Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (42790 Views)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by alshalz(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2021
nenyewrites:
Your country is on fire and this is the thread that makes it to the front page? I’m ashamed of the youths in this country. Continue being slow until the old ones quench you completely.
Shay the youth be fire brigade abi you wan turn them into fire extinguishers but if you are burning down there please mek you apply Okafor's first law

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by proclinician: 11:29am On May 05, 2021
meobizy:
This hopeless topic has made front page once again. Tufia for this used tampon of a forum.

3 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Yoighaman(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2021
Nonexistent:
It's a reality. I've had so many experiences even with married ex girlfriends. If not for fear of God and respect for my fellow men, many men will be raising my kids in their homes especially the first kids.

God bless you for upholding such a good value....kudos to you.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by ecomalchemist(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2021
Okafor's Law ®
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Skepticus: 11:36am On May 05, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Just like someone said..
If the law no potent.. why ladies dey fear DNA test ..
No Cap..

Wahala for men who dey carry love, dating and marriage for head.

Once, your woman has been sexually imprinted by another man over you, it's just a matter of time before he seeks this man (or men).

Women fûck men they are sexually attracted to and marry who can provide. Men would often marry women they are sexually attracted to. Most times, the women don't feel same about them - recipe for later problems in marriages.

One of the reasons I advice men to deal strictly with women they sexually imprint or women who find them sexually-attractive over those who see them as just "providers" (image of the typical middle class/wealthy family man).

Though, it's not entirely fool proof. A hoe will still cheat but it reduces the chances of headaches for the man and paternal fraud.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by alshalz(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2021
owobokiri:
A lot has to do with how you guys ended the first time...
If you guys ended the relationship peacefully, the law applies almost 90% of the time..
If you guys ended the relationship in a firefight..., a lot then depends on how good you used to be and how bad the present guy is...
Lol
bruhs forget preaching,okafor' is constant provided that last Congo shining met the congo owner's expectations

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Skepticus: 11:42am On May 05, 2021
Seeeker:

Someone divorced her husband because of me at a time. She's my secondary School classmate. We met 14 years after secondary School and she threw greenlight at me. I responded well but told me she's married. She said she had an eye on me in secondary School. I tried to reject the offer to be close and she refused. I tried all means to ensure we don't meet physically again. She lured me and sex happened. I didn't ejaculate for up to 2 hours despite not using any drug. Even I can't spend up to 30 minutes with my girl. But for this woman, we were on it for up to 2 hours.

Next thing was that she started demanding for 2nd round. She couldn't concentrate on her life again. She sent her younger sister to me to beg me. I refused. She thought divorce would make me see reason to be with her and she divorced the man. She told me she is no longer married. I blocked her on all social media and changed my line. She still found me.

I gave up and satisfied her many more times. She asked for marriage and I told her I can't give that. She flared up. I sometime ago made a thread on nairaland about it, which reached front-page and some said it was a fiction. I deactivated that account though because people were saying I wrecked her marriage intentionally.

Somehow, she became a bornagain or something, and she stopped disturbing me. We are still communicating. She recently remarried. So, something required that she travels to the city where I live and she told me she would try to avoid physical contact with me while in town. I asked why. She said if she sets eyes on me, sex must happen.

You did the best thing avoiding her completely and it also increased her rating of you.

She is your sex "slave" for life. Your sex imprint on her must be very strong.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by paulolee(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2021
fergie001:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
lolz...i know pep is ur Rival n i understand....wich club are u with for UCL glory??.
wen pep finish with una for epl eeh....uan go break bank n beg to sign am

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Raychee(f): 11:46am On May 05, 2021
If it's not universal it does not hold water. Rubbish law undecided

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by fergie001: 11:49am On May 05, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...i know pep is ur Rival n i understand....wich club are u with for UCL glory??.
wen pep finish with una for epl eeh....uan go break bank n beg to sign am
Any club asides City.

I am even rooting for Chelsea now, tbh. They will provide a better obstacle to City than Real.

Anybody but City, Amen.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by paulolee(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2021
fergie001:

Any club asides City.

I am even rooting for Chelsea now, tbh. They will provide a better obstacle to City than Real.

Anybody but City, Amen.
lolz...i understand ur pain but pep is finally winning it bcox its their year..
Even if u box Chelsea n madrid players against city, dm go still.lose..
madrid for stand chance assuming cr7 still de game..
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 05, 2021
wwwtortoise:
cool

Once upon a time in the land of abagana, there rose a skilled and energetic man known as Okafor.

