Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (76460 Views)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by LotaTee: 9:45pm On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
[s]No mind that guy,
That girl deserves fool of the year award.wtf!!!
We all have been desperate but no one should be this stupid no matter what.[/s] angry
Please do the right thinking members of this forum a favour and shut the eff up.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by ahnie: 11:31pm On May 02, 2021
Rip dear hiny.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 1:56am On May 03, 2021
tutudesz:
Only if his previous raped victims had spoken up, this animal would've been jailed or dead.
More than one body undecided and it's a family business of Kidnapping

https://mobile.twitter.com/amirable_eme/status/1388785904618254337

So that people here can shout them down and say things like

- pics or I don't believe it
- where is the evidence
- she is just chasing clout
- bitter feminists that is falsely accusing him

You think victims of rape don't read all your responses online. Y'all have a foisted a culture of silence on these victims.

Even Ini herself, if she had survived and come online to warn about Akpan, be truthful to yourself now, how would these commenters here on nairaland responded?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 1:59am On May 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
This is bad,
Serves as a lesson to others.
The girl wasn't very brilliant to go to that place in the name of job interview.
I love Akwa ibom,very lovely,down to earth people they have that are willing to go out of their way to help you and expect nothing in return.It's a pity.
And their girls are very beautiful too.

What is the lesson to others here friend?
That if you go for a job interview you will be raped and killed?

What do you mean by this:
The girl wasn't very brilliant to go to that place in the name of job interview.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 2:04am On May 03, 2021
Zionmdde:
The girl was not smart at all. In dis age how on earth couldn't she smell rat with the manner d interview was arranged. How could a girl fall into such a trap in this era?

If dat girl was an ardent nairalander she couldn't have died dat way. NL exposes people to a lot of things. Those days as a job seeker, wen I get an invite from lets say xyz company I type nairaland xyz and search for threads on dat company. Hardly will u not see one. Irrespective of the fact dat this forum is infested with ethnic bigotry yet this is the best forum in Nigeria to get real time info on anything u are looking for.
We need to do our best to educate our friends, children, family, relatives on the need for vigilance in all aspects of this life.

Her death is a lesson to all
May the killers burn in he'll. I don't know where jungle justice went to in this case

May her soul rest in peace

The girl was not smart at all. In dis age how on earth couldn't she smell rat with the manner d interview was arranged. How could a girl fall into such a trap in this era?

How do you smell a rat in the interview? What were the signs she should have looked out for? Please tell us sensei

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 2:05am On May 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
No mind that guy,
We all have been desperate but no one should be this stupid no matter what. angry

We all have been desperate but no one should be this stupid no matter what

I like how it is easy to sit behind your screen and type out such nonsense as if you you're Einstein.

Please tell us what you would have done differently?

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 2:06am On May 03, 2021
NarcoPolo:

If she was so smart she would still be alive

Nigerians lack critical thinking skills

If she was so smart she would still be alive

How does smartness equate being omnipotent?

What should she have done differently?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 2:06am On May 03, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
yauwaaa!!!

well, many things can be the reason for them to kill her, raging from cheating to husband snatching. who knows !

Is it everything you use to play? Are you not a grown adult. Do you not know when to act like one or do you need a manual?

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Jagunlabiodua: 3:06am On May 03, 2021
Evil child, to toast woman, you are not man enough, feel intimidated, next thing is to kill her this your wicked and evil act is why you need to be handed over to men to be tortured and be burnt alive to ashes so that your soul can die permanently and never return back among humans. Big coward.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Zionmdde: 6:27am On May 03, 2021
MarieSucre:

How do you smell a rat in the interview? What were the signs she should have looked out for? Please tell us sensei
There are numerous threads on dat here in NL. Search for dem. And how exactly in this age will a grown beautiful lady not know d dangers involved in such a private arrangement.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nobody: 6:49am On May 03, 2021
MarieSucre:

How does smartness equate being omnipotent?

What should she have done differently?

She shouldn't have gone for a 'job interview' in a private premises. Not victim-shaming but those are basic rules for safety, e.g. don't go around in late at night, be careful with strangers etc.

The killer is obviously a rëtard, you have to really lower your guard and be so gullible for him to get you.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tutudesz: 6:55am On May 03, 2021
MarieSucre:

So that people here can shout them down and say things like

- pics or I don't believe it
- where is the evidence
- she is just chasing clout
- bitter feminists that is falsely accusing him

You think victims of rape done read all your responses online. Y'all have a foisted a culture of silence on these victims.

