Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago (57894 Views)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years / Nigerian Dad Stops Son-Inlaw From Stripping His Daughter On Wedding Day (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Heartdanny(f): 8:16am On May 03, 2021
Some girls self! Which battle is she talking about. If na me , I no go see face come the house again na me go end the relationship. This is a case of eating your cake and still want to have it. Is better you live now or the guy will break up the relationship when he finds out.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Nobody: 8:36am On May 03, 2021
Lovelyn451:
or too young to be my son
Are you sure you're alright my dear ? Hope you're not on drugs or have malaria?
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by andycom(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Forget morally upright, are your sisters virgins?

Cause if they are, you wouldn't have called me Virgin Mary. That was how you exposed the immorality in your family.

Swear say your sisters na Virgins first, make we take judge how "Morally Upright" them be.

Girls wey men go dey pick and drop like bend down select, why won't you call someone names like "Virgin Mary" cause they spoke the truth.

Probably pained you cause you're also reaping from the proceeds of Runs that your sisters engage in.

Don't worry, Karma is waiting for them in front.

Radaradra.

They all married as virgins, pls can you now die?

It's only a hoe will know that the pick and drop women. From the look of things it runs in your cursed family starting from your mother.

I pity the young man that will marry a used rag like you.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Romanoff(f): 12:45pm On May 03, 2021
andycom:

They all married as virgins, pls can you now die?

It's only a hoe will know that the pick and drop women. From the look of things it runs in your cursed family starting from your mother.

I pity the young man that will marry a used rag like you.

You can only deceive yourself.

And the woman that will marry you, I pity her. She go dance on wedding day think say na husband she marry, until she discover say na the worse scum of the earth she end up with.

Dingbat.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by andycom(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2021
Romanoff:

And the woman that will marry you, I pity her. She go dance on wedding day think say na husband she marry, until she discover say na the worse scum of the earth she end up with.

Dingbat.

Your stupidity is like zee world it's in you and will never depart, you abandoned idiot.

Yesterday was my 6th wedding anniversary you useless senseless dounce.
You think you're being woke but alas you're a waste of human space, if your useless father had used a condom we won't be here talking about you.
Now get lost.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Romanoff(f): 8:11pm On May 03, 2021
andycom:

Your stupidity is like zee world it's in you and will never depart, you abandoned idiot.

Yesterday was my 6th wedding anniversary you useless senseless dounce.
You think you're being woke but alas you're a waste of human space, if your useless father had used a condom we won't be here talking about you.
Now get lost.

See this one that the mother doesn't even know who his father is, common menstruation would have prevented a disaster like you. You're a child of the gutter, we know your type.

That's why you're morally corrupt.

I done tell you wetin I get to tell you.

Now, go find your papa.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by andycom(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2021
Romanoff:

See this one that the mother doesn't even know who his father is, common menstruation would have prevented a disaster like you. You're a child of the gutter, we know your type.

That's why you're morally corrupt.

I done tell you wetin I get to tell you.

Now, go find your papa.

Ashawo time don reach to go out and hustle.
Go and continue from where your smellos mother stopped or else hunger go wire you tomorrow.

When we want to talk about morals we can't include your family cos una too spoil.
Run along bitch
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by IAMPEDRO: 3:34am On May 04, 2021
Romanoff:

Dingbat.
See Romanoff, in this space don't reply people with direct insult, even if it requires it just let it be.
The man is pained right from your first comment maybe he is found wanting in either ways. For me you're free to say what ever you like on the Cyber space but not in real life, I know what I'm saying.
There are people that can't stand you in real life but here they can do whatever they like.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Romanoff(f): 6:21am On May 04, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
See Romanoff, in this space don't reply people with direct insult, even if it requires it just let it be.
The man is pained right from your first comment maybe he is found wanting in either ways. For me you're free to say what ever you like on the Cyber space but not in real life, I know what I'm saying.
There are people that can't stand you in real life but here they can do whatever they like.

I won't reply him anymore.

I just wanted to make a point to him that he has no monopoly of trolling, I can match him comment to comment.

I've made that point and I'm satisfied.

Thank you very much jor, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by andycom(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2021
IAMPEDRO:

SIMP
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by IAMPEDRO: 6:52pm On May 04, 2021
andycom:

SIMP
Sir, pls stop worrying about growing old and think about growing up. Grow up sir! grow up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.