So skillful was he in tilling the land and harvesting her produce that the queen took interest in farming. She relegated her routine bead making/housekeeping chores to palace maidens and acquired as many fertile lands as she could to the chagrin of the king and elders in council.

Okafor was hired to clear the bushes and prepare her majesty’s land for the coming planting season. This the young man did passionately and skillfully that the queen was well pleased with him.

She became fond of Okafor and afterwards gave him unrestricted access to her farm.

“The farm between this two palm trees is now yours to till and harvest.” said the queen.

“I love the way you cleared the bushes, ferociously dug in and out the soil, and watered the surroundings “ she continued . . .

. . . to be continued
Agba!! una de reason o..
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by fergie001: 11:57am On May 05, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...i understand ur pain but pep is finally winning it bcox its their year..
Even if u box Chelsea n madrid players against city, dm go still.lose..
madrid for stand chance assuming cr7 still de game..
City must lose.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Kaymicheal852: 11:57am On May 05, 2021
Okafor law is very real ,I was someone who doesn't like womanizing and I see womanizer as just unserious fellows but once I start checking my girlfriend of two years and damn ,she was cheating with my friend that hook us up and I have already caught my current girlfriend hooking up with her ex ,God sees me I have never cheated on any girlfriend and when I caught my current girlfriend I felt like a loser , watch out ladies you have got a new player in town ,I just want to have as my exes as possible,I'm not that stupid emotional dude who cries uncontrollable when cheated on , bravo �

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by dont8(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2021
wwwtortoise:
cool

Once upon a time in the land of abagana, there rose a skilled and energetic man known as Okafor.

So skillful was he in tilling the land and harvesting her produce that the queen took interest in farming. She relegated her routine bead making/housekeeping chores to palace maidens and acquired as many fertile lands as she could to the chagrin of the king and elders in council.

Okafor was hired to clear the bushes and prepare her majesty’s land for the coming planting season. This the young man did passionately and skillfully that the queen was well pleased with him.

She became fond of Okafor and afterwards gave him unrestricted access to her farm.

“The farm between this two palm trees is now yours to till and harvest.” said the queen.

“I love the way you cleared the bushes, ferociously dug in and out the soil, and watered the surroundings “ she continued . . .

. . . to be continued
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:02pm On May 05, 2021
Sexual imprinting na im una dey hype like this? If you did a good job the first time the memory lingers and they'd want to experience it again, it goes for both genders, as the brain is a very sensitive organ it'll want to experience pleasurable experience again, that's why people get addicted quickly and hard to quit addictions.

4 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nigerianization(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2021
PoliticallyInco:
THE FIRST (1ST) LAW

The first law works on the principles of:

I. Familiarity (she already knows you)

II. Comfort (you have been there before so what's all the fuss now?)

III. Ulterior motives (revenge, to get back at the person the man is with, restricting/limiting body count to a minimum etc)

IV. Current Partner of Lesser Quality. Not meeting a better partner in terms of sexual prowess or skill set, financial standing, etc)

The first law is also amplified to almost 99% certainty if the ex (the man) is better physically, financially and better skilled in the art/science of lovemaking. Then there is a superb guarantee that the lady will most likely come back once, twice or more times.

THE SECOND (2ND) LAW

The second law is based on the expressiveness of the woman in question. If the man also is expressive and stylishly shows off his affection for the lady by buying her gifts where her friends and female acquaintances are,then there is a high likelihood that he may be able to sleep with her close female associates, family members, friends,etc as the 2nd law is also more amplified.

In other words If the woman is very expressive to her friends, sisters, etc. about the man's sexual prowess, how smart he is,the special love he has for her, how good he is in bed, how he showers her with gifts and expensive things, etc. And if the man also shows off a little of these to the viewing of her friends and female acquaintances then the probability becomes high that HE MAY MOST LIKELY BE ABLE TO SLEEP WITH HER OTHER FEMALE ACQUAINTANCES.e.g. Friends,room mates, sisters and cousins,etc. Especially, younger sisters and cousins in 17-26 age range. In serious cases mums and aunts have come into the question.

Hahahaha
See analysis.

