Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday (77430 Views)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by tunary(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2021
This guy is living large
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 03, 2021
WriterNig:
Popular Nigerian big boy identified as "Son Will Wire" also known as "ATM" has taken the next step in his relationship with his beautiful white girlfriend, Monalisa by asking her to marry him.

Son Will Wire's white girlfriend, Monalisa happens to be celebrating her birthday today and few friends came over to celebrate with her on her special day but she didn't know she was getting engaged as well.

The Nigerian big boy during the birthday party went down on one knee with a diamond engagement ring and asked her to marry him. The lady said "Yes" with emotional and teary looks on her face.

Son Will Wire took to their shared Instagram page to share some photos from the birthday party which also ended as an engagement party.

Making the announcement to their 54k followers,

@Chaplate_Monalisa_Chaser a.k.a "Son Will Wire" wrote;

Below are some of the photos from the birthday and engagement party they shared on their Instagram Page.
Another fraudster painting our image black. By their name, you shall know them

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 03, 2021
White pussy sweet die

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Romanoff(f): 4:07pm On May 03, 2021
sunshineV:
pele o tapnaldo

Leave me make I tap in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by UDUJ(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy Just imagine his names:

Son Will Wire

ATM

Anyway good for him. The girl looks clean though cool
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Hezmatosky: 4:09pm On May 03, 2021
Sorry, na dis one go finish u las las

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by ariefadenco: 4:09pm On May 03, 2021
Nonsense, is that why she wore a red pant?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by DKM123: 4:09pm On May 03, 2021
Kriss216:

It's a nonsense question!

You'll never ask this same question if he proposed to a Nigerian evening newspaper.

Your "congratulations" for long pass Abuja-Kaduna expressway.

Why your blood dey hot. This your inferiority complex no get part 2. Na today black man/woman start to dey marry whitey and vice versa?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by FreedomArmy: 4:10pm On May 03, 2021
DaveDanny:
Men this boy is loaded with cash. His lifestyle bis quite classy no cap. At least we have someone who didn't marry for green card...

Hallelujah!!
yea mehn I Iove this
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2021
Money is sweet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Adakintroy: 4:11pm On May 03, 2021
Weak man.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by KingDash: 4:11pm On May 03, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
White pussy sweet die
i dey tell you... me don fashe all this black babes, white women are the future.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by nairavsdollars(f): 4:11pm On May 03, 2021
dirty looking big boy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Kaiser20: 4:11pm On May 03, 2021
chatinent:
In Nigeria, “big boy” is interchangeable with “fraudster.”
Nas yahoo yahoo what else? Big boy today -broke guy tomorrow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by smile11s(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2021
That’s not a white girl but a white wannabe. she’s definitely fugly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by KingDash: 4:13pm On May 03, 2021
this guy na confirm yahoo boy.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Felaak47(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Green card lo sure ju
look at this one undecided is he looking like all this boys that are after green car? the guy is already loaded

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Ishilove: 4:15pm On May 03, 2021
What is his source of income?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by InvertedHammer: 4:15pm On May 03, 2021
Romanoff:
Please, what is "Big Boy" in this context?

/
A Nigerian male who knows nice places with exquisite background to take pictures and post online to project his fantasy.

/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Sunkyphil(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2021
Thank God this one no b old woman grin
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by CHoccolaTE: 4:19pm On May 03, 2021
Black men have severe inferiority complex, no white man or woman will announce their engagement to a black person as if na achievement.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by duduade: 4:19pm On May 03, 2021
[/color] Who is he again o[color=#006600]
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Esales(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2021
Is it just me or why is the guy the one with the bigger smile here? She and her sister looks nonchalant.
Anyway congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by OpinionCounts(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see both of them cheating heavily on each other, I see them separating after few years, I see the guy getting married to a Nigerian girl. This I have seen.

For the first time I am tempted to believe your false prophecy Mr false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by BruncleZuma: 4:20pm On May 03, 2021
Nah Dem
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by grandstar(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2021
OfeAchi:
He loves watching the SIMPSONS.
Just give him one year and the oyibo would suck him dry and divorce his sorry ass.
He should have proposed to Genevieve or Rita Dominic...our eligible Nigerian ladies. They would worship him all days of his life!

How do you know the Oyinbo woman will impoverish him?

My older brother tried marrying a nigerian lady but they were always sizing him whether he had money which he did not have. He eventually married a Turkish lady. He said he was a pauper when he married her. There were times they didn't have money to buy bread.

After 7 years, he got a great job in London and they are now having the good life.

These Oyinbo girls aren't gold diggers, of course you do have the bad ones. If they love you, they love you.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by dreu2fine(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2021
Can sm1 teach me how to wire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.