Even In herself, if she had survived and come online to warn about Akpan, be truthful to yourself now, how would these commenters here on nairaland responded?
Rape victims are treated like that round the world and that 99% of rape victims chose to remain silent.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2021
MarieSucre:

Is it everything you use to play? Are you not a grown adult. Do you not know when to act like one or do you need a manual?

you be mumu...........

so tomorrow someone will text u to come for an interview that u didn't apply for and never submitted any of ur contact with them, and as a naive brain u are u will just foolishly go there?.... and u will easily forget that it maybe a guy u broke his heart or someones husband u are fucckking abi? ....ode like u!

young girls of nowadays!!!

indomie brains.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by fatymore(f): 12:13pm On May 03, 2021
airminem:
Hmm... i am still very sorry for the loss of that young man you said was missing & found dead. Accept my sympathy once more Fatymore. Life is indeed cruel at times.
thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Bekermann(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2021
tutudesz:

Rape victims are treated like that round the world and that 99% of rape victims chose to remain silent.

Bros Good afternoon to you. Pls I sent to you a mail. Thanks...
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tutudesz: 2:39pm On May 03, 2021
Bekermann:

Bros Good afternoon to you. Pls I sent to you a mail. Thanks...
Ok
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 4:15pm On May 03, 2021
Zionmdde:

There are numerous threads on dat here in NL. Search for dem. And how exactly in this age will a grown beautiful lady not know d dangers involved in such a private arrangement.

Yet the point you're ignoring is those numerous threads are by people who had already suffered it and were lucky to escape. Also, no two ordeals are the same.

Where in the whole ordeal did it point to a private arrangement? This is the part I would love you answer.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 4:16pm On May 03, 2021
NarcoPolo:

She shouldn't have gone for a 'job interview' in a private premises. Not victim-shaming but those are basic rules for safety, e.g. don't go around in late at night, be careful with strangers etc.

The killer is obviously a rëtard, you have to really lower your guard and be so gullible for him to get you.

She shouldn't have gone for a 'job interview' in a private premises.

Please point me to where you got this information from?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 4:17pm On May 03, 2021
tutudesz:

Thank you for understanding. Some people will just fix their mouth and say why didn't the other victims report like they wouldn't be the ones to attack them if they choose to.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 4:21pm On May 03, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

you be mumu...........

so tomorrow someone will text u to come for an interview that u didn't apply for and never submitted any of ur contact with them, and as a naive brain u are u will just foolishly go there?.... and u will easily forget that it maybe a guy u broke his heart or someones husband u are fucckking abi? ....ode like u!

young girls of nowadays!!!

indomie brains.

It's clear you're just want to open your mouth waaah and talk. Here are some facts you got wrong in your haste to speed rubbish.

so tomorrow someone will text u to come for an interview that u didn't apply for and never submitted any of ur contact with them

She applied for the job. She dm-ed him her details.

and u will easily forget that it maybe a guy u broke his heart or someones husband u are fucckking abi? ....ode like u!

If this how you open your mouth to spew nonsense and jump into conversations where you know nothing then you're more stupid than I initially thought.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2021
MarieSucre:

It's clear you're just want to open your mouth waaah and talk. Here are some facts you got wrong in your haste to speed rubbish.

She applied for the job. She dm-ed him her details.

If this how you open your mouth to spew nonsense and jump into conversations where you know nothing then you're more stupid than I initially thought.

chai!! e choke you!

sorry, afolawo!!!!
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 4:46pm On May 03, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

chai!! e choke you!

sorry, afolawo!!!!

Lol, you even made less sense with this response. Are you a bot?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Zionmdde: 5:09pm On May 03, 2021
MarieSucre:

Yet the point you're ignoring is those numerous threads are by people who had already suffered it and were lucky to escape. Also, no two ordeals are the same.

Where in the whole ordeal did it point to a private arrangement? This is the part I would love you answer.
Every theory lesson and experience in life emanates from those who have experienced it. I don't know the reason for all these ur questions but dat girl's dumbness cost her her life. Infact anybody who falls for such a deceit is dumb. Wen I was a job seeker I get tons of calls, texts and mails from these fraudulent guys dat was years ago wen things were not even as bad as it is now and yet I was able to differentiate between d genuine and fake ones.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 5:12pm On May 03, 2021
Zionmdde:

Every theory lesson and experience in life emanates from those who have experienced it. I don't know the reason for all these ur questions but dat girl's dumbness cost her her life. Infact anybody who falls for such a deceit is dumb. Wen I was a job seeker I get tons of calls, texts and mails from these fraudulent guys dat was years ago wen things were not even as bad as it is now and yet I was able to differentiate between d genuine and fake ones.

How are you able to differentiate genuine from fake ones? And how should Ini have know that this was fake?

