Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (76393 Views)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by fatymore(f): 2:22pm On May 02, 2021
hstar:

But u said a good samaritan took him to hospital nah!

much more like, he's death was natural

was that not so?

That was what the hospital told us...Oya give us number, so we can know the location and cause of death... Till now number isn't going grin

If you see the gravity of damages to his body....skull, heart, ribs, legs, jaw shocked
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by kokoboy4life(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2021
Heineken:
boss I'm telling you. Can't God act in this kind of case since He knows that stupid guys intention??

Meself tire jareee.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Gentlerespect76: 2:32pm On May 02, 2021
So so sad. She was my Church girl. Read the full report below:
Breaking:
The said Missing Iniobong Umoren(ESTHER) in akwa ibom state Worship with Us at FTC ABAK DISTRICT HEADQUARTER

The unexpected has happened. The unthinkable has occured. Tragedy has struck. A young lady with life and a future has had her life snuffed out of her and cut short by her abductor, one Uduak Frank Akpan, from Nung Ikot Obio

Iniubong Umoren, the young girl who went job hunting has been murdered and buried in a shallow grave by her abductor, the Informer can authoritatively report.

The deceased was alleged to have on Thursday, April 29, 2021, went for a "job interview" at an undisclosed location on Airport Road in the outskirts of Uyo.

About two hours later, she reportedly made a frantic phone call where she was heard screaming before the call was abruptly ended. Her phone line has been switched off ever since.

Soon after, the social media was went viral with her story which saw the internet being used to unmask her abductor.

24 hours later, Nigerians on social media provided evidence, locations, contacts and almost everything needed to unmask her kidnapper with the hope that the intelligence provided will help in finding the missing Iniobong Umoren and bring his abductor to justice.

The suspect was alleged to have taken the late Miss Umoren to his house where an argument ensured and in the process, he used an object to hit her on the head resulting in her death. He was alleged to have hurriedly buried her in a shallow grave and ran to Oron to hide.

Following pressure by the Police and Nigerians on social media, Oron became uncomfortable for him and he ran back to Uruan. The Chairman of Uruan LGA, Surv. Iniobong Ekpeyong was said to have met the accused cousin and asked him to bring the accused to him.

When he was taken before the Chairman, he was asked to be truthful about what actually transpired. It was there he confessed to his Local Government Chairman that he actually killed and buried her in a shallow grave. A shocked Surv Ekpeyong had no choice but to call the DPO of Uruan LGA and handed over the suspect to the Police for further investigation and prosecution.

May her Soul rest in peace.

pocohantas:
On the 29th of April, a Twitter user @Umohuduak1 raised alarm over her missing friend

https://www.nairaland.com/6531273/lady-goes-missing-during-job

Few minutes ago, her friend @Umohuduak1 that raised the alarm just posted this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Intel_PoolNg/status/1388765446455930883?s=19

Why are humans so wicked? Why!!!

I pray her friends and family find the strength to bear this loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqxYPsm4EF0
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Germi9: 2:37pm On May 02, 2021
She’s in a better place, earth is full of shit

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarvelousMe: 2:41pm On May 02, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
yauwaaa!!!

well, many things can be the reason for them to kill her, raging from cheating to husband snatching. who knows !

You are a very stupid heartless being, I know you are one of them and your own day is coming very soon.

Sooner than you think, you are going to be caught

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Mrlouis: 2:48pm On May 02, 2021
THE WICKEDNESS DOESN'T END.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Xmen149(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2021
I was following this right from the day it was posted.

The Girl was practically alone in this world,if you are making friends atleast make ones that are brighter and more brilliant than you.

(according to the chat released by her friend)
she left what she was doing and went for an interview by 4pm.

her gots was kept telling her something is wrong from her reply on those chat but she kept going (used: "make I for no loss abeg"wink

her friend with all her social media skill and Lagos credibility couldn't dig on the contacts inviting her(reason people make friends that are ahead of them) even ordinary Google search would have given up the location as false.

she started disencouraging her after she is already at the location.

I dig on invitation for almost all my friends to make sure it's safe,and any yellow light(not even close to red oh) I call it off for them straight.

She only needed a job and you killed her,.with your family of butchers. The blood of this girl will cry all throughout their bloodline none of their new generation will reach her age .

If your interview is :

in a hotel don't go,if you must then go with atleast two more persons

search out the address,phone number everything online.

If the address no show on street view for Google map abeg no go

If the interview is on weekend please stay at home. (it costs a real organisation Less than 1gig to do interview for you on teams or zoom. Dey ur house)

If the interview time is anything after 10 or 11am dey your house. send them a mail to resesule and put you in morning cos that's the only time you will be chanced.

If they say get to so so bustop "I will come and pick you" abeg off your phone and sleep at home.

If they say lets talk about it briefly in a restaurant in a hotel,my dear choose an entry in a very busy area during working hour if not oyo

May her soul rest in peace..

11 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by koyyess: 2:59pm On May 02, 2021
All these ubong people.

They rape and abandon children on the streets accusing them of witchcraft.

They have caught the rapist. Check that animal rapist's phone, you won't be surprised he is one of those frustrated redpill sex starved nairalanders.

One by one , you will all be disgraced.

Apes.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by JOSH54: 3:02pm On May 02, 2021
IN DIS COUNTRY, HUMAN LIVES HAS NO VALUE AT ALL, OUR SO CALLED LEADERS VALUE THEIR ANIMALS MORE DAN D PEOPLE'S LIVES. D HEART OF A MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED N WE USE RELIGOU TO COVER OUR ATROCITIES. GOD HAVE MERCY

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Chinny024(f): 3:09pm On May 02, 2021
feeloscar:
There may be a motive for the murder, hence the police must find out why he killed her, he may not be the only culprit. We just pray the policemen/policewomen are not compromised. Most of these criminals are well connected to these evil politicians such that, just a call may change the outcome of this case. One begins to wonder the connection the murderer has with the Chairman for the latter to have been able to break the former.
That's why it's good to descend on killer at the spot as no one can predict the outcome as you said..