Please help Nigeria analyse the security situation since our service chiefs appear to be bad at it

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 12:17pm On May 05, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
okafor's law is real oh, my ex has been disturbing me since 2019 for séx and I kept on saying no ,she gave birth for an unknown dude early this year, I was glad that she will finally leave me alone, na so madam text me say make I come quench her fire
and u Bleep toto we just give birth few months ago? wtfek
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by stanliwise(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2021
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Scientific laws are propounded within the context of Ideal Conditions.
We all know ideal conditions don't exist.

So, whatcha ya sayin?
Ideal conditions do exist but not all the time.
Scientific laws do mention their context.

But Okafor laws didn’t mention his own context. If he has done so then it would be much more better

Moreso it has no scientific literature nor research to back it up.

So that is what I am saying.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 05, 2021
UNKNOWNGUNMEN:
and u Bleep toto we just give birth few months ago? wtfek
brother read am well again, I no do am and I no fit do am
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nigerianization(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2021
Please the ladies should help us confirm the postulations of the okafor theory
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 12:21pm On May 05, 2021
nenyewrites:
Your country is on fire and this is the thread that makes it to the front page? I’m ashamed of the youths in this country. Continue being slow until the old ones quench you completely.
go and quench the fire na. no be everybody dey work for fire service
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by asi2013: 12:25pm On May 05, 2021
Guyman
okoroemeka:
okafors law no 1 states the simple fact that if you fvck a woman once you stand a 80-90% chance to fvck her again,only on one condition that you do the job properly the first time ,no matter what it will take,I am currently exploring the possibility of another law that okafor might have missed,that is if you are fvcking a woman and doing a pretty good job you also have a higher chance of also tasting her sister's,friends or any girl that is close to her,the law is still under analysis but it may be okafors no2 law.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2021
Skepticus:

Wahala for men who carry love, dating and marriage for head.

Once, your woman has been sexually imprinted by another man over you, it's just a matter of time before he seeks this man (or men).

Women fûck men they are sexually attracted to and marry who can provide. Men would often marry women they are sexually attracted to. Most times, the women don't feel same about them - recipe for later problems in marriages.

One of the reasons I advice men to deal strictly with women they sexually imprint or women who find them sexually-attractive over those who see them as just "providers" (image of the typical middle class/wealthy family man).

Though, it's not entirely fool proof. A hoe will still cheat but it reduces the chances of headaches for the man and paternal fraud.

Words of wisdom brother man..
God bless TRP..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:27pm On May 05, 2021
pocohantas:
There is nothing real about Okafor’s Law, definitely not the way Naija men hype it. A lot of you can’t stand your EXes. However, it is a whole lot easier to reconnect with an ex for emotional support or casual fling, since the mind won’t count it as bad, given you both had a thing before.

Continue doing Okafor’s Law, one of you was killed a week to his wedding because he deluded himself into thinking it is always about him and his penis. Una go learn last last, say na woman wey wan fck you, you sef fit fck.
Loud am make dem hear.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Jenny1010(f): 12:28pm On May 05, 2021
Where can I see the law biko?
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Bmaster(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2021
Powersurge:
Only about 1 or 2% has tge capacity to break out of the loop. The law is very potent.

No be for mount and pour sha o.
I think I'm disagreeing with the law o o.

The ashawo you slept today will definitely sleep with you the next day,so far say you dey shasha mulla.

But, nonetheless,okafors law of Congo still stands tho.

Where is Ubunja and NwaAmaikpe

Make una come oo,
Food don done grin

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Bmaster(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2021
Jenny1010:
Where can I see the law biko?
even you Jenny,?

You also interested
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Elxandre(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2021
nenyewrites:
Relax.
Even in Syria, there are still entertainers.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by emmabest2000(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2021
wwwtortoise:
cool

. . . to be continued

4 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by ogkrakkid(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2021
paulolee:
the law ia the realest law ever, even more real than all the laws dt science ever heard...
once u bed a lady. u automatically av d code n easy access to bed her anytime n anyday as long as you did d work well n made her happy..
d law is d main reason i don't have a girlfriend....just a group of female friends callled exes dt helps me whenever m In need...
almost all of them now new guys n are in relationships bt it doesn't stop what's going on between us because of okafor's law..
and dts why i dnt see any need getting a bea bcoz of the goodness of OKafor law....GOD bless doc okafor for propounding such realistic law..
LMFAO...Bleep that shit �
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by IceDune: 12:44pm On May 05, 2021
balonard:

A pussy once bleeped can be refucked if there is a coexistence rapur BTW d fuckie n d fucker. Cos d previous fucking was good n not forgotten.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) / Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.