Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. (17589 Views)

Why Do People Stay Stuffs When They Are Angry and later say they don't mean it? / When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 04, 2021
grin

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by Gkay1(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2021
dat word sweat to deceive girls enn
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by naIraiaND: 3:15pm On May 04, 2021
You can mean it at a particular time and then later you don't mean it again. So it is better to specify the validity of the love

1 Like

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by Calitoscassius(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2021
What da hell does love mean? Love don't mean a damm thing!! I ve told dozens of women that i loved them. Every 6 months or more i tell a defferent woman I love her as long as that is what they wanna hear.

I cannot love anyone if i don't know what they mean by love. I don't wanna love you. Don't love me.

4 Likes

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by happney65: 3:16pm On May 04, 2021
tnerro1:
Those words dey open legs quick quick in those days but now e no work again, na size of wallet Dey open dem quick quick these days now grin

Isa Pantami fall on Buhari.......,.spits

"Isa Pantami fall on Buhari.......,spits" cc Bitmapstudios

1 Like

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by RuddyFusion(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2021
The last one I said this to....whom I love deeply...took two days to reply with "I Love You Too"

Before then I have stopped.payimg attention.to love and after that I was more convinced that I need to pay more attention to the next income pipe than any love bulllshit
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by Rickbronz(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by iampeterben(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2021
How do you know when you meant it?
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by Vcblinks(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2021
Me I go say I love you to collect kpekus,is it by force to marry you,free me let me Bleep in peace and not in peaces�������������������������
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by luminouz(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2021
I love you

But I don't mean it!!!

Oya beat me oooo OP grin
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 04, 2021
Why you go upload your picture grin..... The comments nor go plenty again. Yawning!!
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by explosiveskull(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2021
grin
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by ezugegere(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2021
"I love you" does not mean "I want to marry you". There's nothing wrong in telling someone you love him or her. God commanded us to love one another, didn't He?

1 Like

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by jawalis(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2021
I love you wumi2017

1 Like

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by Frales6(f): 3:42pm On May 04, 2021
No wahala Ive heard. please if you're here and I've in anyway told you that I love you, no vex for me abeg
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:44pm On May 04, 2021
Our instinct will always if sow really loves us. Words alone are not enough. Mist people say I love you but their actions betray them. .
As for me, myself and I, we can never say we love you when we know we don't.
Love is too tender and at the same time, too strong to play with.
Love is sweet Sha
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by professore(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2021
Nice one
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by KingZaddy(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2021
CianaJoy do You Mind Me Sending this To My Blog. It Would Be In Your Name
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by DottiesDeluxe: 3:53pm On May 04, 2021
Talking about love, how do you celebrate your loved ones on their special days? wink

Dottie's Deluxe offers amazing gift packages to show love to those dear to you in a unique way.
Located in Ibadan.

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2021
I love u dont mean anything undecided
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by smartolala(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2021
The word 'love' does not associated with men,it is divine.
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by chinoonew09: 3:58pm On May 04, 2021
you sure say you really understand it in 9ja way, those words na for some people TP to enter coast Rica.. grin

See... Without I love you, gate no go gree open, take note!
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 04, 2021
MikeMicheal:
HOW ELSE SHOULD WE GET FREE SEX?

I will keep saying "I LOVE YOU" provided there are chances of free knacking.
grin grin

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by Sirdan247(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2021
I always choose my words carefully. That's why am slow to speak but listen and analyze well. If I don't mean it, I don't say it. Especially telling the opposite gender that 3 magical word.
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by ekensi01: 4:19pm On May 04, 2021
You dey current.

Op na mumu.
We vibe, Bleep, we move to the next.
Who love help

Correct bro.
danietohbadt:
See these funny people.

In the Nigerian context, I LOVE YOU has lost its value a very long time ago.

Na like 10 years ago boys dey shout I love you up and down, these days, no one gives a Bleep.

You see a girl you like, you chat her up and if she suites you, the word now is "We VIBE well".

Love done suffer for Nigerians hand, dem no dey use am again.

Can't even remember the last time I said that to a lady.

Taar

1 Like

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by vanvino(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2021
In other words, if you can not say something good about someone jus short-up.
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by ikillbrokegirls: 4:37pm On May 04, 2021
There is nothing like LOVE Stop watching Disney movies

1 Like

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by wisz1(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2021
What 'I love you' can cause grin

1 Like

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by akanbiaa(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2021
CianaJoy:

IF YOU DON'T MEAN IT, DON'T SAY IT. IF IT WILL HURT, DON'T SAY IT. YOU ARE AS POWERFUL AS THE WORDS OF YOUR MOUTH"

©Ciana Joy.

The problem is most girls don't appreciate real, truthful and straight forward guys because it kind of makes them feel is that all the guy has to offer and makes them take such guys for granted, while the guys that lie and are players work on emotions if such women by fullfiling their unrealistic fantasy of wanting to be with a guy that has it all or seems to have it all so the players sweet mouth and live fake lives and say all sorts of things which the ladies fall for cheaply and since then have already turned down honest guys in most cases even insulted them for daring to want to date them, because they feel they don't measure up to them, so they will have no option than to date the lying players who will just use and dump them. All the players need to do is to tell lies, borrow things to impress, take them out even if it will make them go broke and lodge at an average or above average hotel or borrow a wealthy friend room or apartment and promise the ladies many things they cannot give. Conclusion ladies should be realistic in their expectations and do proper background checks on guys that woo them and they should work on themselves to be financially independent and remember not all that glitters is gold. May Our Creator rightly guide everyone seeking genuine relationship not to make mistakes on choosing the wrong person and being the wrong person.

4 Likes

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by Durklil: 5:07pm On May 04, 2021
How
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by seyz91(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2021
you no lie

you said it all
danietohbadt:
See these funny people.

In the Nigerian context, I LOVE YOU has lost its value a very long time ago.

Na like 10 years ago boys dey shout I love you up and down, these days, no one gives a Bleep.

You see a girl you like, you chat her up and if she suites you, the word now is "We VIBE well".

Love done suffer for Nigerians hand, dem no dey use am again.

Can't even remember the last time I said that to a lady.

Taar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.