Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Message To SHY Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To SHY Guys (3841 Views)

Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), / Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? / Shy Guys Are Why Many Girls Of Marriageable Ages Are Still Single & Unengaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To SHY Guys by Earlystar698(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2021
blazepascal:
I use to be shy then but u see girls they spoilt me I always try to avoid them but they keep coming ....some will just kiss you..some will just come and sit on your thigh they think all men are the same
.there was a day a girl came to my room she said she like me that I should sleep with her I said...NO. get away from me she was surprised she couldn't believe it she thought I was joking she made another advance in fact I stood up and left the room...

she started saying I'm not a man I'm not . bla bla bla. I know she will later gossip with her friends about me

I told her u ladies say men like sex .. now I don't want the sex why are u insulting me again. that's was how she left my room cursing me

You be ode
Re: Message To SHY Guys by blazepascal(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2021
Earlystar698:

You be ode
how??
Re: Message To SHY Guys by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless

1 Like

Re: Message To SHY Guys by phazotron(m): 12:20am On May 03, 2021
Cousin9999:
Don't listen to this degenerate.

Keep being a respectable human being, and you'll meet someone like yourself who appreciates you as you are.

You are right. Be your self and put your best foot forward.

Love will find you. No be Everytime dem dey pursue woman.

Dignity must be maintained.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Love and Romance / Why Do Most Reverend Fathers Womanize / Can You Trust Something That Bleeds For 5 Days & Does't Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.