Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (76438 Views)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tunize(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2021
Waitn dey happen for this life self nigeria in particular eh God may her gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Obzerfapex(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2021
Why are people heartless RIP��

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by donbenie(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2021
May Her Soul Rest In Peace.. cry

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by joedave(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2021
Victoria938:
One moment you are making moves to upgrade Yourself positively

Next moment, you are been lowered 6ft underneath

The day has gone Sour for me ��

Rest on angel , it’s heartbreaking

It's really something!!! After weathering the storms and hassles of school life and anticipate a better future, just then maybe the future has only just started to yield...Bang..a vicious end to an envisaged dream!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by kabanayol9(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:
On the 29th of April, a Twitter user @Umohuduak1 raised alarm over her missing friend

https://www.nairaland.com/6531273/lady-goes-missing-during-job

Few minutes ago, her friend @Umohuduak1 that raised the alarm just posted this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Intel_PoolNg/status/1388765446455930883?s=19

Why are humans so wicked? Why!!!

I pray her friends and family find the strength to bear this loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqxYPsm4EF0
We are living in a wicked world true true, i am so sad right now, what did we do wrong in this country, chai may her soul rest in peace, so sad.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by zoputan89113: 1:07pm On May 02, 2021
May Her Soul Rest In Peace..

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by realtalk19: 1:08pm On May 02, 2021
chival:

This may be one of the reasons people turn a blind eye when they see others in distress. The friend helped by providing all the information her friend supplied her with, and frantically calling for help, and here you are, suggesting she may be complicit.

It was just a second thought. A lot of evil things happens even with so called 'friend', relative or family. The enemy lies within in most cases. It's a good thing to speak out when you notice someone in distress.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by joedave(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2021
fatymore:

It just brought out memories. A friend got missing on March 23 of this year, he was found dead at the morgue and till now no explanations as to the cause and location of death except the mark seen on his body.

Oh what a pity! That's why I appreciate the way this girl Hiny was able to correspond and give real time report to her friend who told her to put ON the location device on her phone and tell her when she get there.

This helped in no small measure to discountenance the murderer's claim that she never got to meet with him.

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by realtalk19: 1:11pm On May 02, 2021
Felabrity:
the friend is clean bro

She informed the whole world minutes after she noticed she has been kidnapped

The only problem was police didn't swing into action immediately, they had to wait 48 hours

Go to Twitter and check

It's a second thought bro, social media is not enough for u to know the real truth.

Anything can happen ,what if her raising alarm was a way of diverting attention away from being investigated or suspected of knowing about it.

Only God knows the truth of those involved in her death. People can say anything on social media.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by simhosting: 1:13pm On May 02, 2021
Failed state
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by adedayoa2(f): 1:14pm On May 02, 2021
Wickedness of the heart. He should be killed immediately.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by realtalk19: 1:16pm On May 02, 2021
Felabrity:
some people no just dey use their sense

One is even tagging her friend as an accomplice

Don't take it personal it was just a second thought, only God knows the whole truth . May her soul rest in peace and may all those involved in her death be exposed soon
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by realray(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2021
haa!!! Jesus Christ oh God of mercy o .....

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by OsuIgboIpob: 1:27pm On May 02, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
yauwaaa!!!

well, many things can be the reason for them to kill her, raging from cheating to husband snatching. who knows !
Oni Kure
May your family suffer same fate

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 1:37pm On May 02, 2021
Event like this makes one question KARMA and it efficiency but this is Nigeria, a country that's is synonymous with insecurity, kidnappings and the likes..

May God rest her soul and may the culprit goes the same way....
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by adonisgold: 1:39pm On May 02, 2021
You are an idiot sir! [qquote author=NwaIgboBoy post=101305740]yauwaaa!!!

well, many things can be the reason for them to kill her, raging from cheating to husband snatching. who knows ![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by bigcasava1(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2021
Oh this fine girl

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by adonisgold: 1:39pm On May 02, 2021
You are an idiot sir!

well, many things can be the reason for them to kill her, raging from cheating to husband snatching. who knows ![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Prechboy(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2021
Na once I weak as I see this news. I tire. God why na
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tunize(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2021
dominique:
This is so painful cry. Uduak Akpan and his gang must never get away with this alive. Prison sentence is too lenient, they deserve the worst kind of jungle justice
Dey should as well be killed to balance it the reason all this things I feel are very rampant anyone u catch forget law kill am.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by segun18(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2021
O my God! I thought she will be found but this news is heart breaking.

How long Lord will this senseless killing continue?

Lord why? Lord why?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Layormiii(f): 1:57pm On May 02, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Wey the killers pishure

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by DOAI(f): 2:05pm On May 02, 2021
Caleycashh:
The Religion sef is one of the major problems!... Nigerians are innately hypocritical, now I see why people hate and don't want to associate with us in foreign lands!

Very hypocritical lots!
One would expect that with the way Nigerians are so religious, news about these heinous crimes will not be so prevalent.
God help us.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Justkatty(f): 2:07pm On May 02, 2021
May you rest in peace my namesake
You've fought a good fight
Rest on dearie
We love you but Jesus loves you most.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by addexx: 2:08pm On May 02, 2021
I tire
I just ... tire

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by 9japride(m): 2:10pm On May 02, 2021
Those killers are the kind of people that eventually find their way in government and become wicked to the citizens without showing any emotions. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Brunicekid(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2021
tommykiwi:
RIP. The insecurity in these country is really overwhelming, is God that is protecting Us.
Yeah... God's protection will continue to be on us in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by oloshun(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2021
Heroclitus:
Maybe its okay to be emotionless but the act of murder is too much and inhumane but doesn't the thought of ending another person's life journey make their hearts cringe?

Don't they even consider the pain,mental destabilization and probable eternal sadness their actions would bring to the ladies lovers and family members?

Aristotle said "Humans are the least noble of all animals"... I believe him now

It is hard to believe how humans are right? As you rightly put it, my brother, the of humanity dynamism is worrisome based on greed to harness power to control. Mostly the capital power. Any human who still believes and trusts a fellow human being is a dead-living. Immediately you of how Kampaore betrayed Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso, bros, that was the day God canceled trust on earth. It is better to trust your dead ancestors than any living beings.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by SexytorresE(f): 2:12pm On May 02, 2021
They've not killed u, u are crying and coveraging undecidednonsense
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by neyohh: 2:15pm On May 02, 2021
The direction we're going is certain.

Been warning for a very long time here but woke people aka perverts will always shut you up .

Rip

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Lewandoski20(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2021
This is another story underscoring the dangers of Posting Your Personal Life on Social Media. RIP to the dead!
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by akaypary442(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:
On the 29th of April, a Twitter user @Umohuduak1 raised alarm over her missing friend

Is been a Nigerian now a crime ���

https://www.nairaland.com/6531273/lady-goes-missing-during-job

Few minutes ago, her friend @Umohuduak1 that raised the alarm just posted this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Intel_PoolNg/status/1388765446455930883?s=19

Why are humans so wicked? Why!!!

I pray her friends and family find the strength to bear this loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqxYPsm4EF0

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). / Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.