Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (76397 Views)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by FiverrTutor(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2021
Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Mac2016(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2021
Jesu
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2021
Evil

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by nob0dy: 9:16am On May 02, 2021
Chai

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Sunnybay7: 9:16am On May 02, 2021
So sad

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Yewandequeen(f): 9:16am On May 02, 2021
Quite saddening

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by SeaTrade(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2021
This is bad,
Serves as a lesson to others.
The girl wasn't very brilliant to go to that place in the name of job interview.
I love Akwa ibom,very lovely,down to earth people they have that are willing to go out of their way to help you and expect nothing in return.It's a pity.
And their girls are very beautiful too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Kingdavid579(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2021
Nigeria gosh
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by causewahala: 9:17am On May 02, 2021
RIP to Hiney. Its high time Govt brought back public execution @ the beach.

The culprit should be given accelerated judgment and publicly executed. We have meagre resources to cater for Nigerians, it shouldn't be wasted on those that ought not be alive.

PS: This trend of crying into the camera is meant to serve what purpose really

33 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by elvisco44: 9:17am On May 02, 2021
Imagine getting killed because you were looking for a job. embarassed
May her soul rest in peace.

Everyone should be careful out there...

9 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Teettyllayho: 9:17am On May 02, 2021
Oh my God!this is so sad ..may God help us in this country .no where is safe in Nigeria anymore..this is so sad.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Naughtysex: 9:18am On May 02, 2021
And this made me cry
We are the evil behind our cry

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Twoclans(f): 9:18am On May 02, 2021
Oh No cry cry cry

This is so painful .

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by SupBruh: 9:18am On May 02, 2021
Sad turn of events..
I knew something was up when that dude wrote a long Facebook post acting all innocent and claiming he had never met the girl.. And still went on to make a video about how he's being misjudged.. Oh lord.. and there were people on Nairaland who actually thought he was innocent.

This is heartbreaking.. I hope this guy and every other person involved in the death of this young lady face the same misery. This is callous and I reckon he would have done it before.. I can't imagine it is that easy to conclude that killing her was the best course of action. He should be made to confess to every other killings he has been involved in..
He's a sociopath and probably a serial killer.

RIP Iniobong Umoren.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by charlesELIKIBA: 9:18am On May 02, 2021
i said it, it wouldn't take the NPF 24hrs to squeeze the truth out of those suspects.

well they didn't fail me.

i give my condolences to the friends and family.

a BLOOD beast has being unleashed in south-east. was uduak a prison escapeee....NO....

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2021
yauwaaa!!!

well, many things can be the reason for them to kill her, raging from cheating to husband snatching. who knows !
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by pocohantas(f): 9:19am On May 02, 2021
They raped her, like that wasn’t enough, they killed her and buried her.

Why!?? ?

17 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by DSC7: 9:20am On May 02, 2021
Very very heart breaking.....

This matter weak me.....

Every body please be vigilant....

Rip dear......

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Adetayo1978(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2021
Yeah! OMG! This menace of killing, kidnapping, just as rape, have been norms in this country. The government cares not and behave as if nothing of such occur.

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Govocrete: 9:20am On May 02, 2021
May her soul rest in peace.

She was such a smart lady to have told someone, where she was going and gave an up to date details of the journey.

Although, her life was not save but she exposed her killer.

Other ladies should learn from the action of exposing the criminal. If you are invited outside your home, tell someone whom you are hanging out with including their phone number.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by AfroKnight: 9:20am On May 02, 2021
Why? What did he gain? Why did he kill her?

She was looking for a job but he decided to abduct her and kill her.

Why?

May her family and loved ones find strength to bear this loss.

6 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by choice17(m): 9:21am On May 02, 2021
Jesus!
To what end, this is so so sad
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by stanliwise(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2021
Heroclitus:
Maybe its okay to be emotionless but doesn't the thought of ending another person's life journey make their hearts cringe?

Don't they even consider the pain,mental destabilization and probable eternal sadness their actions would bring to the ladies lovers and family members?

Aristotle said "Humans are the least noble of all animals"... I believe him now
Contradiction in one statement. If it is ok to be emotionless, what does the “heart cringe” mean to an emotionless person

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Hunchogee: 9:23am On May 02, 2021
Wow, but two different story this morning.. The friend said she is dead but the sister is saying she is not dead ..who should we believe now..

https://twitter.com/Adiaha_Ik/status/1388756076766679041?s=20
https://twitter.com/Adiaha_Ik/status/1388755193463025664?s=20

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by FarahAideed: 9:23am On May 02, 2021
Immediately that's suspect made a particular denial I knew he had killed her

11 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by ecomalchemist(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2021
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it.

Abasi mmi mbok, ku yak nno mkpa mkpa idiok.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nobody: 9:24am On May 02, 2021
why us happiness activist crying then laughing!?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Duggedised12(f): 9:24am On May 02, 2021
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by orikoku: 9:24am On May 02, 2021
The wickedness of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by WEALTHYMII: 9:25am On May 02, 2021
This is what cultism has done to southern Nigeria.
Hold the occultic southern elites responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Winnerforever: 9:25am On May 02, 2021
Calabar people wicked sha

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by aAK1(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2021
I knew it. I’m curious to know exactly how it happened. I think the police should press this serial killer in other to solve some cold cases. I’m sure he know where other bodies are buried.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate / Things I Learnt During Interviews No One Will Tell You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.