Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday (77826 Views)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Calitoscassius(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2021
What da hell is a big boy? Or ATM. Jeff bezos who is worth more than $100 billion does not even call himself ATM or big boy. And that Turkish woman is not white. What does the big boy do for a living? Or is it Next time we will hear that he has being arrested by the American fraud police.

Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi comes to mind.
They are both eating baked beans in American jail for breakfast now as we speak..

So to hell with the big boy ATM trash. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Georgejeez: 7:41am On May 04, 2021
But why is the Big boy wearing Oversized Shoes ?
Or is it one of the big boy symptoms .
ABI na him Elder brother shoe ?

ABI na even Laycon brother sef
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by 9jaRealist: 8:29am On May 04, 2021
chatinent:
In Nigeria, “big boy” is interchangeable with “fraudster.”

grin grin grin

Kriss216:
He defrauded you? Your money lost?

Hushpuppi didn’t defraud all of us personally either...smh
>
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Edibless07(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2021
I have known this guy for a while now, he's into crypto big time. and he likes money more than some of us broke ass.
I can recall the last time he told me to pay him some cash, so he can introduce me to his DJ friend, imagine.I have known this guy for a while now, he's into crypto big time. and he likes money more than some of us broke ass.
I can recall the last time he told me to pay him some cash, so he can introduce me to his DJ friend, imagine.
I have known this guy for a while now, he's into crypto big time. and he likes money more than some of us broke ass.
I can recall the last time he told me to pay him some cash, so he can introduce me to his DJ friend, imagine.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by KingDash: 12:22pm On May 04, 2021
Midas01:
See them, useless fools. Let a white man say his women are of the superior race and y'all will be crying racism everywhere. Foolish male hoes.
shithead.. white women are better end of discussion. no quote me again oh bastard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by KingDash: 12:23pm On May 04, 2021
Edibless07:
I can recall the last time he told me to pay him some cash, so he can introduce me to his DJ friend, imagine.I have known this guy for a while now, he's into crypto big time. and he likes money more than some of us broke ass.
so he's a fraudster?
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by KingDash: 12:24pm On May 04, 2021
Liposure:
Really. I'm signing up. white girls here I come.
peace of mind is everything my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Lukaku95: 2:09pm On May 04, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Where are they though? Turkey or Romania?
The girl looks Turkish or gypsy from Eastern Europe.
eastern Europe. Ukrainian or Pole. Definitely. They be hustlers too. Love money die.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Konquest: 2:03am On Jun 17, 2021
WriterNig:
Popular Nigerian big boy identified as "Son Will Wire" also known as "ATM" has taken the next step in his relationship with his beautiful white girlfriend, Monalisa by asking her to marry him.

Son Will Wire's white girlfriend, Monalisa happens to be celebrating her birthday today and few friends came over to celebrate with her on her special day but she didn't know she was getting engaged as well.

The Nigerian big boy during the birthday party went down on one knee with a diamond engagement ring and asked her to marry him. The lady said "Yes" with emotional and teary looks on her face.

Son Will Wire took to their shared Instagram page to share some photos from the birthday party which also ended as an engagement party.

Making the announcement to their 54k followers,

@Chaplate_Monalisa_Chaser a.k.a "Son Will Wire" wrote;

Below are some of the photos from the birthday and engagement party they shared on their Instagram Page.
The white gurl looks mad cool though. wink

With this engagement info now on social media, the security agents in the European nation he is based will beam a strong search light on him now.

I hope his money is clean or he'll get disgraced.

Enough said!
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Quebec91(m): 8:58am On Feb 16
cheesy cheesy
chatinent:
In Nigeria, “big boy” is interchangeable with “fraudster.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This is the Best Pre Wedding Picture Style I Have Ever Seen. / Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.