Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari (39445 Views)

Ministerial List: FCT Natives Ask Court To Stop Inauguration, Remove Buhari / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Vinnie2000(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2021
oguns222:

How are you sure buhari's bad leadership will also not consume your parents, siblings and loved ones before he leaves office?

You better be careful what you defend. It can bounce back hard on you and your children.

Helinues abi Hell Anus get Sense b4??

Na Dimwit him be.. Bloody Yoruba Muslim guy who supports Failure!! Worshipping Tinubu/APC for foolish reasons..

See d way Nigeria has nosedived into a State of Chaos, Violence, Massive Unemployment and Economic Comatose!!..

Yet him, MannaVultureGriller, Bosstrevor, Seunmg, and some other Foolish Clowns still tell u Buhari/APC have done well or Cowardly mention Ex Pres Goodluck Jonathan to save face..

May Ogun, Amadioha n other gods of Africa cure d Madness of diz NL Buhari Psychos!!!..

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by RichAbujaGuy: 10:09pm On May 01, 2021
Imagine, Bishops and Pastors chopping with Politicians. Same old story in Naija. shocked
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Timfreds(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2021
Yoruba brought us into this mess we are in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Kuginzi: 10:17pm On May 01, 2021
Pls note: "The person you wish death may live to witness your funeral"
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by bigcasava1(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2021
Is alright
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by princepee: 10:20pm On May 01, 2021
lucky999:
buhari is death long time ago just the jaga jaga people no wan tell us say we no get president.... we are ruled by a dead man, but just say the death man dey walk.... grin

what is the meaning of death man walking?
a dead man working can be defined as someone who is death and walking.

example, Buhari the Nigerian president is the real definition of dead man walking
oga English is not by force, you can also write in your native language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 10:20pm On May 01, 2021
Bola146:
Same here sir sad
waste of time, who JAH has made king, no one can remove, Jehovah has already answered the prayer, President Buhari is leaving on the 29th Day of May 2023.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 10:21pm On May 01, 2021
Timfreds:
Yoruba brought us into this mess we are in.
Yoruba Man is the Governor of your state, or your Local Government Chairman?

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by malvisguy212: 10:22pm On May 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Bunch of confusing people.

Wale Oke is praying that God should remove Buhari
William Funsho Kumuyi And E.O Adeboye are saying different things regarding the same Buhari and Nigeria
instead of complain. which of the prayers you would say Amen to ? oke ?adeboye? or kumiye? instead of complain we need to join hand and pray against this evil government
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by bigcasava1(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2021
What is RCCG G/O saying about the ongoing security challenges in Nigeria? He has been silent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by factoryreset2: 10:22pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by nnapal(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Oh that's what PFN is telling you? Ask them how many of them or their fathers was at war front fighting for the unity of Nigeria right from their 20s. Ask them how many of them or their fathers became a minister of petroleum, built the refineries yet have no single license or petrol station.
Tell them that the government will expose them all. We have heard how the holy Father Mbaka is actually a businessman who gets paid acting as middle men to contractors in the night but criticising Buhari in the day. So much for the hypocrisy. Tell your Pastor that they won't make heaven unless they repent from their evil ways!

I'm not sure what to make of your incoherence here!

First, did I tell you I take instructions from anyone?

While you're entitled to your opinion on any of the Christian clerics, it is instructive that you know I don't bear tales for anyone - including you!

Perhaps, I should have just ignored you at once, but I recalled doing a mention on you first, albeit regrettably!
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by oguns222: 10:27pm On May 01, 2021
Sirjamo:
If Buhari is a good president, may your life be miserable without solution

Amen.

And if he is a bad president, may you and your children live under curses for the rest of your lives. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 10:28pm On May 01, 2021
malvisguy212:
instead of complain. which of the prayers you would say Amen to ? oke ?adeboye? or kumiye? instead of complain we need to join hand and pray against this evil government
Pray from now till May 2023, President Buhari will leave on the 29th day of May 2023.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 10:30pm On May 01, 2021
oguns222:

Amen.

And if he is a bad president, may you and your children live under curses for the rest of your lives. Amen.
So it is because of President Buhari your existence is a failed project?

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by asapants: 10:35pm On May 01, 2021
These men of which ever creator they serve, should pray for a better country not spitting trash.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Amaalik: 10:35pm On May 01, 2021
Fake pastors!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 01, 2021
I strongly believe Buhari is likely not to complete his term with recent occurrences. His vice may likely take over from him. But we put everything in God's hand. May God help Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by oguns222: 10:53pm On May 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
So it is because of President Buhari your existence is a failed project?

Ask your parents, sibbkibhs and other family members how they are enjoying buhari's presidency.

After that, ask yourself why you choose the part of a useful idiot.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2021
Islamization Agenda Won't Work
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Didi2d(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2021
Amen
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by am4truth(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:
For more jokes , Sms " Wale Oke" to 419

grin cheesy

Were dey disguise.. You couldn't pray to God to stop Coronavirus, we are going to 2 years now

You must be very stupid for this your Senseless comment. I never knew you are this stupid until now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by desiredhome: 11:17pm On May 01, 2021
lucky999:
buhari is death long time ago just the jaga jaga people no wan tell us say we no get president.... we are ruled by a dead man, but just say the death man dey walk.... grin

what is the meaning of death man walking?
a dead man working can be defined as someone who is death and walking.

example, Buhari the Nigerian president is the real definition of dead man walking
Nigerians.......most religious and praying country yet the most wicked and poorest nation.......
Even when Buhari leaves the office the problem will still be there.....
your problem is not Buhari.......

Black man with black man mentality......

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by observanc1: 11:23pm On May 01, 2021
Who will APC report this one to?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Ezmans: 11:23pm On May 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What he meant indirectly is that Buhari should die.

Why should you wish death on someone because you hate him.

All these politicians and religious leaders, many of them are the causes of insecurity we have in our country today.
am waiting for femi adesina to reply
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by desiredhome: 11:24pm On May 01, 2021
malvisguy212:
There's nothing like evil government, you are not better than the people you call evil....
The pastors/pastorprenours that are praying....how have they contributed in helping/ building the country?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by observanc1: 11:26pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:
For more jokes , Sms " Wale Oke" to 419

grin cheesy

Were dey disguise.. You couldn't pray to God to stop Coronavirus, we are going to 2 years now
as month has ended and u have received your N30,000 BMC monthly salary, u have resumed work for the month of may own.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Attah00002(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by FA13(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Bunch of confusing people.

Wale Oke is praying that God should remove Buhari
William Funsho Kumuyi And E.O Adeboye are saying different things regarding the same Buhari and Nigeria
Where and when did you see those two you mentioned say anything about Buhari especially Kumuyi?

Dont let that satanic manipulator called Femi Adesina confused you. He cook up whatever he says in his head.

Listen to them directly...
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Onliie(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2021
Buhari is the problem
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by jaxxy(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Including Osinbajo

Both should be Impeached.

Not just osibanjo, the senate should impeach themselves also.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 / President Buhari Signs Petroleum Industry Bill Into Law / Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.