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by skayT: 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
I gave up on this country a long time ago. A country where majority of her population are fraudulent. I never let my guards down in dealing with my country people. I've always believed there are people heavily into the business of harvesting human parts, especially the southwestern part of Nigeria. It's just a matter of time, God will disgrace them one after the other.

I can't imagine how someone will feel comfortable getting involved in such barbaric business.

Well, Nigeria is gone already, do anything you can to protect your self/family both spiritually and physically. Someone like me usually goes out with a taser and sometimes UTC cutlass.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by jahlove4jah: 3:16pm On May 02, 2021
The moment the beast posted that disclaimer on Facebook, I became afraid.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Lancer47(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2021
Rip.
The British should just come and buy this country tch�

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2021
MarvelousMe:

You are a very stupid heartless being, I know you are one of them and your own day is coming very soon.

Sooner than you think, you are going to be caught

you are indirectly telling us here that your mother raised a fool!
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MarvelousMe: 3:38pm On May 02, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

you are indirectly telling us here that your mother raised a fool!

And your initial post I quoted directly tells us your mother raised an empathy lacking murderous criminal, an idiotic one at that

I repeat, I am sure you are one of them, murderous gang that will kill for the flimsiest reason and your day is coming very soon

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by roldet804(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2021
DOAI:
OMG!
I followed this story hoping that she'd be found alive. This is so sad.
All she wanted was to seek for a means of earning and now this! Good Lord.
Why are humans this wicked and heartless? Why conjure up such an evil plan to take a life?
What happened to humanity?
And to think we are so religious in this country. I'm tired, I am honestly tired. This is definitely not a way to start a new week and month.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

emma
I sight you
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:52pm On May 02, 2021
ivolt:
RIP to the victim.
Nobody should blame the murderer. Our leaders are to blame. In saner climes, murder don't happen. The police should release the suspect immediately because he is just hustling. Nobody deserved to be jailed in the zoo.
You are sick

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:53pm On May 02, 2021
ivolt:
RIP to the victim.
Nobody should blame the murderer. Our leaders are to blame. In saner climes, murder don't happen. The police should release the suspect immediately because he is just hustling. Nobody deserved to be jailed in the zoo.
You are sick, I pray you suffer the same fate.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2021
Dalil8:
Lol. Life sha
I swear bro
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Galadimabawa: 4:17pm On May 02, 2021
An the beast? He should be in hell now with his master Lucifer.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by aspabay(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2021
Joysticks:
No.The victim has already been killed.

So the police should be in every house, street following every body.

The mere fact that this didn't end up like one of the numerous unresolved murders shows our Police are on top of their game here.

Kudos to the police

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by justmondris: 4:34pm On May 02, 2021
To all those that had bad encounter with this same guy all in the name of job and you were scared to speak up all in the name of fear of the unknown or other stupid reasons, just know that you have your hand in the death of this innocent girl. If you had spoken out after your encounter with him, he would have been arrested ever since and this girl and other innocent people who have been his victims after your last encounter with him, would not have been his victims.

If you cannot correct the wrong, learn to always speak out until those who can correct it, listen to you and correct it.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Ternistacle(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2021
Chai Papa God... Wat are we looking for
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by naija1stnigar(m): 6:06pm On May 02, 2021
Why are human beings so wicked, if I were God I would have scrapped humans away from the face of the earth
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by airminem(f): 6:18pm On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:
On the 29th of April, a Twitter user @Umohuduak1 raised alarm over her missing friend

https://www.nairaland.com/6531273/lady-goes-missing-during-job

Few minutes ago, her friend @Umohuduak1 that raised the alarm just posted this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Intel_PoolNg/status/1388765446455930883?s=19

Why are humans so wicked? Why!!!

I pray her friends and family find the strength to bear this loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqxYPsm4EF0
My sympathy to her loved once. Rest in peace
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by airminem(f): 6:22pm On May 02, 2021
Hmm...
fatymore:

That was what the hospital told us...Oya give us number, so we can know the location and cause of death... Till now number isn't going grin

If you see the gravity of damages to his body....skull, heart, ribs, legs, jaw shocked
i am still very sorry for the loss of that young man you said was missing & found dead. Accept my sympathy once more Fatymore. Life is indeed cruel at times.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by billyG(m): 6:27pm On May 02, 2021
Baba God!Why did U created humans why
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by rollingrocks: 6:39pm On May 02, 2021
The police should just hand over the unfortunate bastard to the youths so that God can use them to punish the monkey, when they are done they should package him to God to continue the punishment angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by neyohh: 7:37pm On May 02, 2021
koyyess:
All these ubong people.

They rape and abandon children on the streets accusing them of witchcraft.

They have caught the rapist. Check that animal rapist's phone, you won't be surprised he is one of those frustrated redpill sex starved nairalanders.

One by one , you will all be disgraced.

Apes.

Redpillers like responsible men and women.

It's the sex obssesed free thinker's you should blame.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by chival(f): 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
realtalk19:

It was just a second thought. A lot of evil things happens even with so called 'friend', relative or family. The enemy lies within in most cases. It's a good thing to speak out when you notice someone in distress.
I understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate / Things I Learnt During Interviews No One Will Tell You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.