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Zionmdde: 5:23pm On May 03, 2021
MarieSucre:

How are you able to differentiate genuine from fake ones? And how should Ini have know that this was fake?
First email domain @access.com etc, 95% of the time @gmail or @yahoo is fake
Secondly, the address or interview location. Type nairaland followed by dat address u will most likely get d result
Thirdly, search for the phone number on Google
Fourth, except u are an experienced expert, companies won't call u privately for initial job assessment or interview
Fifth, If u are still not satisfied and want to give a try, find the address a day before the slated date and hang around there for a while to observe things unless their physical presence is very conspicuous
Sixth, common sense
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 5:33pm On May 03, 2021
Zionmdde:

First email domain @access.com etc, 95% of the time @gmail or @yahoo is fake
Secondly, the address or interview location. Type nairaland followed by dat address u will most likely get d result
Thirdly, search for the phone number on Google
Fourth, except u are an experienced expert, companies won't call u privately for initial job assessment or interview
Fifth, If u are still not satisfied and want to give a try, find the address a day before the slated date and hang around there for a while to observe things unless their physical presence is very conspicuous
Sixth, common sense

1) Not all jobs have a website. I know this because I have worked in quite a few myself.

2) This is premised on the fact that Ini was aware of a site called nairaland in the first place.

3) This is a sound advice. What then happens if the phone number is on Google? How will this point to it being a legitimate business or not? Even GNLD sites have 1) and 3).

4) Again, where did it say she was called for a private interview. I've seen people run with this on nairaland here but there is not a tweet from her friend that indicates this. So why does this lie still carry on?

5) Now I know that you did not follow the story at all and are just interested in jumping to conclusions to feel righteous about yourself. I followed the story on twitter before she was even pronounced dead.

The whatsapp chat posted by her friend showed that it was she who sent Ini 2,000 naira to go for the interview. Doesn't this show that if she doesn't have the money to go for the interview on the interview morning, she most likely didn't have the money to scout the place the day before.

Is it so hard to understand these simple things?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Zionmdde: 5:40pm On May 03, 2021
MarieSucre:

1) Not all jobs have a website. I know this because I have worked in quite a few myself.

2) This is premised on the fact that Ini was aware of a site called nairaland in the first place.

3) This is a sound advice. What then happens if the phone number is on Google? How will this point to it being a legitimate business or not? Even GNLD sites have 1) and 3).

4) Again, where did it say she was called for a private interview. I've seen people run with this on nairaland here but there is not a tweet from her friend that indicates this. So why does this lie still carry on?

5) Now I know that you did not follow the story at all and are just interested in jumping to conclusions to feel righteous about yourself. I followed the story on twitter before she was even pronounced dead.

The whatsapp chat posted by her friend showed that it was she who sent Ini 2,000 naira to go for the interview. Doesn't this show that if she doesn't have the money to go for the interview on the interview morning, she most likely didn't have the money to scout the place the day before.

Is it so hard to understand these simple things?
All those things u mentioned comes in the form of common sense
How on earth can u go on a journey without a definite address, how can a girl for dat matter do dat. A young girl who knows how rape cases, ritual killings are very rampant today. Pls stop defending stupidity. She doesn't deserve to die but she was stupid. U didn't see any company name on the building, u didn't ask around, how on earth did she even graduate without these common sense. Companies without website? No email domain? Nobody on linkedin works there, no Google results. Absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by airminem(f): 5:53pm On May 03, 2021
fatymore:
thanks ma
Yea Sure
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarieSucre(f): 6:46am On May 04, 2021
Zionmdde:

All those things u mentioned comes in the form of common sense
How on earth can u go on a journey without a definite address, how can a girl for dat matter do dat. A young girl who knows how rape cases, ritual killings are very rampant today. Pls stop defending stupidity. She doesn't deserve to die but she was stupid. U didn't see any company name on the building, u didn't ask around, how on earth did she even graduate without these common sense. Companies without website? No email domain? Nobody on linkedin works there, no Google results. Absolute rubbish

The more you post the more I know you just want to post.

Here's why:
How on earth can u go on a journey without a definite address,

She knew the definite address and even sent it to her friend. That's how the friend was able to raise alarm about the location.

U didn't see any company name on the building, u didn't ask around,

How did you know there was no company name on the building? Where you there with the Akpan guy?

No email domain? Nobody on linkedin works there, no Google results. Absolute rubbish

We have gone over this before. One of the places I worked in the past did not have a email or linkedin address. You must think this is America. This is Nigeria my guy! GNLD no dey dey google? Eno dey linkedin? Does that make it legitimate? This your excuse no make sense bros. Moreover how do you know the place was not on Google. Neither her friend not family has said this. Where did you get your information from? This is suspicious.

Come to Abuja and see tons of offices crammed in plazas with some weird name or no name at all yet people dey work there dey make money. Or the address on their online is the main one but you're posted to work in one of many branches that is not online because they may be fronts for a wealthier person.
Oga dey think first before you talk sir.

A young girl who knows how rape cases, ritual killings are very rampant today. Pls stop defending stupidity
You that know about ritual killings, still enter public transport nko. Do you not know that that is the headquarters.

We are going round in circles. I have answered all your points before, you're just regurgitating them again, abi you be Akpan friend.

Don't say it can never happen to you, just say may it never happen to me, e no dey your hand like that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.