exists in your miserable state are more Savage
are we not all biafrans ?

Igbo amaka includes you too

Nyamiri includes you too.

Hahahaha.

If I slap.you ehn hour head go spin 920 degrees . I will have to stop your spinning ..
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:
are we not all biafrans ?

Igbo amaka included you too

Nyamiri included you too.

Hahahaha.

If I slap.you ehn hour head go then 920 degrees . I will have to stop your spinning ..
now I realize your problem is more of psychological.
Go seek a psychiatrist for your mental evaluation asap

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by teemy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:
And here is his number .

Let's call **** **** guys .. serious matters arising

I recommend you delete that post so that he should not be alerted on the manhunt for him if he is yet to be found.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
I also remember when a lady had to kill her alleged rapist .. she was a youth copper. Same akwaibom .

Like.i said the libido and Penchant to rape and harm in those areas are well documented .

This is not a general analogy, please it only applies to the criminals ..

Read below ..

Let's pray our dear lady comes back safe .. o lord biko'kwa

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by fatymore(f): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Any update?
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Babalola0920: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
North BANDIT
EAST KIDNAPPING
GOD SAVE US IN WEST AMIN
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
teemy:

I recommend you delete that post so that he should not be alerted on the manhunt for him if he is yet to be found.
done

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Babalola0920:
North BANDIT
EAST KIDNAPPING
GOD SAVE US IN WEST AMIN
hahahahah see yasef .. west na steady kidnapping na .. where are you chatting from ? Greenland? Or Alaska?
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
pocohantas:

You are right. Philosophy, class of 2019, UniUyo.
she go study useless course embarassed
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by mmadu4: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Rest in peace young girl . Please everyone should be careful out there . Both men and women .
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:
I also remember when a lady had to kill her alleged rapist .. she was a youth copper. Same akwaibom .

Like.i said the libido and Penchant to rape and harm in those areas are well documented .

This is not a general analogy, please it only applies to the criminals ..

Read below ..

Let's pray our dear lady comes back safe .. o lord biko'kwa
you're a very stupid mad frustrated bitch

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
matrixme:

Since you're obviously not very smart, if Buhari and Udom did their jobs properly, won't she have been gainfully employed somewhere? given our current unemployment statistics.
Also, insecurity all over the country is also a big factor
she sef no try.
What would a degree in a course as useless as philosophy fetch you in this current economy?
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
I also will advice ladies to move around with some sort of minimum force embedded in them.. like military grade knives , pepper sprays, Tazer's, and even a hand gun (Beretta or Glock). This would also pose a form of surprise to their would be killers..

I can help you get these except a gun ..

You can also get them online in the open market.

Our ladies need to pose a form of surprise when they're being attacked..
Hey ladies if you need a tazer, pepper spray, daggers, hit me up. For a gun discuss with the DPO of your community. He will give you the procedure .

MEN CAN GO TO WAR AND DIE , BUT OUR WOMEN MUST BE PROTECTED
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
you're a very stupid mad frustrated bitch
send your account number let me wire you 10k.

Sorry , please don't implode .. I understand..Been there done that
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Chummynoni(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
update please
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Damseldammie(f): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wittyduchess:
What's his nairaland moniker?

Uduakabasiakpan[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 / Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 / Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.