Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer (2794 Views)

Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer by Trueigbo: 7:45am On May 03, 2021
Ladies would you prefer to marry a woman beater or a cheater.

I know both are bad but which would you prefer incase you found yourself in a relationship or marriage
Re: Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer by incogni2o: 8:06am On May 03, 2021
Both are woman beaters.

One is physical, the other is emotional.

Na the same truama.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer by Trueigbo: 9:06am On May 03, 2021
incogni2o:
Both are moman beaters.

One is physical, the other is emotional.

Na the same truama.

So which one would you prefer
Re: Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer by folabayo(f): 2:14pm On May 03, 2021
Trueigbo:

I know both are bad but which would you prefer incase you found yourself in a relationship or marriage
Non of the above.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer by Michelle55: 2:37pm On May 03, 2021
None!
Re: Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer by D6thSense: 8:14pm On May 03, 2021
A stupid question of which only a low life with battered self-esteem would choose from. I don'know what you guys write here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer by Bola146(f): 9:14pm On May 03, 2021
Trueigbo:

You are truly IGBO lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer by debbydams(f): 12:38am On May 04, 2021
Non..I love peace of my mind and I really can't trade it..I got the beatings of my life some years back when I visit my ex unaware,,he beat me nd locked me outside..till date I don't do unaware tin with anybody o..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer by Trueigbo: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bola146:

You are truly IGBO lipsrsealed undecided

Why do you say so
Re: Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer by siofra(f): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
The one with the most money kiss
Re: Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer by dan9ice(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
They are like buhari's cabinets
Fools of the same genotype

(1) (Reply)

Why I Avoid Single Lady's / Is He A Useless Simp Or A Realist? / Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.