Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. (17590 Views)

Why Do People Stay Stuffs When They Are Angry and later say they don't mean it? / When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by CianaJoy(f): 12:56pm On May 06, 2021
This is brilliant!

akanbiaa:
The problem is most girls don't appreciate real, truthful and straight forward guys because it kind of makes them feel is that all the guy has to offer and makes them take such guys for granted, while the guys that lie and are players work on emotions if such women by fullfiling their unrealistic fantasy of wanting to be with a guy that has it all or seems to have it all so the players sweet mouth and live fake lives and say all sorts of things which the ladies fall for cheaply and since then have already turned down honest guys in most cases even insulted them for daring to want to date them, because they feel they don't measure up to them, so they will have no option than to date the lying players who will just use and dump them. All the players need to do is to tell lies, borrow things to impress, take them out even if it will make them go broke and lodge at an average or above average hotel or borrow a wealthy friend room or apartment and promise the ladies many things they cannot give. Conclusion ladies should be realistic in their expectations and do proper background checks on guys that woo them and they should work on themselves to be financially independent and remember not all that glitters is gold. May Our Creator rightly guide everyone seeking genuine relationship not to make mistakes on choosing the wrong person and being the wrong person.
Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by akanbiaa(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2021
CianaJoy:
This is brilliant!

Thanks for the compliments, gone through your posts they are also brilliant.

1 Like

Re: The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. by akanbiaa(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2021
CianaJoy:
Lol. Only gullible women won't be able to read along the lines to know a man who really love them and one who's just trying to get her to bed.
Trust me even some smart women can be manipulated, you know when a player has many ladies he is working on it makes it easier to be patient with the smart lady and not appear desperate to bed her while quietly working on her emotions and gaining her trust but with prayers and proper background checks and investigation the lady can at least get to know the real guy attitude but that is if she has not already fallen in love for it she has then she will find it hard to believe fully her findings if negative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her / When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / Why Do Very Smart (intellectual) People Suck In Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.