Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage (41896 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by darediamond(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
YorubaLord:
Japa! cool

85% of these ladies don't look good naked. Dem dey look like men. grin

Aaaaayeeee!!!!

C XPERIENCE!!!!!!!!

HAHA!!!!

grin
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by izubext007: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
please any girl that says that , run from her oooooh. most of them toto don cast, nal mumu Dem them take u as.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by saphiere(f): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
CSTRR:

90% of brides in Nigeria were already having sex with their partners before marriage.

And over 70% were already heavily pregnant right on the altar.
My point is, girls who say; "NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE', not that they are virgins or they don't like sex. They are just tired of men coming into a relationship with the sole aim of sleeping with them and after sleeping with them they run.
That statement is just to drive away the "chop and go" men and only the serious ones would stay.
Most girls who say those words want to know your intention. If they see any sign of seriousness then may allow you sleep with them later on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Zeel007: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
It's well
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by smile11s(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Valnel:
Saying sex before marriage is not the issue...
The annoying thing is 80% of girls saying this,,.. are banging other guys and forming mother Theresa for you..

Even mother Teresa no holy. All Na scam
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Guy most babes don’t say that again
It’s outdated
E be like say ur girl sees you as jjc or simp
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by jaxxy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
marvelck:
Why is it that lots of Naija girls are now insisting on no sex before marriage?

What is usually the reason behind it? Is there anything they are hiding?

You know most Naija girls are naturally secretive. Imagine a girl who used to enjoy pre marital sex, suddenly insisting on no sex before marriage, then there is something she'not telling us

She might be hiding Smtn or trying to avoid the chop and clean situation or she might just be testing u to know Ure real intentions like my ex did. Lol

Now accepting such conditions have to come with security, verifications and assurances so u don’t end up playing a fool for some scammer of a woman.

It would also depend on the type of relationship, not every relationships is heading or planned out for marriage especially in the shortterm . So u both have to be on same page.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by joyandfaith: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
With comments I have been reading, most Nigerians don't believe in God and holy scripture-Bible.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
If she insist on no sex before marriage
She's hiding something
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Stanleyville(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
shocked

Personally I don't want a virgin for marriage
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Stanleyville(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
shocked

Don't come to me with the virgin bull crap story
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by VirginSearcher(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Then u know she has been massively promiscuous and don't want u to know let alone finding out the wideness of her hole
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
The Red Pill Have Woken Up Men... Women Who Bring Up "No Sex Before Marriage"Should Contribute And Bring More To The Table Since They Want To Be More Entitled And Make More Expected Demands...."No Sex Before Marriage"Is One Of The Possibly High Standard They Set To Totally Trick You Into Marriage...Weather You Like It Or Not,Marriage Is No Longer A Necessity Or A Priority.Geddit!!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Soulsymbol99: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
How u wan knw if the goods u wan buy never expire na?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by CSTRR: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
saphiere:
My point is, girls who say; "NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE', not that they are virgins or they don't like sex. They are just tired of men coming into a relationship with the sole aim of sleeping with them and after sleeping with them they run.
That statement is just to drive away the "chop and go" men and only the serious ones would stay.
Most girls who say those words want to know your intention. If they see any sign of seriousness then may allow you sleep with them later on.
Ok.

Maybe that is why one lady was removing my hand from her bra.
I dumped her.

I guess I failed her test.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Benzemma(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
I don't subscribe to no sex before marriage...

I need to bang ana know if we're sexually compatible. once u tell me that hmm the way I go take swerve you eh

And if una no come dey sexually compatible, who will you dump her for?
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Want virgins but hate to dare without sex. The average dude out there is hella confused. Ladies do what you want for yourself and not for any man
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Benzemma:

And if una no come dey sexually compatible, who will you dump her for?
for her size and match. there's always somebody for everyone
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by donhils: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Valnel:
The annoying thing is 80% of girls saying this,,.. are banging other guys and forming mother Theresa for you..
How did you arrive at that statistics? 80%
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Femeto: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Adakintroy: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Guys these days generally no know themselves.

Them de Waka forward face back.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
like its hard to trust someone you've not had sex with, its like taking a loan without collateral, you know, she can just wake one morning and say its over.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Better go and read ubunja's thread.. your answer is there..
Na only mumu boy dey allow girl wey no be Virgin tell am no sex till marriage.. even the one wey claim say em be Virgin..try confirm am your self.. if not you be Ode..

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by knowhowk: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Valnel:
. True ...
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by naijadrivablog: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Biggest scam. when them don get like 500 body counts, dem wan form holy.
Them get one guy wey de service them somewhere.

One tries that with me and I called her bluff, that I don't take such conditions from woman.

She give me "kola" las las

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
donhils:

How did you arrive at that statistics? 80%

He is wrong it is not 80% it is 97% I can say that with authority.
Trust women at your own peril..
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by timberprides: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
this matter dey funny me sometime

!!!from my experience,some girls be like say y u no ask for sex when were dating b4 getting prego 4anoda man.

for thier mind she go dey yarn u stupid excuses afta wasting ur 2 years of dating her,afta u don ask her several time 4 nacking she go give different excuses like say ure not man enough to ask me 4 sex n childish...e don te

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by knowhowk: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
No Sex Before Marriage is Scam .

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lilpen3758:
They no born any girl well to tell me no sex before marriage......they way i go dump your ass ehh you go swear say flash dey slow...
grin grin
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Oga that's an expensive assumption na, why you gotta do a brother like that? i be your guy ooh

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lilpen3758:
If u show mercy/
them go teach you a lesson/
you feel me brother?
Are you serious
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
YorubaLord:
Japa! cool

85% of these ladies don't look good naked. Dem dey look like men. grin
Like how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.