Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago (57897 Views)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years / Nigerian Dad Stops Son-Inlaw From Stripping His Daughter On Wedding Day (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 02, 2021
Sugar Daddies Leave Our Future Wivies For Us...No?!
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by IGBOSON1: 5:08pm On May 02, 2021
Reminds me of one Nollywood movie with Pete Edochie, Monalisa Chinda and another actor whose name escapes me at the moment! The movie was a tragedy as the last scene was when she and the ex died after eating a poisoned cake she had prepared!
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by BarrElChapo(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2021
Say no to sleeping with married men/women

1 Like

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by bluefilm: 5:20pm On May 02, 2021
The bitch was lucky enough to have fucked_ both father and son.

I think she deserves a mention in the Guinness Book.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by blazepascal(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2021
I'm gobsmacked
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Dnight(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2021
Lol
This sh*t reminds me of when my blood brother wanted to marry my ex( who by d way got passed to my friend when we were done with each other)
How do women think
I don't blame them too much though
Why would u want to marry your bloods Ex?
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by robosky02(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2021
Some girls don't have shame

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by YaxxVille(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2021
that's a responsible sugar daddy. don't ever allow you son to marry a street urchin. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by izubext007: 6:01pm On May 02, 2021
young lady ur story is foolish , reason being that; I can not date a girl with out knowing her surname or state of origin or even the name of her home town so as to avoid dating her sister or mother in the Future.

So please don't pretend as if u never knew is the man's son.

don't revenge what he did to you by dating or marrying his son. God will punish you to the finish.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by abimic(m): 6:10pm On May 02, 2021
So you would be proud to have shamelessly had carnal knowledge of father and son. One would think it would be right for you to even reject such trap when there are other men out there. Better look for where your name never cast, because Las Las, you no go get value for that kind family.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Lovelyn451(f): 6:14pm On May 02, 2021
fabiano09:

Lmao that's extreme bro ,dem useless but not this extent
abi o, we are not yet as useless as you guys
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by femifemi1(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2021
And the son just got saved.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 02, 2021
Lovelyn451:
abi o, we are not yet as useless as you guys
I could be old enough to be your father,I hope I no join for the you guys
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Lovelyn451(f): 7:53pm On May 02, 2021
fabiano09:

I could be old enough to be your father,I hope I no join for the you guys
or too young to be my son
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Mydazz(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2021
The funniest work in the write up is Battle,..... what fuckery!
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Oosa4sure: 8:26pm On May 02, 2021
What's a shame!! The marriage or so called relationship is damn over!!! "Ashawo"
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Oosa4sure: 8:27pm On May 02, 2021
The relationship is over, "Ashawo"
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Frank83: 8:42pm On May 02, 2021
Just like a man bleeping your mother for three years and decides to switch to you and marry you. This species that destroyed Troy, ate the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden, cutter of Samson's hair and demander of the head of Joseph the Baptist will never cease to surprise us.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Frank83: 8:43pm On May 02, 2021
Just like a man bleeping your mother for three years and decides to switch to you and marry you. This species that destroyed Troy, ate the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden, cutter of Samson's hair and demander of the head of John the Baptist will never cease to surprise us.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by alexola20(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I hope all those girls doing sugar daddies and following married men will read this and know that "karma is a b!tch".

As for the guy that wanted to marry the hoe girl, he should be grateful that God has saved him from marrying a loose woman.
Because if I ever find out that my wife-to-be has dated my father before, I'll just call of the wedding no matter how much I love her, the mere thought that the punna I will be banging for the rest of my life has already been "explored" by my own father will always haunt me.
I know I'm not perfect but I've never dated someone's wife, so I'll never be comfortable marrying a woman who's dated people's husband.
........that you know!

1 Like

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Abdanny2000(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2021
Wahala for girls wey puna dey scratch
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by relicng: 9:38pm On May 02, 2021
It's good, so as to avoid continuity
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Slynation(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2021
Msteeeeeeew......
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by andycom(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2021
Romanoff:

I no need to be Virgin Mary. Just cause you've thrown morals to the dogs doesn't mean some of us don't have it.

I'm sure you'll applaud your sisters for being runs girls.

What morals are you talking about if you're not a virgin?
What's the difference between you and theso called runs girls if you're no longer a virgin?
Hypocrite like you, my sister's are morally upright unlike you that have slept with men all around and still turn around to bash runs girls.

Now get lost, your Moment of shame has been exposed. Anu mpama
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by KIDfurniture(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2021
Oloriburuku...if them check well u don sleep with all the men in the family. Useless female
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Mckore(m): 11:45pm On May 02, 2021
Lmao, it's obvious both father and son have a type. grin
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Tonitoniton(m): 11:54pm On May 02, 2021
the father did the right thing and I hope the guy will listen.

it also means the girl started her ashawo work very early in life and now want to settle down.

she like her other Nigeria girls want to eat her cake and have it.

ashawo no be work, na self destruction venture
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by kizyalex10(m): 12:04am On May 03, 2021
U see them say they prefer married men to Bleep boys they re mature bla bla bla nd they take care of u without wanting to kill u with sex ,and then they refer to legit young men trying to make ends as potential husband as Bleep boys cos they dont doll out cash like d mature men who re married ,and be spoiling another women's home because of greed.no woman who is dating a married man,has respect for marriage and shouldn't be seen as a wife material.and some stupid men who re married and still messing around,continue
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Romanoff(f): 2:23am On May 03, 2021
andycom:

What morals are you talking about if you're not a virgin?
What's the difference between you and theso called runs girls if you're no longer a virgin?
Hypocrite like you, my sister's are morally upright unlike you that have slept with men all around and still turn around to bash runs girls.

Now get lost, your Moment of shame has been exposed. Anu mpama

Forget morally upright, are your sisters virgins?

Cause if they are, you wouldn't have called me Virgin Mary. That was how you exposed the immorality in your family.

Swear say your sisters na Virgins first, make we take judge how "Morally Upright" them be.

Girls wey men go dey pick and drop like bend down select, why won't you call someone names like "Virgin Mary" cause they spoke the truth.

Probably pained you cause you're also reaping from the proceeds of Runs that your sisters engage in.

Don't worry, Karma is waiting for them in front.

Radaradra.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by 9jaRealist: 5:20am On May 03, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytimes.ng/nigerian-father-stops-son-from-marrying-lady-who-also-had-an-affair-with-him-years-ago/

Tales by the Moonlight.... grin grin grin
Another fictional product of a misogynistic Nigerian male.

>
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by IYANGBALI: 5:57am On May 03, 2021
Bimiafashion you see your life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.